follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Solana cooperates with Filecoin: the Solana blockchain will be more stable?  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
I still remember there was news in 2022 that Solana would cooperate with Google Cloud but until now there has been no update on this.
I recognize that Solana is good, it is proven that Solana coin can revive after a very high decline from $250-$10 if there is someone who bought at a price between $200 and until now has not sold it, it is great and that person already understands and knows about the future of Solana.
Filecoin and Google Cloud are very large projects, but they can only support the infrastructure, the issue of interoperability protocols still depends on the Solana team. If we can't fix the errors that created endless loops, then no matter how fast and stable the network is, it won't be able to handle something infinite when errors occur. Solana's PoH is so new, other projects haven't tested it yet, so things aren't easy to handle. I hope that if the hardware is good, the team can focus on the software to serve users more effectively.

Anyway, having more big partners like Filecoin is a positive step for Solana in the blockchain market. SOL token price is still growing steadily and exceeding 130 USD, investors are making extremely large profits.
Yes, everything still depends on the Solana team, they have to think hard again to find a way out.
But this is already a good sign because Solana can already be trusted by big projects like filecoin and google and the Solana team should make the most of this important moment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:37:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
Honestly? I don't think it's that important. Why? How does it affect the price? Yeah, it could happen, no argument there. But if BTC is 70k tomorrow, without any kind of news, the price will give +20% from current values. But sorry, can't get the situation out of my head when: "The developer was asleep and the network was inactive for hours." I as a user - such situations on the contrary repel me from this asset. Any collaborations/updates etc. do not cover their problems.

P.S. You don't have to make decisions based on other people's opinions. Think for yourself what exactly to invest your money in. I just said what I think. As there will be other collaborations, please post in this thread about it. I will be interested to read about it.  Thanks to the author, useful information! +1krm. 8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1679
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:46:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
Trying to provide high speeds creates many risks and vulnerabilities, Solana Dev team has tried to improve but it seems they still need more time and effort.

They need something else, but now way in hell is anyone going to openly propose it in public!
They need to change the leader election process and the validating consensus, so even in the event of a stop in the current epoch the election would go on and a new leader could get the work started, they need to fix the consensus, but fixing the consensus right now would mean...yup, centralization! And the Solana team will not make this step, no way they would do it since they already feel the pressure to divest from this path.

Let's see what the restart automation will bring, but it will again rely on validators consensus for a restart, I haven't gone though all the material there but a consensus between validators that haven't been able to reach consensus is a bit of mind boggling issue to me!

Honestly? I don't think it's that important. Why? How does it affect the price? Yeah, it could happen, no argument there. But if BTC is 70k tomorrow, without any kind of news, the price will give +20% from current values.

Imagine a pool rejecting blocks without a reason and Bitcoin dropping in capacity by 30% right now, we'll visit 50k faster than we revisited 59k yesterday night. And Bitcoin hasn't reached this TH without any kind of news, most like it has reached it without one single shred of bad news for months!
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
They need something else, but now way in hell is anyone going to openly propose it in public!
They need to change the leader election process and the validating consensus, so even in the event of a stop in the current epoch the election would go on and a new leader could get the work started, they need to fix the consensus, but fixing the consensus right now would mean...yup, centralization! And the Solana team will not make this step, no way they would do it since they already feel the pressure to divest from this path.

Let's see what the restart automation will bring, but it will again rely on validators consensus for a restart, I haven't gone though all the material there but a consensus between validators that haven't been able to reach consensus is a bit of mind boggling issue to me!
I was looking into PoH and didn't really understand how it could work, and of course I didn't image the potential problems with this consensus protocol. If an extremely big change is needed, the Solana team can propose a major update instead of deciding on their own. If the solution is good enough and worth implementing, I believe the Solana community will agree and work together to make the network more stable.

I am not worried about a hardfork because forks are no longer a trend in this market. ETC and ETHW are special cases regarding differences in vision and interests.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████