follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Eth hold or Trade?  (Read 77748 times)

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1712
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 10:24:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Re: Eth hold or Trade?
« Reply #345 on: April 07, 2024, 02:34:46 AM »
As it is I will not advise anyone to trade with Ethereum but to Hodle till further notice because the network is congested and the transaction fee is very high so if you are trading with now you won't make profit and every businessman or investor need profit so if you have Ethereum then be holding it until the fee comes down very low then you can continue your trading.

I think this is the best advise for now, just to HODL Ethereum as it is still way below it's previous ATH and then the fees are still high. Although this has been in their attention in the last couple of years, still the dev can't find a solution.

So if it is not necessarily to sell then do not do it. Just wait till it reaches new all time high, at least if the gas fees is still high, you have something to cover it with your profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #345 on: April 07, 2024, 02:34:46 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #346 on: April 07, 2024, 08:44:51 AM »
This is true, usually when we trade and get Airdrop tokens it happens on new platforms.  or on exchanges that are holding events, so we really have to monitor social media that is often used, who knows, maybe they might make an announcement about an Airdrop event from a new platform or on an exchange.
This is what ultimately leads to many people preferring to hold their assets on exchanges, because sometimes the assets we have can be used to participate in Airdrops, Binance also often holds events like that, they prefer to do it like that, it could be said that almost all exchanges Big company often provides profitable events for its loyal users.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #347 on: April 07, 2024, 05:33:19 PM »
This is true, usually when we trade and get Airdrop tokens it happens on new platforms.  or on exchanges that are holding events, so we really have to monitor social media that is often used, who knows, maybe they might make an announcement about an Airdrop event from a new platform or on an exchange.
This is what ultimately leads to many people preferring to hold their assets on exchanges, because sometimes the assets we have can be used to participate in Airdrops, Binance also often holds events like that, they prefer to do it like that, it could be said that almost all exchanges Big company often provides profitable events for its loyal users.
If you store assets on an exchange, you should choose an exchange with a good reputation, such as Binance. Because it will be safe, but it is better for the short term and taking part in events there. If you hold large amounts, it's best to keep it in your personal wallet, it's safer. I agree with this opinion

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #348 on: April 07, 2024, 08:29:01 PM »
Actually, trading capital of $10 is already possible but to get profit you have to wait for the coin you buy to rise by 10% or more, if I myself choose to trade on a platform that does not yet have native tokens because maybe in the future there will be airdrops for its users.

What exchange do you use? this is called double profit if  are lucky, today you can get profit from trading, the day after tomorrow you can get free coins from the exchange, a good idea would you like to share with me
For now I only use this OWLTO and SyncSwap for DEX, if for CEX I use bybit sometimes trading only to participate in airdrop events organized bybit other than that no more.
But the coins listed on Dex are not as many as those on CEX anyway I trade on DEX it's just to multiply transactions not to take profits

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2341
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #349 on: April 07, 2024, 11:02:59 PM »
Yes, that's right, even though we don't store assets on the exchange, we can also make a deposit first if there is an Airdrop Event on the exchange, because actually storing assets on the exchange is also not very safe unless we are actually trading.  Sometimes Airdrop events on stock exchanges don't just use capital, sometimes they also take advantage of the social media that we have.  This is all done by the exchange to attract more members to the exchange.

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1393
  • Last Active: Today at 09:17:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #350 on: April 08, 2024, 12:45:28 AM »
Now bull session running i think. In this season trading is too risky i think. We know some days ago Ethereum price was very low, under $2k but now Ethereum price is above $3400. So now it’s price increasing gradually if we trade now then it will big chance to increase price after sell then our main Ethereum balance will be reduce. So i think now Hold Ethereum is better then Ethereum trading.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #351 on: April 09, 2024, 03:31:00 PM »
Now bull session running i think. In this season trading is too risky i think. We know some days ago Ethereum price was very low, under $2k but now Ethereum price is above $3400. So now it’s price increasing gradually if we trade now then it will big chance to increase price after sell then our main Ethereum balance will be reduce. So i think now Hold Ethereum is better then Ethereum trading.
I don't think this is a bull run, the price increase in altcoins is caused by the price of Bitcoin rising high because it is approaching the halving so many people are buying Bitcoin and this moment will not last long because usually when the halving is over the price will return to cheap prices again, Bull run usually it will occur one year after the halving which will make many altcoins rise very high.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #351 on: April 09, 2024, 03:31:00 PM »

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:17:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #352 on: April 10, 2024, 07:25:44 PM »
I don't think this is a bull run, the price increase in altcoins is caused by the price of Bitcoin rising high because it is approaching the halving so many people are buying Bitcoin and this moment will not last long because usually when the halving is over the price will return to cheap prices again, Bull run usually it will occur one year after the halving which will make many altcoins rise very high.
I agree with you that a bull run will occur a year after the halving, but before Bitcoin reaches its highest price we will see crypto market movements improve.
Ethereum is very suitable to hold until next year, and the best time to trade is when the market is green, because we can get bigger profit opportunities.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Mate2237

• Activity: 760
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:43:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #353 on: April 10, 2024, 09:48:15 PM »
I think the best way to deal with Ethereum is trading  because the coin is not moving and just stable in one place for months now. And another thing is that will affect the trading is the network congestion and the high transaction fee which would affect the traders because they do transaction every minute so because of that if it is for them to invest in it because in the investment you only buy once and invest in it and be hodling it for years and it is for you to sell, you sell.

And before then the congestion problem has been resolved.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #354 on: April 11, 2024, 06:03:48 PM »
I think the best way to deal with Ethereum is trading  because the coin is not moving and just stable in one place for months now. And another thing is that will affect the trading is the network congestion and the high transaction fee which would affect the traders because they do transaction every minute so because of that if it is for them to invest in it because in the investment you only buy once and invest in it and be hodling it for years and it is for you to sell, you sell.

The problem of congestion and high transaction fees on the Ethereum network is not new to Ethereum, it has always been like that, when Ethereum rose to $4k the transaction fee also rose, Ethereum is not like other L1s such as Solana even though the price has risen to $200 the transaction fee is still the same even though there is an increase but not as aggressive as Ethereum.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #355 on: April 11, 2024, 06:51:21 PM »

The problem of congestion and high transaction fees on the Ethereum network is not new to Ethereum, it has always been like that, when Ethereum rose to $4k the transaction fee also rose, Ethereum is not like other L1s such as Solana even though the price has risen to $200 the transaction fee is still the same even though there is an increase but not as aggressive as Ethereum.
If you compare the transaction costs of Solana and Ethereum, of course it is very different because Solana is cheaper and has faster transactions. Ethereum still has the same problems, Solana and BNB are alternative solutions to ethereum's problems. I am an ethereum holder, but I compare BNB and Solana better than ethereum

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #356 on: April 12, 2024, 11:38:56 PM »
If you compare the transaction costs of Solana and Ethereum, of course it is very different because Solana is cheaper and has faster transactions. Ethereum still has the same problems, Solana and BNB are alternative solutions to ethereum's problems. I am an ethereum holder, but I compare BNB and Solana better than ethereum
Of course Solana is still the best because it has cheaper transaction fees than Ethereum and BNB. However, as you said, for transaction fees Solana is the winner, but for Smart Contract network security, Ethereum seems to be the best. Ethereum is very suitable for long-term investment.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #357 on: April 13, 2024, 07:12:58 PM »
Of course Solana is still the best because it has cheaper transaction fees than Ethereum and BNB. However, as you said, for transaction fees Solana is the winner, but for Smart Contract network security, Ethereum seems to be the best. Ethereum is very suitable for long-term investment.
Yes, Ethereum's security as a network is still the best, BNB and Solana offer lower gas fees, but investors still like Ethereum's security. I hope the ethereum team can immediately reduce the gas fee, so that we don't suffer when making transactions with the ethereum network

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #358 on: April 14, 2024, 06:43:28 AM »
Yes, Ethereum's security as a network is still the best, BNB and Solana offer lower gas fees, but investors still like Ethereum's security. I hope the ethereum team can immediately reduce the gas fee, so that we don't suffer when making transactions with the ethereum network
Agree with what you say, currently the Ethereum network still seems to have the most expensive fees, but behind the expensiveness of everything that Ethereum provides, they also have a fairly large network with fairly high security. It is unlikely that reducing transaction costs for the Ethereum network will be done quickly.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: Today at 06:15:20 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #359 on: April 14, 2024, 03:28:29 PM »
I have no idia.Who is best trading or Hold.

I trust Bitcoin to the max, it plays a significant role in trading and holding.  But Ethereum is a trusted platform among Altcoins, so I think it will be more important to hold than to trade.  Because in holding, the risk is much less and the benefit is more.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG