follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: EOS or BTC which is best for investment?  (Read 20500 times)

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
Re: EOS or BTC which is best for investment?
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2024, 11:03:20 AM »
EOS and the BTC both are the good coins but now the BTC coin price is so much high and the EOS coin price is low i think now we need to invest in the EOS coin becasue its price go so much high in future and we make good money through this coin.
nope , never that EOS becomes as good as bitcoin so please don't mention that they are both as good as investment .

we  can completely check the market even before you posted this because EOS have long fall since 2019 and continued to drop in 2020 when you posted this.

sorry but comparing bitcoin to this coin is an insult for the people who trusted crypto market.
Every crypto investors know about bitcoin if you ask them which is the best they will tell bitcoin is always best for investments microstrategy keep accumulating bitcoin big institutions holding bitcoin so in the future bitcoin demand will increase..
ofcourse big companies are fighting to buy bitcoin finally blockrock is entered in the crypto market they're ready for BTC spot ETF today the last day of spot ETF To approve  sec let's see what happen .
+1 on that matter that big boys are now entering the market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2024, 11:03:20 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2024, 08:13:50 PM »
For me it is irrelevant to compare BTC with EOS as an investment option, because it is clear that bitcoin is better than EOS, right?

I look at the EOS chart over the past 1 year they tend to go down rather than up, look at some other altcoins or new ones have positive charts over the past year so I'm not sure EOS will be a good coin.

Their development is lagging behind with new projects, so there is no need to expect more.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2024, 12:52:28 PM »
sorry but comparing bitcoin to this coin is an insult for the people who trusted crypto market.
This comparison doesn't really make sense to me because I saw that when it was first created, EOS was not able to compete with Ethereum and was only able to finish in 5th place on Coinmarketap.
Moreover, this is a comparison with Bitcoin, which has the reputation of being the first cryptocurrency to be created. In my opinion, this comparison is not appropriate because it is too far from the actual situation.
Just look now, the EOS coin has passed far from the top 50, in fact now it is in position number 73 with the coin price chart dumping so far from the listing price, while Bitcoin continues to advance to number 1 on Coinmarketcap. I hope OP can reply to my thread so we can continue discussing EOS. Cheerss ;D
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline hair

• Hair
  • * Vice President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9250
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:20:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2024, 05:33:50 PM »
between EOS and BTC, if compared and used as a choice, I think lay people who are new to crypto also understand that if you look at the price, EOS is very far from BTC, so the conclusion is that I prefer BTC for investment over EOS
BTC is very superior to EOS, We know that bitcoin as the top number one until now.
Compared between  BTC and EOS most people will choose BTC as their investment
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2024, 10:05:22 PM »
The EOS/BTC chart says it all: compared to the 2018 peak, EOS/BTC has split more than 150 times. That means if we invest in BTC in 2018, we will have 150 times better profits than investing in EOS. BlockOne raised 4b USD in 2018 from ICO, they used all of this money to buy BTC and became one of the largest holders in the current market.

Everything proves that: BTC has been a better investment than EOS over the past 6 years.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2024, 06:34:09 AM »
If you compare EOS and BTC as an investment now, at the moment EOS looks a little more attractive than BTC, because BTC will not be able to make so many hundreds of percent as EOS, because altcoins always grow much more than bitcoin, this is of course purely my personal opinion, but if you compare the growth charts you will see for yourself.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2024, 06:34:09 AM »

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15808
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 08:23:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2024, 09:23:30 PM »
If you compare EOS and BTC as an investment now, at the moment EOS looks a little more attractive than BTC, because BTC will not be able to make so many hundreds of percent as EOS, because altcoins always grow much more than bitcoin, this is of course purely my personal opinion, but if you compare the growth charts you will see for yourself.
Many investors had such expectations when investing in EOS in 2021, but in the long term, EOS's price performance is not as good as BTC. BTC has always created new peaks in new cycles for more than a decade, while most ALTS have not achieved that.

Of course, profits also depend on the time we make investment decisions. Right now, I don't think BTC can x4 and reach $200K in 2025, while EOS can x10 and return to $8 in 2025. But my risk appetite does not allow me to invest most of my capital in EOS because there are many other tokens in the market with very good growth potential thanks to solutions, users and large investment funds.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2024, 07:29:24 AM »
Many investors had such expectations when investing in EOS in 2021, but in the long term, EOS's price performance is not as good as BTC. BTC has always created new peaks in new cycles for more than a decade, while most ALTS have not achieved that.

Of course, profits also depend on the time we make investment decisions. Right now, I don't think BTC can x4 and reach $200K in 2025, while EOS can x10 and return to $8 in 2025. But my risk appetite does not allow me to invest most of my capital in EOS because there are many other tokens in the market with very good growth potential thanks to solutions, users and large investment funds.
I mean the increase in a certain number of times, you are now writing that EOS can increase 10 times as BTC only 4 times, I also wrote that if we invest now in EOS, in a year we can get more than if we buy BTC now.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2024, 01:42:41 PM »

Everyone can have their own opinions and beliefs in determining which coins to buy. Comparing EOS and BTC we have to consider which is safer and which is more profitable, I will choose BTC, not EOS.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2024, 07:36:17 AM »

Everyone can have their own opinions and beliefs in determining which coins to buy. Comparing EOS and BTC we have to consider which is safer and which is more profitable, I will choose BTC, not EOS.

Naturally, BTC is much safer than EOS, I did not compare them as what is safer I compared them as what you can earn more, in cryptocurrency there is always a bit of risk and of course it is up to the individual to decide what to buy and how much risk to take, although EOS is not in the top 3 cryptocurrencies but it is not on the 100-200 position and it is quite possible to consider it for investment.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 05:20:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2024, 08:01:51 AM »

Naturally, BTC is much safer than EOS, I did not compare them as what is safer I compared them as what you can earn more, in cryptocurrency there is always a bit of risk and of course it is up to the individual to decide what to buy and how much risk to take, although EOS is not in the top 3 cryptocurrencies but it is not on the 100-200 position and it is quite possible to consider it for investment.

Reading some of the opinions above, I am interested in commenting here. If you compare which one is safer to invest in, I recommend buying BTC when it is bearish or when the price is still low before the halving. EOS is only an alternative option if you believe EOS will be profitable. Sorry, I don't want to buy EOS, because I see it doesn't show good performance.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2024, 07:56:24 AM »

Reading some of the opinions above, I am interested in commenting here. If you compare which one is safer to invest in, I recommend buying BTC when it is bearish or when the price is still low before the halving. EOS is only an alternative option if you believe EOS will be profitable. Sorry, I don't want to buy EOS, because I see it doesn't show good performance.

We always have to take risks when we buy cryptocurrency, bitcoin also fell a lot and was worth very little, if you think from the side of investing in cryptocurrency, buying only one bitcoin is not quite right, you can allocate more funds for bitcoin, but for other cryptocurrencies you also need to allocate funds and EOS is a very good alternative for investment.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2024, 11:33:37 AM »

We always have to take risks when we buy cryptocurrency, bitcoin also fell a lot and was worth very little, if you think from the side of investing in cryptocurrency, buying only one bitcoin is not quite right, you can allocate more funds for bitcoin, but for other cryptocurrencies you also need to allocate funds and EOS is a very good alternative for investment.

If you are confident about your choice of investing in EOS, you can do it. I prefer bitcoin and ethereum as the main coins that I hold for the long term, other coins for the medium term

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1686
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2024, 02:27:52 PM »
If you compare EOS and BTC as an investment now, at the moment EOS looks a little more attractive than BTC, because BTC will not be able to make so many hundreds of percent as EOS, because altcoins always grow much more than bitcoin

So, that means we should all drop our Bitcoins and invest in Bitcoin SV, since for sure from $75 you can grow a lot more times than from $52k, except, if you don't , just like EOS! And if you think that altcoins always grow more, you should look at EOS chart:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos
Surprise, EOS hasn't managed in 2019 to get past it's ATH.

We always have to take risks when we buy cryptocurrency, bitcoin also fell a lot and was worth very little,

EOS is trading at -96.4% its peak value, when was the last time Bitcoin did that?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 08:27:02 AM by Stompix »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█