follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: I think this is a great coin! Term Deposits are really great!  (Read 4295 times)

Offline boby777

• Spammer
  • Activity: 54
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2022, 05:29:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
I think this is a great coin with multiple features I have never seen. Many coins had some nice features, but one coin didn't contain everything.

But I think ROI coins are essentially coins that combine all the very good features of many great coins into one coin.

You can mine, stake, term-deposit, buy and sell without needing specialized equipment or advanced technical knowledge.

ROI Coin has many great features that will allow it to be easy to understand and use by people who are not necessarily tech-savvy or experienced in altcoins.

Getting Started With ROI Coin

   Visit our download page where you can get a copy of the wallet
   Install the wallet and synchronize the blockchain
   Buy ROI Coin at an exchange and transfer it to your wallet
   Term deposit coins in your wallet to gain up to 18.07% per year
   Use your wallet to mine coins and get 120 coins per every block that you mine
   Join our community and post any questions or concerns you have for a quick response
   Visit our FAQ page to find a variety of common questions and answers
   Watch our marketing and tutorial videos to learn more about ROI Coin

A coin that gives you triple hybrid capabilities:
   POW mining
   POS staking
   Term Deposits.

Staking term deposits whether or not you even have your wallet on.

Standard POS 15 %, 1 Month Deposit 2.40%, 3 Month Deposit 6.28%, 6 Month Deposit 10.65%, 9 Month Deposit 14.26%, 1 Year Deposit 18.07%.

Low inflation rate and great community.Solid wallet versions built for Windows, Linux, and MAC.

For people with limited internet you can stake your coins, then print out a paper wallet and delete the computer wallet.

Reimport that paper wallet when you are ready and you'll have the initial balance + full interest payout. 
This coin is safe and easy to use.for more info you can simply visit at  https://roi-coin.com

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline masterrex

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1737
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 22, 2023, 03:40:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: I think this is a great coin! Term Deposits are really great!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 09:51:44 AM »
I'm not judging that project too early. but as we observe today many good projects were undervalued until now because they are lacking in marketing and promotion effort, crypto works is associated with the hype because many crypto people will know about that coin/token thats why marketing and promotion are very important.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1709
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 06:16:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 05:02:22 AM »
POS nowadays is not effective nor profitable at this moment. Instead, it is much better to stake our coins in Binance or Catex.io,
Because at least with this we can earn break even on these methods anyhow in my own opinion only. But everyone can still look for some other chance aside from this one.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Ten Ryuu

• Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 21, 2023, 09:09:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 05:18:43 PM »
POS nowadays is not effective nor profitable at this moment. Instead, it is much better to stake our coins in Binance or Catex.io,
Because at least with this we can earn break even on these methods anyhow in my own opinion only. But everyone can still look for some other chance aside from this one.

You may have a point but I disagree that POS is not profitable since you statement are contradicting each other.  You just said that POS is not effective then recommend staking on Binance or Catex.io,  Doesn't that method use the POS system?  Anyway, I would rather stake the coin myself than stake it on an exchange that I do not have any access to a private key.  Beside, in staking on exchanges we are paying them for the service when we can just do it ourselves.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG