follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

• ⚫️⚫️⚫[BOUNTY][NO KYC] CARTESI | FINISHED ⚫️⚫️⚫️ 5 0 5 1
Current Rating:  

Author Topic: ⚫️⚫️⚫[BOUNTY][NO KYC] CARTESI | FINISHED ⚫️⚫️⚫️  (Read 64570 times)

Offline bubbalex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1506
  • Graphic Designer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 30
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:50:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
* wait until images load, if nothing happened - refresh the page                                                                                                                                                  🛸

We are happy to announce that Cartesi Bounty Campaign has been successfully finished in time, as promised — at February 18th, 2020. Calculation are finally done, since February 28th, 2020. We want to formally thank the community for the overwhelming response and support that has made this program a success. In addition, we are also arranging future initiatives to earn CTSI; including special bounties, community programs, contests, tournaments and airdrops. Our primary objective is to award our community for supporting Cartesi’s ever-growing network development and all-encompassing ecosystem.

Read full article - Cartesi bounty campaign end, calculations and distribution

:

Cartesi brings a real OS to blockchains. Cartesi enables off-chain computations running on a deterministic VM architecture supporting a Linux operating system. This allows for sophisticated DApp logic running intensive computation. Cartesi mitigates the entry barrier to blockchain development. Mainstream developers can easily develop DApps with the tools, libraries, and services they are already familiar with. Cartesi makes DApps portable across multiple blockchains.

Our Bounty Campaign starts from December 24th, 2019 and will go until February 18th, 2020.

Altcoinstalks Bounty Manager:
bubbalex / Feel free to ask about project in Cartesi Chat or about bounty in my chat @bubbalexmedia_chat
You can follow my channel as well @bubbalexmedia

If you was banned in one of my bounty campaigns for rules violating/cheating/spam/scam - you will be banned in all my bounty campaigns.
For last time I was couple times noticed that there is a scammers in Telegram, using my identity. They using "I" instead "l" in username and asking for money via PM. I'll never pm you first, especially asking for money. Please, check twice who you talking with, not only with me, but with person pretending to be team member of any project, scammers doing such things with all ICO/IEO. My real username only @bubbalex with small "L", not big "I". Be careful.

Total Pool: 1,000,000 CTSI (0.1% of the total supply)

• Twitter Campaign: 270,000 CTSI (27%)
• Facebook Campaign: 135,000 CTSI (13,5%)
• Content Creation Campaign: 82,500 CTSI (8,25%)
• YouTube Campaign: 82,500 CTSI (8,25%)
• Bitcointalk Signature Campaign: 245,000 CTSI (24,5%)
• Altsoinstalks Signature Campaign: 185,000 CTSI (18,5%)

Distribution Details

Participants in each of Cartesi’s Community Adoption Program will be disbursed their funds in 3 payments.

1) 30-days after the first exchange listing (TBD)
2) 60-days after the first exchange listing
3) 90-days after the first exchange listing

After bounty end you will be required to confirm your participation and submit your email (same as in bounty).

Now you can do it using this FORM

This is to get wallet addresses for distribution. Distribution will happens after Cartesi’s mainnet and wallets are available, it's not available yet.

• Join the official Telegram Chat and Telegram channel.
After bounty end you will be required to confirm your participation and submit your email (same as in bounty).

Now you can do it using this FORM

This is to get wallet addresses for distribution. Distribution will happens after Cartesi’s mainnet and wallets are available, it's not available yet.
Write a post in this thread with confirmation of joining Bounty Campaign.
#JOIN & #Proof of authentication
"Name" of Bounty Campaign (Facebook/Twitter/Signature/Blogs/etc)
Altcoinstalks username:
Altcoinstalks profile link:
Telegram username:
Submit weekly report in bounty thread, ONLY for Twitter and Facebook campaigns, until Monday 23:59 by forum default time. Report should be submitted during current week. You can't edit report after current week end. Week dates are indicated in a spreadsheet. Every week - new report. Reports with quote are not accepted. Submit report only on one forum, do not duplicate same report on several forums - use only one.
• Using multi-accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. It will result getting all of your accounts permanently banned from the campaign. For any type of negative trust you can be banned as well.
• We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign at any time if we think you are not honest, or spamming the forum.
• In case we remove you from the campaign for any reason, we reserve the right to delete your Stakes.
• We may not accept you in the campaign for any reasons.
• When a certain number of participants is reached, we can stop registration in campaigns.
• Your stakes can be deleted and you can be removed from the campaign if you inactive/making mistakes for more than 3 weeks.
Stakes will be distributed in our spreadsheets every week, on Tuesday until 23:59 by forum time
• For performing certain actions you will get stakes, after the end of the bounty campaign, the stakes will be converted into tokens, according to formula (total number of tokens/total number of stakes)*number of your stakes.
• Please, read the terms carefully. For the non-compliance with requirements, even with a small one, you will not get stakes or be excluded from the bounty campaign.

Rewards

500+ subscribers = 250 Stakes/week
1000+ subscribers = 500 Stakes/week
3000+ subscribers = 750 Stakes/week
5000+ subscribers = 1000 Stakes/week
10000+ subscribers = 1500 Stakes/week

Terms and Conditions

Follow the official Cartesi Twitter

• Write confirmation post in this thread about joining campaign, after that click "Join Bounty" button.
• Twitter accounts should be public, open to everyone. Scrolled, dead, inactive accounts will not be considered.
• Minimum 3 retweets and 2 tweets per week.
• Create at least 2 unique tweets about the Cartesi project per week, using these hashtags #CTSI
• Users who use multiple accounts will be banned.
• Your account and posts should be visible to all users.
• Submit weekly report in bounty thread, ONLY for Twitter and Facebook campaigns, until Monday 23:59 by forum default time. Report should be submitted during current week. You can't edit report after current week end. Week dates are indicated in a spreadsheet. Every week - new report. Reports with quote are not accepted. Submit report only on one forum, do not duplicate same report on several forums - use only one.
• If you want to update your followers amount you should ask me about that in Telegram @bubbalex.
• If your Twitter account will be suspended/deleted/banned in campaign duration, you will not be rewarded.

(limit 1000 participants)

Rewards

500+ subscribers = 250 Stakes/week
1000+ subscribers = 500 Stakes/week
3000+ subscribers = 750 Stakes/week
5000+ subscribers = 1000 Stakes/week

Terms and Conditions

Join the official Cartesi Facebook

• Write confirmation post in this thread about joining campaign, after that click "Join Bounty" button.
• Facebook accounts should be public, open to everyone. Scrolled, dead, inactive accounts will not be considered.
• Minimum 5 reposts and 2 posts per week.
• Create at least 2 unique posts about the Cartesi project per week, using these hashtags #CTSI
• Users who use multiple accounts will be banned.
• Your account and posts should be visible to all users.
• Submit weekly report in bounty thread, ONLY for Twitter and Facebook campaigns, until Monday 23:59 by forum default time. Report should be submitted during current week. You can't edit report after current week end. Week dates are indicated in a spreadsheet. Every week - new report. Reports with quote are not accepted. Submit report only on one forum, do not duplicate same report on several forums - use only one.
• If you want to update your followers amount you should ask me about that in Telegram @bubbalex.
• If your Facebook account will be suspended/deleted/banned in campaign duration, you will not be rewarded.

(limit 1000 participants)

Rewards

Pro = 5000 Stakes
Good = 2500 Stakes
Normal = 1000 Stakes
Low = 500 Stakes
Rejected = 0 Stakes
Bonus: x2 for especially great popularity

All content will be judged by these criteria: quality; popularity; uniqueness; text length; typography.

Terms and Conditions

Maximum 3 submissions per person and we may not accept your articles for any reasons.

• Write confirmation post in this thread about joining campaign, after that click "Submit Content" button.
• You can publish your content on any website/blog, but to earn high rewards you should use one of these platforms: Medium, Steemit, Golos, Minds. Using this platforms doesn't means you will receive high reward just for that, other terms and conditions still important. The only reason those platforms are preferred - they have popularity indicators.
• Your article should contain at least 300 words and be unique.
• Copying other participant's text and other types of plagiarism - not allowed.
(You can use official images and logos posted on project's Website, Twitter, Medium, etc.)
• All languages are accepted. We can reject your content for any reason: low quality, plagiarism, typos and errors in the text, etc.
• You will not receive reward if your article will be deleted/suspended until the final reward in tokens is not indicated in spreadsheet. Blogs campaign will be checked only after bounty end, all at once.
• Put the following links at the end of the article:
Whitepaper: https://cartesi.io/cartesi_whitepaper.pdf

Your Telegram @username:
Your Altcoinstalks profile link:
Your email:
(should be same as in spreadsheet)

(limit 1000 submissions)

Rewards

Pro = 5000 Stakes
Good = 2500 Stakes
Normal = 1000 Stakes
Low = 500 Stakes
Rejected = 0 Stakes
Bonus: x2 for especially great popularity

All content will be judged by these criteria: sound and video quality; amount of views, likes and comments; duration. For fake views/subscribers your content will be rejected.

Terms and Conditions

Maximum 3 submissions per person and we may not accept your videos for any reasons.

• Write confirmation post in this thread about joining campaign, after that click "Submit Content" button.
• Video must be at least 3 minutes long, shorter are not accepted.
• Your channel must have at least 50 subscribers.
• The video must be original. Copying other participant's graphics, text and other types of plagiarism - not allowed.
(You can use official images and logos posted on project's Website, Twitter, Medium, etc.)
• All languages are accepted, but we can reject your video for any reason: low quality, bad sound, plagiarism, fake activity, etc.
• You will not receive reward if your video will be deleted until the final reward in tokens is not indicated in spreadsheet. YouTube campaign will be checked only after bounty end, all at once.
• Put the following links in the video descriptions:
Whitepaper: https://cartesi.io/cartesi_whitepaper.pdf

Your Telegram @username:
Your Altcoinstalks profile link:
Your email:
(should be same as in spreadsheet)

(limit 1000 submissions)

Rewards

I will accept only high-quality making sense posts that relate to the thread theme, in which you writing.

Full Member: 2000 Stakes/week
Senior Member: 2500 Stakes/week
Hero: 3000 Stakes/week
Legendary: 3500 Stakes/week
Mythical: 5000 Stakes/week

Terms and Conditions

• Read General rules and Campaign rules, both are important.
• Write confirmation post in this thread about joining campaign, after that click "Join Bounty" button. Weekly reports are not required for Signature Campaign. All posts should be made during week, check week dated in Spreadsheet.
• Keep a signature until the end of the campaign. If you get banned on forum during bounty campaign your stakes will burn.
You will be disqualified for removing the signature before campaign end. (but you can left campaign in case it was extended - pm me for that)
• Make 15 high quality posts a week
(excluding the bounty threads, draws, lotteries, contests, politics, hype, exchanges, other spam).
Quotes/links/images not counted as part of your posts, your own text part of message should be long enough.
• Everyone in signature campaign can get ban for inactivity/mistakes for more than 3 weeks.
• Posts should be longer than 150 characters without spaces. Messages shorter than 150 characters are not counted.
• Keep your signature until the end of bounty campaign, I'll announce when you can remove signature, usually it's about next day after bounty end, when I calculating your rewards in spreadsheet.
• All types of Spammers, Cheaters can't participate, as well as people with negative karma, strike. You will not be banned from participation if your karma drops to negative or if you get a strike during campaign, but you will not receive any stakes until you will not return your karma to positive or remove strike, don't remove signature until campaign end to save at least stakes, which was earned before your karma dropped or you received strike.
• Posts in local threads are accepted, but never translate our signature or change anything in code.

(limit 100 participants)

Personal Text

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
Code: [Select]
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5aN87Do.jpg[/img]

Signature

INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://cartesi.io/][img width=199 height=60]https://i.imgur.com/WavJxID.png[/img][/url][/td][td][url=https://cartesi.io/][color=black][size=24pt][font=helvetica]INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS
[size=8pt]█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█[/url][/td][/tr][/table]

"I am not a member of any project team, I was just hired to manage a quality bounty campaign, join or invest at your own risk, check projects carefully, not relying on my reputation, I checking projects, but even I can be deceived." @bubbalex
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 10:37:03 AM by bubbalex »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bubbalex

• Legendary
  • Graphic Designer
    • View Profile

The Cartesi Community Adoption program is ending on February 18th, 2020. When the program ends, your stakes will be calculated and final values of CTSI will be made available to you by no later than February 28th, 2020.

CTSI will not be immediately be distributed to you, as per the team's announcement:

The first allocations of CTSI will be disbursed 30-days from the first exchange listing (TBD), 60-days from the first exchange listing and 90-days from the first exchange listing. This will help ensure a steady introduction of supply once CTSI is live on various exchanges.

Again, there is no formal date for the launch of CTSI as of yet, but you will be notified as soon as they have a concrete date.

We encourage everyone who wants to participate in open campaigns currently, to do so. We greatly appreciate your involvement, support and activity around Cartesi, thank you!

Minor update about bounty limits - Read an article

We'd like to introduce Cartesi's international communities! Through these specific targeted regions, we will be expanding our global outreach!

Russian - https://t.me/CartesiRU
Chinese - https://t.me/CartesiCN
Turkish - https://t.me/CartesiTR
Vietnamese - https://t.me/CartesiVN
Korea - https://t.me/CartesiKR

We're opening up a weekly contest to spotlight our most active community members. Get a chance to earn 500, 200 or 100 CTSI. Telegram chat

We'll also be spotlighting our most ardent supporters on Twitter! Winners will be announced every Sunday at 1am UTC. Twitter
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 09:03:41 AM by bubbalex »

Offline mnixxo.crypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2995
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 06:42:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
This bounty is LEGIT. It was verified at the telegram: https://t.me/bubbalexmedia/661 Good luck.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 08:47:01 AM by mnixxo »
mnixxo.crypto

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3456
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 11:55:13 PM
    • View Profile

#JOIN & of authentication
"Name" of Bounty Campaign (Signature)
altcoinstalks username:  trendcoin
altcoinstalks profile link:  https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=44117
Telegram username:  @Ebuhegelbinsartre
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Liver

• Activity: 1109
  • Last Active: March 27, 2023, 08:22:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
"Name" of Bounty Campaign Facebook and Signature
altcoinstalks username: Liver             
altcoinstalks profile link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=44949
Telegram username: @Sergey Glukharev

Offline corr

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 23, 2023, 03:49:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
"Name" of Bounty Campaign: Signature
Altcointalks username:  corr
Altcointalks profile link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=39632
Telegram username: @YesVeryGooD

Offline bubbalex

• Legendary
  • Graphic Designer
    • View Profile

mnixxo, thanks for confirmation.

trendcoin, corr, Liver, thank you all for joining, but I see only Liver in Spreadsheet, please, make sure you registered in campaign, go to the campaign rules and click Join Bounty button below. Also, Corr, wear personal text, please. Thank you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline vaysar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3312
  • Last Active: December 26, 2023, 02:59:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
"Name" of Bounty Campaign: Facebook/Twitter
Altcoinstalks username: vaysar
Altcoinstalks profile link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=45784
Telegram username: @leninini

Offline vaysar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3312
  • Last Active: December 26, 2023, 02:59:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 06:34:05 AM by vaysar »

Offline Bobcrypto

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3604
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 01:41:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
"Name" of Bounty Campaign (Facebook/Twitter
Altcoinstalks username: Bobcrypto
Altcoinstalks profile link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=refferals;refferedby=21120
Telegram username: @mrphil1212

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

FXBOX
█████████████████████

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
                │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

FOREXTRADING FROM $1
████████████████████████████████████████

███

███

READ MORE

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Offline LogiC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • ClinTex - New Medicine: Faster, Safer, Smarter.
  • Last Active: October 14, 2020, 05:43:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Altcointalks username: LogiC
Altcointalks profile link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=38667
Telegram username: @etherium_24
           ▄████▄    ▄████▄
          ████████  ████████
          ████████  ████████
           ▀████▀    ▀████▀

▄████▄    ▄████▄    ▄████▄    ▄████▄
████████  ████████  ████████  ████████
 ▀████▀    ▀████▀    ▀████▀    ▀████▀

▄████▄    ▄████▄    ▄████▄    ▄████▄
 ▀████▀    ▀████▀    ▀████▀    ▀████▀

▄████▄    ▄████▄
          ████████  ████████
          ████████  ████████
           ▀████▀    ▀████▀

ClinTex

New Medicine: Faster,

Safer, Smarter.
    ▄▄ Follow us ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄██████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▀▀  ▄████████████▄
 ███████████████████▀▀▀  ▄   ███████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▄▄▀    ███████████████▄
████████████████▄▄  ▄█▀     █████████████████
▀██████████████████ █       ████████████████▀
 ███████████████████▀ ▄▄    ████████████████
  ██████████████████▄████▄ ████████████████
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████████████████████████▀▀

▄██████████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█████████████▄
 ▄████████████  ██████▀      ▀ ▀██████████▄
 █████████████    ▀▀▀▀         ▄████████████
██████████████▀█▄             ██████████████▄
██████████████▄               ███████████████
▀██████████████▄             ███████████████▀
 ████████████████▀         ▄████████████████
  ████████████          ▄▄█████████████████
   ▀████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████   ███████████████████████▄
 ███████████████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
████████████████▀  ██  ▀▀  ▀▀███████████████▄
████████████████   ██   ▄▄   ████████████████
▀███████████████   ██  ▄██   ███████████████▀
 ███████████████   ██  ███   ███████████████
  ██████████████   ██  ███   ██████████████
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀

█████    ▄▄    █████
              ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██    ██
██            ██    ██    ██
██      ██████████████████████████
██      █████▀              ▀█████     
████████████                  ████
        ████   ████ █████     ████
        ████   █  ▀   █   █   ████
 ███████████   █      █       █████████████████████
        ████   █  ▄   █   █   ████
        ████   ████   █   █   ████
████████████                  ████████████
██      █████▄              ▄█████      ██
██      ██████████████████████████      ▀▀
██            ██    ██
              ██    ██
           █████    ▀▀

▀▀▀

CTi is a incorporates predictive data
analytics, machine learning (AI),
and use of smart contracts to drive
significant quality in clinical trials.

..JOIN..

Offline opaopa34

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3626
  • Last Active: Today at 11:31:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
"Name" of Bounty Campaign:  Signature/Facebook
Altcointalks username:  opaopa34
Altcointalks profile link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=30376
Telegram username: @opaopa33

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7622
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 01:27:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
"Name" of Bounty Campaign: Blogs
AltcoinsTalks username: Jokers
AltcoinsTalks profile link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=45030
Telegram username: @serenget
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Bigpat

• Padawan
  • Activity: 11878
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: Today at 08:00:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 36
Altcointalks username: Bigpat
Altcointalks profile link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=11028
Telegram username: @Bigpat

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3086
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
"Name" of Bounty Campaign (Facebook/Twitter)
AltcoinsTalks username: Gyrgen
AltcoinsTalks profile link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;u=51022
Telegram username:@AliBabaSezam
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█