follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: So what is your favorite crypto exchange for trading in 2019?🔥🔥🔥🚀🚀🚀  (Read 15161 times)

Offline ArmyJune

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 20, 2021, 09:42:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
So this is a consolidated list of best crypto exchanges, regarding user reviews, user-friendliness, accessibility, fees, and security. Since the list is published on Altcoin Magazine, I'd like to share with you guys. Hope it helps. BTW, what is your favorite crypto exchange so far?

HB DEX

HB DEX is a 100% decentralized exchange, which operates entirely on HB Wallet Desktop Application. The exchange is developed by Bacoor.Co — a multinational technology firm headquartered in Malaysia.

HB DEX supports up to 9 languages. Since it is wholeheartedly decentralized, the exchange is in the minority of exchanges that allow users to access their specific functions without any geographical restrictions.

Unlike most exchanges, HB DEX requires no personal data. Buyers and sellers can trade their crypto assets directly and comfortably with each other while remaining completely anonymous on the exchange.

Instead of depending on a central server to approve your transaction, all transactions on HB DEX are conducted directly on the Ethereum blockchain-based on Smart Contracts. Smart Contracts are computing protocols running on top of a blockchain, containing an encrypted set of rules between permitted users. Smart Contracts secure the flow of funds and render transactions traceable, transparent, and irreversible. It’s virtually impossible for hackers to manipulate your transactions unless they compromise one of the two parties successfully.

HB DEX covers most comprehensive functionalities that centralized models lack of, offering a seamless trading experience. The trading process is faster, less expensive, and more secure than any web-based exchanges and wallets. HB DEX supports real-time trading with ETH for any cryptocurrencies under the form of ERC-20 tokens and vice versa.

It’s important to keep in mind that ETH does not follow the ERC-20 standard, so you cannot directly exchange them for other ERC-20 tokens and backwards. Because of this, HB DEX enables users to convert ETH to WETH (an ERC-20 token) and WETH to ETH efficiently. Since ETH is tokenized via WETH, the values of ETH and WETH are equivalent.

With HB DEX, you can also list any tokens on ERC-20 or ERC-223 that you prefer, buy ICO, receive airdrops and manage your own tokens directly.

HB Wallet has partnered with Simplex, allowing users to buy cryptocurrency via Credit or Debit Cards provided by Visa, Master Card, JCB, or American Express. You can purchase not only Ethereum (ETH), but also Bitcoin (BTC) and Ripple (XRP). The purchasing process should take no longer than 10 minutes. All your filled in information will be kept securely and confidentially by Simplex for KYC purposes only. However, your identification still remains perfectly anonymous on HB DEX, so don’t worry.

HB DEX is also associated with HB Wallet mobile app available on iOS and Android, allowing users to sync their wallets into HB Wallet and monitor their assets from mobile devices. HB Wallet is considered the best Ethereum Wallet in Japan in 2019. Most importantly, HB DEX is 100% free, the only fee you have to pay is the Gas Fee of the Ethereum network.

HB DEX is also associated with HB Wallet mobile app available on iOS and Android.

Binance

Binance is one of the best options to conduct crypto-to-crypto trading. The Malta-based exchange provides impressive offerings along with very low trading fees. Binance offers its own coin known as Binancecoin (BNB).

Joining this centralized exchange, you can get decent discounts while trading with BNB. Binance offers a standard trading fee of 0.1% and can be lower if the payment is conducted with its tokens.

Binance offers a mobile app for iOS and Android with a user-friendly interface. The registration process is moderately fast and simple.

The exchange supports over 130 cryptocurrencies with a huge selection of altcoins!

However, payment options in Binance are limited. There’s also no fiat trading. The security architecture of centralized exchange models like Binance is also a factor you should consider. Since all user funds are gathered in only a single central point, they are usually targeted by potential hackers.

Coinbase

Coinbase is one of the most well-known brokers and trading platforms in the crypto space. It obtains a greatly high number of users and is backed by trusted global investors.

Coinbase allows you to deposit and withdraw funds easily. The platform offers competitive fees and advance trading functions. You can buy Bitcoin, Ether and Litecoin from Coinbase through a digital wallet compatible with Android or iOS, or via trading with other users on GDAX (the company’s Global Digital Asset Exchange).

GDAX currently operates in the US, Canada, Europe, UK, Australia, and Singapore. At the moment, this exchange does not charge any transfer fees for moving funds between your Coinbase account and GDAX account.

However, the selection of tradable currencies will depend on the country you live in. GDAX is suitable for technical traders only since its user interface is quite complex.
Like Binance, payment options in Coinbase are limited. The platform only supports certain countries.

KuCoin

Launched in 2017 in Hong Kong, KuCoin is already one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms. KuCoin also offers a mobile app for iOS and Android.

The exchange supports several coins including KCS (its own digital coin), DragonChain and more. Overall it’s a great platform to buy alt-coins, even under the radar coins that can be hard to find. Additionally, comparative fees in KuCoin specifically benefit high-volume traders.

The user interface is clean, simple and friendly. KuCoin also offers a mobile platform. The registration process is straightforward and requires KYC verification.
KuCoin is growing quite rapidly, and it’s expected to make headlines.

However, there are things you need to consider before using this cryptocurrency exchange. While KuCoin offers reasonable rates and fees for trading some cryptocurrencies, others are insanely expensive. Thus, there have been a few reports online that KuCoin has had a hard time handling the new amount of volume it’s been given. Good news is, KuCoin Team is actively investing in solving the issue.

BitMex

BitMex, short for “Bitcoin Mercantile Exchange”, is a popular and high-volume cryptocurrency exchange for investors to interact with global financial markets, mostly using bitcoin. It also supports altcoins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Cardano, and Bitcoin Cash among others.

The registration process is quite simple since you only need to create an account using email address, password, country of residence and your name (optional). BitMEX does not charge fees for deposits or withdrawals occurring on the exchange. When trading on BitMEX, there are fees associated with each transaction, depending on position (buyer/seller), funding rate and contract type.

Currently, all traditional futures contracts acquire a 0.0500% settlement fee on any open position at the time of settlement, with the exception of XTZ (Tezos Series) and ZEC (Zcash Series), which require a 0.2500% settlement fee. The settlement fee is also 0.2500% for prediction markets.

However, it’s a disadvantage that BitMEX is not available in every country, and may not be accessible to some certain regions. Although BitMEX is a leader in Bitcoin trading volume, most other offerings maintain relatively low levels of liquidity. This makes trading some available altcoin assets may be impractical. Even though its user interface is good, BitMex is allegedly not an ideal place for beginners since most of its users are professional traders. There are also reports about network latency from automated trading bots front-running orders. Unlike the aforementioned exchanges, BitMex does not provide any mobile application at present.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Knaw

• Activity: 727
  • Last Active: December 02, 2019, 11:45:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
I think my favorite exchange now can only use binance and hitbtc exchanges, for me both are also good I use trading now, because seeing the development of market prices also increases. so until now I also still use the second exchange.
....ERC-20 Token to pay.....
.....Goods and Services.....
      █████
    █████████
  █████████████
  ██▀███████▀██
  ██▄█▀███▀█▄██
  ██ █▄███▄█ ██
  ██▀█ ███ █▀██
 ██▄█▀███▀█▄██
██████▄███▄██████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
 ███████████████
     ███████
          ▄▄
       ▄█████▌
     ▄████████
   ▄██████████
  ████████████▌
 ██████████████
████████████████▄▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████▌
  ████████████████████████████▌
   ██████████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀
byzbit      █████
    █████████
  █████████████
  ██▀███████▀██
  ██▄█▀███▀█▄██
  ██ █▄███▄█ ██
  ██▀█ ███ █▀██
 ██▄█▀███▀█▄██
██████▄███▄██████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
  █████████████
     ███████

Offline Somyt

• Activity: 565
  • Last Active: September 26, 2019, 12:51:17 PM
    • View Profile

The bitmex and binance exchanges are good for me to hold now, because I myself also believe that it's also a good exchange and also that many altcoins have better volumes every day.
ERC-20 Token to pay
Goods and Services
      █████
    █████████
  █████████████
  ██▀███████▀██
  ██▄█▀███▀█▄██
  ██ █▄███▄█ ██
  ██▀█ ███ █▀██
 ██▄█▀███▀█▄██
██████▄███▄██████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
 ███████████████
     ███████
          ▄▄
       ▄█████▌
     ▄████████
   ▄██████████
  ████████████▌
 ██████████████
████████████████▄▄▄
        ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀
byzbit      █████
    █████████
  █████████████
  ██▀███████▀██
  ██▄█▀███▀█▄██
  ██ █▄███▄█ ██
  ██▀█ ███ █▀██
 ██▄█▀███▀█▄██
██████▄███▄██████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
  █████████████
     ███████

Offline mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2995
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 12:02:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
My favourite exchange for trading coins/tokens to BTC is Binance and for trading coins/tokens to USD is Bitfinex.
mnixxo.crypto

Offline ZionRTZ

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 22, 2020, 08:45:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
 This is an obvious advertisement for hb dex ;D

To answer the question, the current exchange that I like to use now is Binance DEX. The pairs are still limited but I like the trading competitions that are being held there.

Offline mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2995
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 12:02:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
This is an obvious advertisement for hb dex ;D

To answer the question, the current exchange that I like to use now is Binance DEX. The pairs are still limited but I like the trading competitions that are being held there.

I have to try the Binance DEX. I have some tokens there but stil I didnt trade there.  ;)
mnixxo.crypto

Offline Jatel Rawal

• Activity: 96
  • Last Active: February 24, 2022, 08:52:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
I find it kind of weird when some people talk about your favourite now or this month or that month. As I think that’s just crazy think to do for anyone. If we are not giving importance to something like Crypto Exchange, it will just be completely unstable line we are walking on. I feel we should be with the top and just continue here. It’s not fun to chop and change these kind of things because it’s about your money and comfort levels, it’s never possible when you change too much.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline pelana vreo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1943
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: January 13, 2024, 02:29:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
I prefer DEX exchanges, but currently DEX exchanges like IDEX require investors to do the KYC process, Dance Binance will be my next choice, but I have to swap tokens to be able to trade there, by the way, ChangeNOW is an instant exchange that also partnered with BinanceDEX to swap tokens on the BinanceDEX.

Online Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3500
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:25:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
I find it kind of weird when some people talk about your favourite now or this month or that month. As I think that’s just crazy think to do for anyone. If we are not giving importance to something like Crypto Exchange, it will just be completely unstable line we are walking on. I feel we should be with the top and just continue here. It’s not fun to chop and change these kind of things because it’s about your money and comfort levels, it’s never possible when you change too much.

Since when where you here in crypto? Where you already here when the like of Kraken, Poloniex, or Bittrex is at the top of the crypto exchange market? Why do you think many traders left their platform?

There is nothing wrong having a "favorite" exchange this month or next month. If they change some of their policies and you don't like it, you are free to look for another one.

The crypto exchange market is always evolving and whoever offers the best services and policies suitable for traders can be at the top.

Offline dewod_

• Activity: 74
  • Last Active: March 30, 2020, 08:01:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
I need to add CoinDeal to that list. It's european cryptocurrency exchange but they are also available in the USA now. It's really user-friendly, there are a lot of interesting initiatives for users like for example free tokens etc. Moreover, I consider CoinDeal as one of the safest exchanges worldwide.

Online Bobcrypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3614
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 08:31:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
I think Binance, Bitmex, bittrex are very good exchanges, i trade on binance exchange for few notable coins, while investing on some of the smaller exchanges like mercatox, vindax for long the term hold.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Code: [Select]

FXBOX
█████████████████████

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

FOREXTRADING FROM $1
████████████████████████████████████████

███

███

READ MORE

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Offline MillerAbby

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: April 28, 2020, 07:46:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
At first, thank you for your nice post.
I think their best is binance.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 11:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
My favorite exchanges are Binance and indodax. Those are the most recommended exchanges for me. I know that there are also other good exchanges but I usually use Binance and indodax for trading. As we know that Binance is the best exchange in the world, while indodax is the best exchange in my country.    :D

Offline Somyt

• Activity: 565
  • Last Active: September 26, 2019, 12:51:17 PM
    • View Profile

I think my favorite exchange this year is the 3 exchanges that I hold to trade my coins and tokens in 2018/2019 for me, Binance, Bitmex, and Kucoin.
ERC-20 Token to pay
Goods and Services
      █████
    █████████
  █████████████
  ██▀███████▀██
  ██▄█▀███▀█▄██
  ██ █▄███▄█ ██
  ██▀█ ███ █▀██
 ██▄█▀███▀█▄██
██████▄███▄██████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
 ███████████████
     ███████
          ▄▄
       ▄█████▌
     ▄████████
   ▄██████████
  ████████████▌
 ██████████████
████████████████▄▄▄
        ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀
byzbit      █████
    █████████
  █████████████
  ██▀███████▀██
  ██▄█▀███▀█▄██
  ██ █▄███▄█ ██
  ██▀█ ███ █▀██
 ██▄█▀███▀█▄██
██████▄███▄██████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
  █████████████
     ███████

Offline Keenly

• Activity: 114
  • Cryptoman)))
  • Last Active: February 15, 2020, 09:00:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
My favorite exchanges are Binance and indodax. Those are the most recommended exchanges for me. I know that there are also other good exchanges but I usually use Binance and indodax for trading. As we know that Binance is the best exchange in the world, while indodax is the best exchange in my country.    :D
The good ones are probably indodax, binance, BitForex, Exmo, I haven’t used it myself yet, or rather haven’t invested in it, and probably no one will listen to me, but for example, my computer science teacher at BitForex is sitting) And the rest that I described are relatively popular exchanges .

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG