follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic  (Read 18223 times)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1157
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: [Football] Italian Serie A League Discussion & Betting Topic
« Reply #405 on: May 01, 2024, 08:32:49 PM »
So that's right, when they have confirmed themselves to be champions this season, it will make our risk even greater if we bet on them. Because we don't know what they will do in that match, whether they will try their best to win or they will use the match as material for their experiments with their players.

I myself prefer to avoid betting on matches involving teams that have confirmed themselves as champions, because it is quite risky for reasons that I don't think I need to explain any more.
I get your point mate.
Betting on teams that have already secured a championship title for themselves, this is because they may actually feel that they've already reached the promised land and so then there's no more need for them to put it much effort as they're no more too concerned by the outcome of the games.
They may equally no have the same level of motivation to win, but instead they may end up using the game as an experiment to test and check out their new tactics as well as new players, so betting on such match could be really risky as it would be almost Impossible for anyone to predict the exact outcome of such a game.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #405 on: May 01, 2024, 08:32:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline giammangiato

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1297
  • non posso venire dato che ho giammangiato
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Signature Avatar
« Reply #406 on: May 02, 2024, 12:49:23 PM »
PlayerGoal
Lautaro Martinez23
Dusan Vlahovic16
Victor Osimhen14
Paulo Dybala13
Olivier Giroud13
Albert Gudmundsson13
Hakan Calhanoglu13
Marcus Thuram12
Duvan Zapata12
Teun Koopmeiners11
Romelu Lukaku11
Matias Soule11
Joshua Zirkzee11
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia10
Riccardo Orsolini10
Andrea Pinamonti10
Christian Pulisic10
Domenico Berardi9
Nicolas Gonzalez9
Ademola Lookman9
Gianluca Scamacca9
Andrea Colpani8
Victor Osimhen is on recovery! But next season probably play on Liverpool :(
giammangiato - non posso venire

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1170
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #407 on: May 02, 2024, 04:06:09 PM »
So that's right, when they have confirmed themselves to be champions this season, it will make our risk even greater if we bet on them. Because we don't know what they will do in that match, whether they will try their best to win or they will use the match as material for their experiments with their players.

I myself prefer to avoid betting on matches involving teams that have confirmed themselves as champions, because it is quite risky for reasons that I don't think I need to explain any more.
I get your point mate.
Betting on teams that have already secured a championship title for themselves, this is because they may actually feel that they've already reached the promised land and so then there's no more need for them to put it much effort as they're no more too concerned by the outcome of the games.
They may equally no have the same level of motivation to win, but instead they may end up using the game as an experiment to test and check out their new tactics as well as new players, so betting on such match could be really risky as it would be almost Impossible for anyone to predict the exact outcome of such a game.
You could say this is almost the same as a pre-season match or trial match, because whatever results they receive will not change their position in the standings.

Meanwhile, we know that when we bet in test matches, as you said, it is almost impossible to predict how the match will go. When the two competing teams play with high motivation, it is difficult to predict, especially if they have already become champions.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1200
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #408 on: May 02, 2024, 07:41:35 PM »
You could say this is almost the same as a pre-season match or trial match, because whatever results they receive will not change their position in the standings.

Meanwhile, we know that when we bet in test matches, as you said, it is almost impossible to predict how the match will go. When the two competing teams play with high motivation, it is difficult to predict, especially if they have already become champions.
So true. Betting on them becomes very risky. Even now, we still continue to see victory after victory that Inter Milan has always managed to achieve in the matches they have played. But in the remaining matches, they might even produce match results that we don't expect. Because after all, they no longer prioritize winning.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1626
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 11:01:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #409 on: May 02, 2024, 08:05:36 PM »
Roma currently have two competitions they have to pay attention to. European League and Serie A. In Serie A, Roma is actually aiming for 4th place. But Bologna is difficult to catch. And yes, the 5th place that Roma currently occupies is also not safe. Because Atalanta still has the potential to win this ranking. On the one hand, Roma also has to think about the European League. Where they have a tough opponent, namely Leverkusen.De Rossi really has to concentrate on two competitions at once and yes, that is risky. But Atalanta is also in the same condition as Roma currently. Because this team is also struggling in the semi-finals of the European League, just like Roma.
exactly, he has two difficult and tough competitions, no joking at alla round trip with Leverkusen which will certainly give him problemsDo we also remember that Lukaku is on loan, this season, next season? It is not a team I would invest in in the long term but this year it seems to be going well
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #410 on: May 02, 2024, 08:08:55 PM »
Roma currently have two competitions they have to pay attention to. European League and Serie A. In Serie A, Roma is actually aiming for 4th place. But Bologna is difficult to catch. And yes, the 5th place that Roma currently occupies is also not safe. Because Atalanta still has the potential to win this ranking. On the one hand, Roma also has to think about the European League. Where they have a tough opponent, namely Leverkusen.De Rossi really has to concentrate on two competitions at once and yes, that is risky. But Atalanta is also in the same condition as Roma currently. Because this team is also struggling in the semi-finals of the European League, just like Roma.
exactly, he has two difficult and tough competitions, no joking at alla round trip with Leverkusen which will certainly give him problemsDo we also remember that Lukaku is on loan, this season, next season? It is not a team I would invest in in the long term but this year it seems to be going well
You are right. I forgot that in reality Lukaku is still under an official contract with Chelsea. And Lukaku's status at Roma is only limited to a loan player, the same as last season where Lukaku was a player on loan to Inter Milan. And this season Lukaku was loaned to Roma. But I hope Roma will finally be interested in buying Lukaku. Because this team really needs Lukaku in their attack line. So that they can maintain the quality they have built this season until next season.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1626
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 11:01:04 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #411 on: May 03, 2024, 09:29:04 AM »
You are right. I forgot that in reality Lukaku is still under an official contract with Chelsea. And Lukaku's status at Roma is only limited to a loan player, the same as last season where Lukaku was a player on loan to Inter Milan. And this season Lukaku was loaned to Roma. But I hope Roma will finally be interested in buying Lukaku. Because this team really needs Lukaku in their attack line. So that they can maintain the quality they have built this season until next season.

That's right, Roma need a top striker, lately many Italian teams have strikers who make you laugh
- Lazio
- Juventus
- Naples (soon, since Victor will leave)
A player like Lukaku is worth a lot in this scenario. He knows how to score goals and is a professional.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #411 on: May 03, 2024, 09:29:04 AM »

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:14:03 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #412 on: May 03, 2024, 12:46:34 PM »
Romelu Lukaku performance with AS Roma in this season very good after scoring 19 goals at all competition but Roma need to memorize with Romelu Lukaku clause as loan players from Chelsea. Reach agreement deal with one season loan and not any option how much fee transfer offering from Chelsea to make Romelu Lukaku get permanent contract with Roma. I think Roma currently never spending much money for fee transfer and difficult to give permanent contract for Lukaku, its time for other team if have offer around 40 million euro for signing Lukaku or Roma can make another deal agreement extend one year later loan for him.

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #413 on: May 03, 2024, 02:27:12 PM »

So true. Betting on them becomes very risky. Even now, we still continue to see victory after victory that Inter Milan has always managed to achieve in the matches they have played. But in the remaining matches, they might even produce match results that we don't expect. Because after all, they no longer prioritize winning.
Yes, they will focus more on the preparations they will make for the next season, because now next season will be more important for them considering that this season they have successfully won the Scudetto title.

I want to see what moves they will make in the transfer market, because they still need additional players who can make them even better. Don't let them feel the same as Napoli felt after becoming champions.

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #414 on: May 03, 2024, 05:57:34 PM »

That's right, Roma need a top striker, lately many Italian teams have strikers who make you laugh
- Lazio
- Juventus
A player like Lukaku is worth a lot in this scenario. He knows how to score goals and is a professional.
Chelsea always wants to let Lukaku go. And Roma must be able to get it in the transfer market this time and cannot just continue to borrow. Because I'm sure Lukaku will also be very happy if in the end he can leave Chelsea freely. Because Lukaku's position at Chelsea is also very unexpected. He only continues to be loaned out every season. And Roma must take advantage of this to be able to buy Lukaku at a price that is not too high. Because Roma must accept the fact that this club cannot lose a player like Lukaku.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 858
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:16:11 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #415 on: May 03, 2024, 07:04:56 PM »

- Lazio
- Juventus
Chelsea always wants to let Lukaku go. And Roma must be able to get it in the transfer market this time and cannot just continue to borrow. Because I'm sure Lukaku will also be very happy if in the end he can leave Chelsea freely. Because Lukaku's position at Chelsea is also very unexpected. He only continues to be loaned out every season. And Roma must take advantage of this to be able to buy Lukaku at a price that is not too high. Because Roma must accept the fact that this club cannot lose a player like Lukaku.
It is better that Chelsea allow Lukaku to go on transfer instead of keeping him in the club without using him in Chelsea but turn him around from one club to another, and making him not to have a place that he can call home, in order for him to play with joy and happiness for that club. Lukaku is doing great in Roma, and he has contributed a lot to their victories this season, so they need him by all means.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 11:33:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #416 on: May 03, 2024, 10:21:41 PM »
Torino vs Bologna
     0            0

current playing still ongoing

Bologna is currently playing against Torino.
Even though it had reached more than 74 minutes, unfortunately Bologna still had not optimized these opportunities and scored the goal. yes, they are still 0- 0
So, what should Bologna do?

Meanwhile, for now, they actually need to win. Bologna is competing not only with Juventus in 3rd and 4th place but also with Roma, because if they draw or lose again then the situation might be quite different.

That's why, don't let Bologna lose this time. But unfortunately, even statistically, Torino is much better. It's just me, this match was actually quite boring, because they didn't act as aggressively as we expected.

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #417 on: May 05, 2024, 02:24:32 PM »
Torino vs Bologna
     0            0

current playing still ongoing

Bologna is currently playing against Torino.
Even though it had reached more than 74 minutes, unfortunately Bologna still had not optimized these opportunities and scored the goal. yes, they are still 0- 0
So, what should Bologna do?

Meanwhile, for now, they actually need to win. Bologna is competing not only with Juventus in 3rd and 4th place but also with Roma, because if they draw or lose again then the situation might be quite different.

That's why, don't let Bologna lose this time. But unfortunately, even statistically, Torino is much better. It's just me, this match was actually quite boring, because they didn't act as aggressively as we expected.
Bologna had to receive another draw in this match, and this was the 4th draw out of the 5 matches they had played. Of course, this is a bad record, even though they still got 1 point in the match which ended in a draw.

If they continue to get results like this, it is not impossible that they will soon be overtaken by AS Roma who are currently below them. Bologna must immediately recover in the next match to maintain their current position.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 11:33:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #418 on: May 05, 2024, 11:16:18 PM »
Torino vs Bologna
     0            0

Bologna had to receive another draw in this match, and this was the 4th draw out of the 5 matches they had played. Of course, this is a bad record, even though they still got 1 point in the match which ended in a draw.
Lately, the top Cubs in Serie A don't seem to be too enthusiastic about playing matches anymore. Let's see how their performance has been lately, the results of their matches, many of them have been draws. Yes, maybe because most of them understand that if their position is in positions 1 - 4 it will remain the same. It's just that for Bologna, maybe they should be careful enough because Roma is still on fire doing it. It's just that Roma drew against Juventus, so their position is actually not good enough.

But despite all that, several leagues already have champions, so the euphoria is starting to fade. In fact, it is the clubs that are currently quite interesting to look at because they determine who will enter the relegation zone.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:14:03 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #419 on: May 05, 2024, 11:19:04 PM »

If they continue to get results like this, it is not impossible that they will soon be overtaken by AS Roma who are currently below them. Bologna must immediately recover in the next match to maintain their current position.
Bologna had downtrend performance after getting draw in last several matches, its not good result how to secure the fourth standings position behind too small difference point with AS Roma. Has chance the fourth position of Bologna overtake by Roma if can get three points all matches left.
But Bologna got another advantage after the match between Roma vs Juventus draw, its still make Bologna keep on the fourth place with four points remaining and must secure three points until two matches later to get champion league appearance.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG