follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Tokenomica to create solutions for Smart securities and digital assets,  (Read 5974 times)

Offline harywrites

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:16:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Mobile User Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
The Lack of regulation as some have argued has continued to plague the crypto market towards bearish and fluctuating downslope, consequently resulting in a lack of investor protection Mechanism, just as liquidity is becoming the basic problem of tokenized securities. Artem Tolkachev talks STO, ICO, Tokenization, Digital assets and how Tokenomica is creating solutions and possibilities for issuing and trading of digital securities to attract investors and avoid the pitfalls. “Tokenization disrupts the way we invest in assets. Process of digitizing assets, dividing them into tokens and typically selling them to investors. This innovation has the potential to disrupt industries all over the world. Just like Bitcoin is significantly changing the financial landscape, a Blockchain asset tokenization can make investing in real-world assets far more convenient and efficient” he says in an exclusive interview with Techbullion. read more https://www.techb ullion url blocked due to seo spam/exclusive-interview-with-tokenomica-ceo-artem-tolkachev-on-smart-securities/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Felsa

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: December 18, 2021, 09:27:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Tokenomica to create solutions for Smart securities and digital assets,
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 08:46:36 PM »
I do hope we will see more and more crypto currencies over time cause that's the only way we really can see something like that earlier no matter what and how do we do that here. Thanks for that matter really anyway. Let's make it happen Artem.

Offline Laithis

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Last Active: July 07, 2022, 08:29:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 08:38:47 PM »
I think it's too early to talk about such technologies so fast anyway. See my point here ? I do understand it's really do. I of course hope it will get something more with that matter anyway. So let's put it that way, I will wait for that Artem anyway.

Offline Adoragamand

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: December 15, 2021, 07:41:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 10:11:11 PM »
I still do not trust a lot digital assets like cryptocurrencies and all other smart solutions anyway. Do you really see my point here or no ? Cause I am completely lost out there and here and there totally. I do agree that you need something back as result.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG