follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 47584 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1763
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:18:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #675 on: March 15, 2024, 02:10:24 PM »
The break in between the games will give these teams some rest,and some persons are saying that the game between Mancity and Arsenal will end either in favour of Mancity or it will end in a draw,but I am not seeing like that,if people are not seeing Arsenal to be able to beat Mancity,then I'm sure either Arsenal wins or it's a draw.
The way Arsenal are good this season,it's only few people who who can relate it.They have wiyn City twice this season already,winning them in the first leg of the premier league and also winning the community Shield from them,so Arsenal have equal strength with City.
Arsenal this season is no longer the same as Arsenal last season. And yes Arsenal have managed to beat Man City this season. And that is an extraordinary achievement from Arteta's team this season. Talking about the pause or short break that occurs will indeed provide benefits for several clubs that have several injured players. For example, Liverpool has had a quite busy schedule recently and has had many injured players. But for teams who are in their best condition, sometimes a break only makes them return to the level before they were on fire again.
Yes, Arsenal this season is not the same as Arsenal last season, they look better prepared this season than last season, it can be seen that they were better towards the end of this season, unlike last season where they were more inconsistent which made them have to swallow a lot of results. negative.

I will not rule out the opportunity for Arsenal to win this match, however, now they are also one of the teams competing for the title in the Premier League this season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #675 on: March 15, 2024, 02:10:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline koang

• Activity: 627
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #676 on: March 15, 2024, 08:30:47 PM »
Yes, Arsenal this season is not the same as Arsenal last season, they look better prepared this season than last season, it can be seen that they were better towards the end of this season, unlike last season where they were more inconsistent which made them have to swallow a lot of results. negative.

I will not rule out the opportunity for Arsenal to win this match, however, now they are also one of the teams competing for the title in the Premier League this season.

And the good news is, Arsenal are showing their intentions to keep their core players in this team.
Some players who will be instrumental to the club’s future successes have also renewed.
They want to keep this team together for a long time.
The renewal of Benjamin White’s contract is a testament to that fact.
He played center-back at Brighton but played well as a right-back at Arsenal.

Offline macson

• Activity: 148
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 09:01:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter Signature Avatar
« Reply #677 on: March 15, 2024, 08:42:54 PM »

And the good news is, Arsenal are showing their intentions to keep their core players in this team.
Some players who will be instrumental to the club’s future successes have also renewed.
Benjamin White's contribution to Arsenal's back line is really huge, Arsenal management even admits that Benjamin has become a core player for Arsenal's back line, Benjamin White also seems very happy and comfortable at Arsenal, they are lucky to have Benjamin White who continues to consistently play for the arsenal back line.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 813
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:57:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #678 on: March 16, 2024, 12:01:04 AM »
The break in between the games will give these teams some rest,and some persons are saying that the game between Mancity and Arsenal will end either in favour of Mancity or it will end in a draw,but I am not seeing like that,if people are not seeing Arsenal to be able to beat Mancity,then I'm sure either Arsenal wins or it's a draw.
The way Arsenal are good this season,it's only few people who who can relate it.They have wiyn City twice this season already,winning them in the first leg of the premier league and also winning the community Shield from them,so Arsenal have equal strength with City.
Arsenal this season is no longer the same as Arsenal last season. And yes Arsenal have managed to beat Man City this season. And that is an extraordinary achievement from Arteta's team this season. Talking about the pause or short break that occurs will indeed provide benefits for several clubs that have several injured players. For example, Liverpool has had a quite busy schedule recently and has had many injured players. But for teams who are in their best condition, sometimes a break only makes them return to the level before they were on fire again.

Arsenal and Manchester City wouldn't like to lose to each other since they both know whats at stake in the match against the other. any match loss made from both teams(manchester City or Arsenal) will result the other team to go above them in points. However, there are other match points to grab and it is the duties of each team to be at their best performance to make sure the win their remainig matches and not to lose any of them to  avoid missing the Premier League trophy for other to be announced the winner of 2023/2024 PL champions

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #679 on: March 16, 2024, 12:25:26 AM »

The present young generation of players at Arsenal this season are ones that are to stig together and win something at the Emirate stadium,and with what they are doing recently,it won't take them time to put some silver wear at the club.They are succeeding in securing the contract of their key players,which is a sign that the club still has a lot to achieve in the nearest years to come.It was a good news when we heard Ben White has signed a new contract,and we also expect those who haven't signed yet to do thesame thing as to avoid other club's Interest in them.
My signature is open

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1763
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:18:08 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #680 on: March 16, 2024, 01:46:18 PM »

Yes, we know that Arteta did not form this team in a short time, in fact, during the process, many doubted what Arsenal was doing at that time. However, Arteta was slowly able to answer all the doubts that came to him by slowly performing well from season to season.

When a team is together for a long time, it will make them more unified because they can get to know each other's playing characteristics and that's where strong chemistry will easily form between them, and what's better is that there are no bad rumors about this team.

Offline Obari

• Activity: 367
  • I help trade all country gift cards swiftly
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:08:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Avatar Signature
« Reply #681 on: March 16, 2024, 08:50:49 PM »
Totthenham have shocked people by losing to Fulham in the Premier league tonight,they were given 2.05 odds in that game against Fulham,but at the end,they were flogged 3:0 in that match.Fulham on the other hand really tried to win spur with 3 odds,and get an over 2.5 goals in the game.
I predicted Totthenham to win that game because they won Aston Villa last weekend by 4 goals to nil,and I thought they will continue their form,but their lose against Fulham today shows they are not consistent.
My signature is open

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #681 on: March 16, 2024, 08:50:49 PM »

Offline koang

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #682 on: March 16, 2024, 10:15:00 PM »
Totthenham have shocked people by losing to Fulham in the Premier league tonight,they were given 2.05 odds in that game against Fulham,but at the end,they were flogged 3:0 in that match.Fulham on the other hand really tried to win spur with 3 odds,and get an over 2.5 goals in the game.
I predicted Totthenham to win that game because they won Aston Villa last weekend by 4 goals to nil,and I thought they will continue their form,but their lose against Fulham today shows they are not consistent.

Defeat at Craven Cottage. A result like that is painful. Once they scored their second goal Tottenham seemed to lose their way.
No creativity at all, and is defensively pulled all over the place. Very very disappointing.
Next time Ange has to react quickly when the team is playing this bad.

I thought Tottenham would get a top 4 finish but from the look of things, it won't happen.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 813
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:57:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #683 on: March 16, 2024, 10:52:27 PM »
Not consistent in their winning ways. When you thought that they had picked form, they began to give unexpected results that can make you think why you picked them to win against their opponent.

Tottenham to win Fulham would be most gamblers predictions on today's matches and this loss match by them, would make them lose their bets. Anyway, I don't like adding Tottenham to my bets because I know how they can leave someone disappointed by losing a crucial match that can help to boost their Premier League table spot.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:14:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #684 on: March 16, 2024, 11:00:17 PM »
In the FA Cup match, Manchester City success defeating Newcastle United in quarter final match after brace from Bernando Silva and make Man City qualify to semifinal round waiting the opponent team left. Although with FA Cup match, Pep Guardiola keep using his regular players with Erling Haaland, Foden and Rodri playing in the first minutes.
In this season, Manchester City still existing in Premier League tittle race, FA Cup and UEFA Champion League with large opportunity for winning treble or finish this season with one or two trophies.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3560
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 04:29:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #685 on: March 16, 2024, 11:37:55 PM »
The match between Manchester City and Liverpool really benefited Arsenal because they were able to enter the first position of the league, although there staying on the first position may not likely going to last long because Liverpool can easily take back there first position if they win there next match and there is a big certainty that Liverpool will likely win all there remaining matches because they have all the quality players needed to achieve there targets.
Yep. The draw result of the match Liverpool vs Man City, makes Arsenal to be in 1st place. But they will have the match against Man City in the near future, it seems Liverpool will have the advantage this time. If Arsenal and Man City get a draw result, Liverpool will return to the 1st place. I assume it will not easy to get points in Man City home. Arsenal is very possible to lose points this time, they even may get a lose if they are not ready for the match.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1190
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 08:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #686 on: March 17, 2024, 04:40:37 AM »
In the FA Cup match, Manchester City success defeating Newcastle United in quarter final match after brace from Bernando Silva and make Man City qualify to semifinal round waiting the opponent team left. Although with FA Cup match, Pep Guardiola keep using his regular players with Erling Haaland, Foden and Rodri playing in the first minutes.
In this season, Manchester City still existing in Premier League tittle race, FA Cup and UEFA Champion League with large opportunity for winning treble or finish this season with one or two trophies.
It would be extraordinary if Man City could get as many trophies again this season as last season. But now it seems like everyone will start to get bored if this happens again. Because this season Arsenal also looks reliable. And Liverpool is also in the title race this season in the EPL. In the FA Cup, maybe Man City can win and continue to advance further. But in the EPL everything is still foggy and uncertain. But regarding the UCL, I feel that Man City will really lift the UCL title trophy again.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1165
  • Last Active: Today at 09:28:57 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #687 on: March 17, 2024, 10:57:40 AM »
Yep. The draw result of the match Liverpool vs Man City, makes Arsenal to be in 1st place. But they will have the match against Man City in the near future, it seems Liverpool will have the advantage this time. If Arsenal and Man City get a draw result, Liverpool will return to the 1st place. I assume it will not easy to get points in Man City home. Arsenal is very possible to lose points this time, they even may get a lose if they are not ready for the match.
Anything can happen in a tight match like this, especially as the two teams that meet are teams that are competing for the title this season. Nobody wants to lose in this match and victory is the main target for both teams.

Liverpool are hoping to be anxious, they will definitely hope that the match will end in a draw. If a draw occurs, then they are the team that benefits the most. It's the same as how Arsenal felt during the match between Liverpool vs Manchester City.

Offline koang

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #688 on: March 17, 2024, 12:02:39 PM »

Awful game. Newcastle seemed to forget it was an FA Cup go to quarter-final and City had no intention of going for more 2nd half. Footballs are meant to entertain, not bore us to death
I expected more goals than their shots on target.

BTW, The citizens are making History
Manchester City is the first FA Cup team to reach the semi-finals in six consecutive seasons. A new record!

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:14:03 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #689 on: March 17, 2024, 07:23:20 PM »
Manchester United make the history after victory against Liverpool and qualify to semifinal of FA Cup, indeed had poor performance in domestic league but Manchester United make us surprised after defeating Liverpool over 4-3.
Very interested match between Manchester United vs Liverpool although as FA Cup but both team play more aggressive and score 7 goals in this match.
Now, Manchester United waiting the opponent team in semifinal round and FA Cup become the great opportunity for winning trophy in this season after failure in Champion League and Premier League.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG