follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto in the next generation  (Read 1296 times)

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2043
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Re: Crypto in the next generation
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2024, 01:11:43 AM »
You are definitely right, but unfortunately, I think the government is about to take full charge of crypto,
I don't think they will succeed in that. Almost all the countries government have tried their best to stop  bitcoin in their countries but it has not gotten any good results so many of them have given up the struggle. And the only way they do to affect bitcoin nis the control the demand and supply. And when they come for that then we the bitcoiners will very happy because the price will also favour us who are into investment.
Well, you are right, but I wasnt talking about the government stopping bitcoin, of course this is not literally possible for them to do, for it was possible, Chinese government would have succeeded through their several crypto bans and so on.

But I am talking about is, or the area I am focusing about is the government trying to own a bigger supply of bitcoins that are in circlution, through all this asset managers like Blackrock, Greyscale and so on, and you would agree with me that, if the government through this asset managers succeed in having in their custody, atleast, over 50 to 70 percent of all the bitcoins in circulation, they can literally control the entire crypto currency market, or what do you think?
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2024, 01:11:43 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2024, 11:51:15 AM »
         -    That is already happening in different parts of the country around the world. Although there are still some countries that are not open to this digitalization,
time will tell them that they will be open too, that's for sure.

But there are other countries that have fully adopted this field of the digital world when it comes to blockchain technology. And my companies are the ones that support investing in and holding bitcoin and becoming other top cryptos in the market.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1086
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:20:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2024, 01:27:37 PM »
But I am talking about is, or the area I am focusing about is the government trying to own a bigger supply of bitcoins that are in circlution, through all this asset managers like Blackrock, Greyscale and so on, and you would agree with me that, if the government through this asset managers succeed in having in their custody, atleast, over 50 to 70 percent of all the bitcoins in circulation, they can literally control the entire crypto currency market, or what do you think?

They can't control the market or the blockchain itself, all they can do by holding a large percentage of the supply is manipulate the price because they would own most of the assets available, but again, they won't be able to keep holding that much forever because people will buy from them, and eventually, the coins they once might have owned will come back into circulation and held by people in the market.

Governments can't stop the crypto revolution, you are right, but what they keep trying to do is to stop it from breaking into their area of control which means that if their people start adopting and using cryptocurrencies more and more, they will start losing control over their people and their financial activities.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:24:01 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2024, 02:02:29 PM »
Cryptocurrency has already established a strong position in some developed and underdeveloped countries. There are still many countries in the world who are openly against crypto, but indirectly they are crypto enthusiasts. I think China is one of those countries. The country that created various types of regulations could not prevent ordinary users from using crypto in any way. People's interest in crypto is increasing all over the world. El Salvador has already legalized Bitcoin. UAE has also turned into a paradise for crypto enthusiasts. Cryptocurrencies are gradually making a significant presence globally. I think about 90 percent people of the world will be involved in crypto within this decade.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2024, 09:07:10 PM »
This will happen, because future generations will be more advanced and understand more about the digital world than us. They will know well about cryptocurrencies and perhaps the government will legalize them at that time. Currently, there are still many governments that have not legalized crypto because they do not fully understand the world of crypto.

The world will move towards digital era as we can see that in lots of years ago there was no sign of digital earning and before few year minimum number of individuals were a part of digital technology but now thousands of people become involved in digital earning because world is evolving and we have to change our life according to the era.

Now most of the countries have accepted cryptocurrency and there is a hope that if it remains successful in future also then there will be no one who will be against crypto and will deny its success.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2024, 09:39:45 PM »
In a word 'YES' it is has been proven now a days. Now cryptocurrency is important part of world economy. Even many country declared bitcoin and cryptocurrency as legal currency. I strongly believe near future we will saw crypto as legal currency for allover the world. Al Salvador accepted bitcoin as legal currency. I think that day are not so far.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2024, 11:33:37 PM »
In a word 'YES' it is has been proven now a days. Now cryptocurrency is important part of world economy. Even many country declared bitcoin and cryptocurrency as legal currency. I strongly believe near future we will saw crypto as legal currency for allover the world. Al Salvador accepted bitcoin as legal currency. I think that day are not so far.
That's right, there are already two countries that have legalized the use of Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies have many types and types, so I think they will focus more on Bitcoin, because if you use other cryptocurrencies there will be a higher risk if they can be manipulated by a group that has a lot of money to do that.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2024, 11:33:37 PM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2024, 02:48:01 PM »
That's right, there are already two countries that have legalized the use of Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies have many types and types, so I think they will focus more on Bitcoin, because if you use other cryptocurrencies there will be a higher risk if they can be manipulated by a group that has a lot of money to do that.
Countries that have legalized bitcoin are pioneers who dare to take the risk of adopting bitcoin as a payment method. This would be great if other countries immediately followed suit, as the King of crypto, they should choose Bitcoin first before legalizing other coins, that's what I think

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 04:19:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2024, 06:48:54 PM »
The crypto market is now literally writing history on the new values ​​of both altcoins and coins at the very top of the criteria. We are in a great moment of the green state of the market and who knows where the value of all the captured coins will take us this year alone, it should be used in the best and most useful pipes, both in the short and long term.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG