follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do not miss the coming bull run, For this may as well be the last  (Read 860 times)

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1800
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Do not miss the coming bull run, For this may as well be the last
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2024, 11:42:49 AM »
Yeah, and you read that right, the bull run is coming, bitcoin is currently above $50,000, which make it more closer now to $100,000 than $0, just a $20,000 more and we will see a new all time high for bitcoin.

The coming bull run may be the biggest, far bigger than what we have ever seen before, and much even bigger than any of us might have imagined, but wait... It's commonly said that one can't eat his or her cake and have it back right? Yeah, as this coming bull run may likely be the biggest ever, it may as well be the last, with more bitcoins in the hands of asset managers, the government may likely take over the cryptocurrency market after this bull run, and you know what that means.

So, if you are here today, you have a great opportunity before you, to generate as much generational wealth as possible through the coming bull run, this might be your last chance, do not miss this, do all you can to take advantage of the coming bull run as possible, don't fumble.

This is my sermon for today.

I'll take your sermon bro :D but I'm not going to sell my house just to invest I still believe that you should invest what you can afford to lose remember in one of the halvings so many investors bought Bitcoin's price at its highest level back then only to regret when the price of Bitcoin plunge this scenario could happen because of market volatility.

It's better not to engage in panic buying and just do DCA or accumulate when you have excess funds, I strongly believe that Bitcoin will reach $1 million but we do not know when is the exact time, so its better to take extra caution, when investing in a highly volatile market.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2024, 11:42:49 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2024, 11:55:31 AM »
So, if you are here today, you have a great opportunity before you, to generate as much generational wealth as possible through the coming bull run, this might be your last chance, do not miss this, do all you can to take advantage of the coming bull run as possible, don't fumble.

I almost got confused already when i heard you say from the later part of the title, this may be the last, i was surprised like, last halving or bullrun, but on reading through the entire content, then i discovered that it may actually be some ones last opportunity to make decision on investment, as it has been commonly said that, opportunity comes in but once, thanks for giving this advise, many will see and learn something from their indecision to invest.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 08:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2024, 12:14:55 PM »
Yeah, and you read that right, the bull run is coming, bitcoin is currently above $50,000, which make it more closer now to $100,000 than $0, just a $20,000 more and we will see a new all time high for bitcoin.

The coming bull run may be the biggest, far bigger than what we have ever seen before, and much even bigger than any of us might have imagined, but wait... It's commonly said that one can't eat his or her cake and have it back right? Yeah, as this coming bull run may likely be the biggest ever, it may as well be the last, with more bitcoins in the hands of asset managers, the government may likely take over the cryptocurrency market after this bull run, and you know what that means.

This is my sermon for today.

A lot is really expected from the bull that is coming this year until next year. And I also know many who are ready for this season, and even those who are still preparing and will continue to prepare until now through DAC. I also think that we still have a few months to save a little bit.

Let's value each coming day that comes to us in truth, so that we don't go to zero on the day of the bull run itself, knowing that not only bitcoin will rally there but also the top cryptos in the market and other potentials in the market today.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2024, 01:13:49 PM »

I almost got confused already when i heard you say from the later part of the title, this may be the last, i was surprised like, last halving or bullrun, but on reading through the entire content, then i discovered that it may actually be some ones last opportunity to make decision on investment, as it has been commonly said that, opportunity comes in but once, thanks for giving this advise, many will see and learn something from their indecision to invest.
Not many people have the opportunity, even when I only know bitcoin I already feel very lucky because in my environment people who are aware of the potential of bitcoin are not many. Or they have very high doubts to start investing in bitcoin.

If you look at the title alone maybe we will misunderstand about this, but we also have to dig further than just reading the title, because it can make us lost in our thinking patterns. Use this opportunity for something good in the future.

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3102
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:57:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2024, 05:36:02 PM »

I don’t think that this is the last bull run, or rather I’m even sure that it won’t be the last. There will be many more of them, both bullish and bearish. The fact that a possible favorable situation will definitely need to be taken advantage of, of course, you can’t argue with that. The main thing is that you don’t get caught up in the gold rush in order to take adequate solutions.
Well, bud, I get your point, but lets not argue or debate whether the coming bull run will be the last or not, you and I know that the 4 year bull run cycle will not continue forever, for at some point, it will have to stop, what if that point is after this bull run, remember, nothing is guaranteed, this is why we must treat every opportunity we have like it's the last one, for it might as well be the last one.
It looks like you are a fatalist. Like you need to live here and now because you don’t know what will happen tomorrow. This point of view has a right to exist, I’m not going to argue on this point. I’m just trying to convey the idea that you shouldn’t treat it as the last chance to jump into carriage of a departing train.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2024, 04:51:36 AM »

So, if you are here today, you have a great opportunity before you, to generate as much generational wealth as possible through the coming bull run, this might be your last chance, do not miss this, do all you can to take advantage of the coming bull run as possible, don't fumble. This is my sermon for today.

Thanks a lot pastor for this sermon and I am hoping that people listening to this will take heed and make sure they got their Bitcoin and even alts for that matter at hand just in time for this coming bull run - if it has not started already. Right now, Bitcoin stands at $52K after some correction days ago and Ethereum is growing as well finally crossing the $3K zone. The crypto market is getting exciting and we can already see a bright and prosperous horizon ahead. By the time, Bitcoin will register a new ATH that can be the sign that $100K is imminent. I am sure even the manipulators from ETFs would like to see a highly priced Bitcoin this time so they can generate more profits. Now, as to the concern that this can be the biggest bull run ever because the government will be taking over, that remains to be seen how the government will do that since we now have big financial institutions involved so maybe the government will call for a meeting with these ETF platforms and have them follow the plans of the government to the letter. Will that be possible...and if possible will the government really do it and by doing so will it not create chaos in the market? The answers to these questions can come years from now so let's go back to this post maybe after four years just in time for another halving.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG