follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Your first investment in crypto market  (Read 5140 times)

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15967
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:40:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Your first investment in crypto market
« on: March 19, 2021, 05:09:49 PM »
Anyone who comes to the crypto market has a purpose, most of them want to profit from this very potential market. I think the first investment will always be one of the most memorable impressions for every investor or trader & holder. I believe it's really interesting and gives some value to the entire community.

Please share your first investment in the crypto market.

Let me begin this interesting discussion.
I officially entered the crypto market in 2017, not because of the ICO but because of one of the biggest ponzi projects - Bitconnect. I bought BTC but luckily I am not involved in Bitconnect.
But I lost $150 on another Lending project called the Golden Reward. I registered MEW wallet through a fake website and lost all my crypto assets. The bad guy sold my GRX to ETH, 1.3 ETH, and then appropriated it.
However that is not my first investment :)
The first investment is a CAPP - an ICO. I also invested $150 = 25K CAPP, and after that, my account increased to over 8K USD in a short time when 1 CAPP = $0.48. I never had that huge profit, but greed made me continue to expect that my assets will be 10K or $20K.
All dreams are pink, and reality is gray.

The CAPP token price quickly falls back to $0.0004, which is lower 1000 times. I was quite shocked to lose that huge profit.

Right now the CAPP price is getting back to $0.005, and it looks like I'm about to get my $150 USD back in capital ^^

Let hold when you understand the project. Sell ​​when you are satisfied with your profit criteria.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Your first investment in crypto market
« on: March 19, 2021, 05:09:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline viki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: January 26, 2024, 09:51:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Your first investment in crypto market
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 05:44:49 PM »
My first investment was in 2017 and it was NEM, I kept him all these years, and only sold this year.  I did not receive a lot of profit, just returned invested money.

Offline Nikawe

• Activity: 436
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 07, 2023, 04:32:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 05:45:58 PM »
I entered in cryptocurrencies market more than three years ago but my first bounty campaign rewards was Twitter campaign (Yahoo62678) managed bounties (35 dollars worth bitcoin). Laterly I invested in matrix al network (MAN).

Offline GREENch85

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1660
  • Last Active: November 10, 2021, 12:17:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 06:07:35 PM »
If we talk about the first purchase of cryptocurrency, that it was NEM, then the coin was on the ear of the entire crypto community (it was the summer of 2017). And if we are talking about participating in the ICO, then it was the Tierion (TNT) project.

Offline pealr12

• Activity: 1027
  • Last Active: December 19, 2023, 02:47:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2021, 07:12:49 PM »
My first investment was tronix, got introduced through a friend, just like the OP I have also lost money in ponzi scheme site until I found crypto, 2017 I bought some trx and it did really well but as a newbie I was not expecting to see my wallet fall so hard after such huge profit, I didn't catch out was thinking it will continue but experience thought me real hard.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:09:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 07:59:53 PM »
First, let me say you are a great man @poster, for still holding that token from 2017 ICO to this moment, personally, I've never held any token this long except shitcoins which I got from different airdrop when airdrops was still rampant in 2017, and my reason for holding them till now is because there's no way to sell them, and even if there is, the transaction fees will be way higher than what you stand to get from the sell.
I personally didn't invest in ICOs in 2017 cus I've always been afraid of loosing my money in a fake or scam project, but I was very active in bounty campaigns back then, and the first campaign which made almost made me a millionaire in my local currency was peculium, the project is still very much around today but I believe much isn't happening with it, though it was very promising back then.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline H2O

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 1174
  • Last Active: January 27, 2024, 03:15:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 08:46:01 PM »
If we talk about the first purchase of cryptocurrency, that it was NEM, then the coin was on the ear of the entire crypto community (it was the summer of 2017). And if we are talking about participating in the ICO, then it was the Tierion (TNT) project.
My first purchased cryptocurrency only Ethereum selling of bitcoin. I got Bitcoin and sold Bitcoin and purchased only second King coin Ethereum. But recently I hate Ethereum due to a huge amounts of Ethereum network fees.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2021, 08:46:01 PM »

Offline Delgboke

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1853
  • "Beyond Protocol Street Team,"
  • Last Active: November 20, 2023, 08:17:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2021, 09:02:02 PM »
I don't know weather anybody knows about Bitcoin white I actually invested in that Cryptocurrency project in the early 2018 but I lost it because the project did not succeed as of that time, what savedroid and Data since 2018 till date we have not heard anything about the project again that means is actually dead, these has taught me alot of experience in cryptocurrency project.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄  ▀██
██▀  ▄██▀           ▀███  ▀██
████████████████            ███
███  ███                    ███
█████████████████████████▀  ███
██▄  ▀██▄           ▄██▀  ▄██
██▄  ▀████▄▄   ▄▄████▀  ▄██
▀██▄▄  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀  ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
EGO    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.TOKEN IS WORTH YOUR ATTENTION.

██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
███████████████████████████████
████▄          ▀██▀▀▀██████████
████████▀▀▀     ▐██▄▄▄█████████
█████████▄▄▄▄    ██████████████
███████████▄    ▐█████████████
███████████▄█▄███████▄█████████
.      BUY EGO      .

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15967
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 09:40:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2021, 09:12:59 PM »
My first investment was in 2017 and it was NEM, I kept him all these years, and only sold this year.  I did not receive a lot of profit, just returned invested money.
Looks like you also missed out on the opportunity to sell XEM at ATH in January 2018 for $1.87.
Coincidentally I just bought XEM yesterday, and according to my expectations XEM will hit $4 this year, which is x10 from current $0.4 price. Of course I only invest $20.

I entered in cryptocurrencies market more than three years ago but my first bounty campaign rewards was Twitter campaign (Yahoo62678) managed bounties (35 dollars worth bitcoin). Laterly I invested in matrix al network (MAN).
MAN price has grown 300% in the past 1 year, capitalization is only about $8.5M, if MAN is supported, MAN price will increase very strongly.

My first investment was tronix, got introduced through a friend, just like the OP I have also lost money in ponzi scheme site until I found crypto, 2017 I bought some trx and it did really well but as a newbie I was not expecting to see my wallet fall so hard after such huge profit, I didn't catch out was thinking it will continue but experience thought me real hard.
TRON is really good and TRX has the potential to go up during this bullrun, but its capitalization is quite large so it takes more time for us to see the bull run. Anyway in the past 1 year, the TRX price has increased 450%.
Please stay away from scam projects, just learn a little about the project, you will protect your money easily.

First, let me say you are a great man @poster, for still holding that token from 2017 ICO to this moment, personally, I've never held any token this long except shitcoins which I got from different airdrop when airdrops was still rampant in 2017, and my reason for holding them till now is because there's no way to sell them, and even if there is, the transaction fees will be way higher than what you stand to get from the sell.
I personally didn't invest in ICOs in 2017 cus I've always been afraid of loosing my money in a fake or scam project, but I was very active in bounty campaigns back then, and the first campaign which made almost made me a millionaire in my local currency was peculium, the project is still very much around today but I believe much isn't happening with it, though it was very promising back then.
I still keep tokens in the ICO because I couldn't sell them in time ^^
Currently, IEOs & IDOs are very popular and can bring great profits to investors, with safety many times higher than ICOs.

My first purchased cryptocurrency only Ethereum selling of bitcoin. I got Bitcoin and sold Bitcoin and purchased only second King coin Ethereum. But recently I hate Ethereum due to a huge amounts of Ethereum network fees.
You can transfer ETH to exchanges ready to sell them when needed. If you can choose a good time, you only need to pay a transaction fee of about $3-5.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2021, 11:27:51 PM »
To tell the truth, so far, I never invest in crypto with my own money. I always get the deposits from rewards of the bounty. SO, the rewards are used as modals for trading and also an investment. That is why I never feel fear r even sad when sometimes I lose my money

Offline jhm

• Activity: 215
  • Last Active: November 26, 2022, 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2021, 11:44:20 PM »
First purchase, 2011. Bought Bitcoin, sold along the way. 2012 was horrible for Bitcoin, big dip

Offline Alter

• Activity: 1007
  • NFTanks
  • Last Active: November 21, 2021, 04:09:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2021, 11:54:37 PM »
My first investments in crypto are Bitcoin and Ethereum. At that time, I don't trust other coins, except Bitcoin and Ethereum. So, I only those two coins. I think BTC and ETH are the best crypto coins, so it will be safe to buy and hold these coins as the first coins to buy for my crypto investment.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Sharpmax

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 574
  • Last Active: December 15, 2023, 05:45:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2021, 11:55:57 PM »
I have not invested much in the cryptocurrency market.  However, I have invested in some campaigns by selling all the coins I have received in the market.  However, the first coin I invested in cryptocurrency was BNB.  I invested this coin as my first investment
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline Azharul

• Activity: 655
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: January 31, 2024, 05:04:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2021, 05:50:24 AM »
I have not invest in cryptocurrency world.but I think I invest crypto in the cryptocurrency market.so I thinks that bitcoin is the most valuable crypto in the cryptocurrency market. gradually it's price will increase day by day.so I thinks that when I invest any coin,my first choice is bitcoin.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀