follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BUY OR SELL? !!! 2MIN READ !!!  (Read 6991 times)

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
BUY OR SELL? !!! 2MIN READ !!!
« on: January 07, 2021, 08:23:43 PM »

"We waste time with unnecessary information on a daily basis. But what if instead we spent more effort into reading less of everything and excelling at just a few things in life, especially when it comes to the future that matters to us.

If you like a company, and you truly believe in them, and you are willing to be patient with the returns then there isn't really any perfect time to get in to buy. Repeat this in your head as many times as you need.

See it this way, bad news that will not make the business go bankrupt or if the real fundamentals (that matter) don't change, then there's no doubt that you should look into buying (and again by dollar cost averaging ideally).

A drop is an opportunity to buy and if the company has very quickly gained in percentages (10-20+%) in a couple of days. The correction is then most likely to happen. Sometimes not and that's okay. Other opportunities will arose.

Buying into that dip after a big gain is also quite reassuring because you are buying into something that was once more expensive and therefore most likely to at least reach that previous price, and even more.

When a market crash happens or a big drop/correction happens globally or in one specific sector, that's usually my favourite time to buy. Why? Because no bad news is specifically hurting the company I want to invest in. This is extremely important to pay attention to.

So to resume, you are loosing money only because of yourself. This is where your patience is the key to not run out of money.

Emotions are amazing, and they are what makes us human but unfortunately emotions aren't usually rational enough while investing.

REMEMBER, You are making money when you are buying, not when you are selling. So celebrate when you buy the dip and not when you sell.

Create a rules-based approach to investing and remember to invest safely and what you can afford to forget for a while.

I hope this quick article helps and if you are fairly new to investing, check out my website for some more insight and if you are also going long term and looking to diversify, then I'd like to welcome you as a new copier.

Happy new year and stay safe "

This man helped me to get 109% profit in 2020 and that's why I  want to share his thoughts on a regular basis.
Because I have no time to trade so often and watch all that courses I have chosen  to copy some pro trader out there at eToro. eToro is not my favourite broker but possibility to copy your invest with some  pros  is just the right thing for me.
If you are interested about that please ask what ever you want. Or wait till next story and then decide  8)
His name is Morgan Augiron.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

BUY OR SELL? !!! 2MIN READ !!!
« on: January 07, 2021, 08:23:43 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

Re: BUY OR SELL? !!! 2MIN READ !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2021, 11:44:25 AM »
So far so good, already 5% this month. For doing nothing. Almost $100 per day  :D
But how does he do it?
Ever heard of  COMPOUND INTEREST ?
So, you can't become a millionaire investing just $100. Do it regularly or monthly, then you come closer.
Just need the right stocks and patience. Or copy me or that guy 8)

!!! THE POWER OF COMPOUND INTEREST !!! - 3MIN READ
Do yourself a favour and read this if you don't fully understand compound!

Compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it; he who doesn't, pays it.” ~ Albert Einstein

If you have never heard of compound interest or if you don't really understand the power of it, then keep reading, this will change your life, I promise!

So what is compound interest?  It's simply the process in which an asset's earnings, from either capital gains or interest, are reinvested to generate additional earnings over time.

Ever heard of the snowball effect? Well the snowball in this case has no limits, and really, the earlier you start, the better!

I love compound interest so much that I decided to write this post. Many do not understand the real power of it and we are not really taught this in school like we should.

See, the major part of the population will battle to find THE bank that will give that extra 0.3 annual interest rate rather than starting by consistently saving money each week and perfecting compound interest.

Now, imagine a recipe with consistent funds added +  30% interest + compound effect + a 10 years effect! I promise you that it's possible to not only beat banks, but also beat the nasdaq that has in average of 10.19% annual return from the past 15years.

Goals change overtime when we have a different income or bigger expenses like our family growing etc. so it's necessary to keep this tool and update your goals every-time. And no matter how much you can save to reinvest, even as little as $200 a month, every dollar counts & especially when compounding.

If you have never done this basic mathematic calculation on where you would like to be, no matter what your goal is and no matter when it finishes, PLEASE do yourself a favour, click the link beneath and take 1 minute to do it. You will be mind blown I guarantee it.

(Beneath is my current goal. The current $2000 I invest each month is easily achievable for me. This ensures that I respect my goal and any extras $ is put in my emergency fund).

Go and set an achievable goal for yourself and remember that you can always increase it in the future.

www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/compoundinterestcalculator.php

The longer you leave your investments, the more lucrative your investments will be.

In my trading strategy I suggest to those who copy me to invest each month at the same time as me and to stay invested to benefit from the effect of the accumulated interest. I am currently developing a diversified investment portfolio that will benefit from this snowball effect over the long term.

"Time is your friend, impulse is your enemy. Take advantage of compound interest and don't be captivated by the siren song of the market." ~ Warren Buffett

Morgan Augiron

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 06:46:20 PM »
#DO NOT INVEST EVERYTHING YOU HAVE AT ONCE

Hey Team,

Here's some thoughts on the following weeks on my side, for this portfolio and some potential insight for everyone.

As a general rule of thumbs I like to be quite conservative. Not investing all the money I have available on Etoro can be quite difficult sometimes but is necessary.

I will always choose to be safe than sorry no matter how good the market can perform and no matter how tempting it is to go all in. We are never losing money and we have performed well over expectations and that's what matters.

I know 2020 has accumulated a whole bunch of new investors and it's quite important to understand and remember that we are not in a "normal" market type.

Listening to other investors that have knowledge is great for opinions for getting a bigger perspective but always keep in the back of your mind that not only times are changing constantly and no one is ever always right and Covid 19 isn't a "reproduced event" from before. So we are ALL NEW TO THIS.

NOW I don't know for a fact that the market will drop 20-30% but I am expecting a few multiple corrections for this year and that will benefit this portfolio. I am not saying to expect for the worst but to always take a step back and to be prepared for unusual events.

The importance of having that cash aside to invest and to be prepared in case of a correction allows you to be reassured rather than scared when a drop happens.

On my side I'll be keeping 15/20% cash aside for potential opportunities.

Earnings are expected to explode this year but I'll probably be going on a little STOCK DIET for now and I'll just be super stocked if some bargains become available.

DON'T GO ALL IN, KEEP SOME CASH ASIDE, BE HAPPY IF THE MARKET CONTINUES TO PERFORM WELL AND ALSO FEEL GOOD IF MARKET CRASHES AND INVEST SLOWLY BY DOLLAR COST AVERAGING

Another advice from my pro!

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 07:28:02 PM »
What is your strategy?

A strategy is a plan of action designed to achieve a long-term or overall aim and therefore you cannot go blindly investing into the stock market.

In the financial world, we talk about the correlation between the risk & the return of a security.
It is advisable to set an investment period & to carry out an evaluation subsequently with adjustments in the selection of securities in your portfolio.

I believe it is necessary to invest into an industry that fascinates you because you will want to have a full understanding of what you are buying and also properly stay updated on the long term. If you are doing your homework on something you understand and enjoy, it will make it a lot easier while reading about results, projections and news.

Many times I have decided to not invest into a stock even though the opportunities were big just because I didn't fully understand the mechanisms and wasn't truly passionate about reading and keeping up to date with it.

We tend to doubt ourselves in the early days of investing. If a stock is down for no particular reason we start wondering why we had invested in the first place. Maybe there was a better investment to be done & questions and doubts start popping into your head.

Having some key fundamentals in your strategy and sticking to them always pay off in the long term.

For instance, to give you a few, I never short because that would mean betting against what I believe in. I do not use leverage because it's "borrowing" money and I do not want to invest with money that doesn't belong to me. The fees and the added risk are not worth it to me. I invest what I can afford. I avoid buying at a peak price and patiently wait for a drop.

This is also why part of my strategy has been to write down in a notebook the date and ALL the reasons why I am going to invest in the stock, prior to investing. This enables me to go back to it & find all the links, calculations, key information that convinced me in the first place.

Adding to the notes some regular updates + patience is the perfect combination to have a clear mind.

Making sure to write down the compound effect calculations corresponding to your goal can be really useful too and it only takes a few seconds.

https://www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/compoundinterestcalculator.php

The first rule of thumb is to commit only the excess savings that you don’t need. This is essential to limit the risk. There is always a possibility of loss & it is important for an individual not to affect his standard of living or his plans.

Morgan Augiron

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG