follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is Ethereum Gas?  (Read 3913 times)

Offline Dreamer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1364
  • Fox Campaigns
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: October 18, 2023, 12:10:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
What is Ethereum Gas?
« on: April 02, 2021, 10:17:10 AM »
The Ethereum blockchain requires Ethereum gas to keep itself running in the same way that a car needs gasoline to keep the lights on. All transactions on the Ethereum network cost a certain amount of gas, depending on the current demand for gas and the size and speed of the contract one is trying to execute. In this sense, running transactions over the Ethereum network is like driving a car; if you do not use enough gas, the transaction will not find its way from one party to another.

Read more: https://affiliatious.com/what-is-ethereum-gas/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What is Ethereum Gas?
« on: April 02, 2021, 10:17:10 AM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline NANCY

• Possible Cheater
  • Activity: 511
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: February 05, 2023, 12:46:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Re: What is Ethereum Gas?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 06:34:17 PM »
You have shared a very beautiful and valuable post with us. I hope you have a valuable post. Many senior and junior members will be able to learn and learn a lot.Ethereum gas free is seen a lot more at the moment but I think this gas free will go down in a few days.

Offline Dreamer

• Legendary
  • Fox Campaigns
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 01:49:26 AM »
You have shared a very beautiful and valuable post with us. I hope you have a valuable post. Many senior and junior members will be able to learn and learn a lot.Ethereum gas free is seen a lot more at the moment but I think this gas free will go down in a few days.
Thanks! Yes, Ethereum gas seems to be a problem nowadays but it will go down slowly because some projects already shifted from the Ethereum network to Binance Smart Chain which is not a good sign to Eth if the gas will not be reduced.

Offline Dark Knight

• Activity: 1047
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: December 18, 2023, 05:44:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 10:03:38 AM »
The Ethereum blockchain requires Ethereum gas to keep itself running in the same way that a car needs gasoline to keep the lights on. All transactions on the Ethereum network cost a certain amount of gas, depending on the current demand for gas and the size and speed of the contract one is trying to execute. In this sense, running transactions over the Ethereum network is like driving a car; if you do not use enough gas, the transaction will not find its way from one party to another.

Now with the rise in the price of etherium, the etherium gas fee has also gone up a lot.Gas fee refers to the dollar that is spent to transfer a token.I went to sell the token a few days ago and couldn't sell it anymore due to the high amount of gas fee.We have been suffering from this problem for days.I think this problem should be solved very quickly.

Offline Batch18-19

• Activity: 436
  • Last Active: January 27, 2024, 05:50:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2021, 06:36:11 PM »

You have discussed in many beautiful ways what is etherium gas. Ethereum Gas is a token that is charged while trading from the Ethereum platform. Ethereum Gas fee. Already there is a lot of reaction among everyone about Ethereum Gas Fee. Because now Ethereum Gas Fee is much more than before.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1572
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:02:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2021, 11:42:33 PM »
Ethereum gas is likely the fee to spend for making transactions or transfers using the ERC20 platform or Ethereumplatform. When we have no enough gas, it means that we cannot transfer the tokens, who we are the same.Although we have many BTC but we do not have enough gas fee in gwei, it still can't cover it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dreamer

• Legendary
  • Fox Campaigns
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2021, 02:09:59 AM »

Now with the rise in the price of etherium, the etherium gas fee has also gone up a lot.Gas fee refers to the dollar that is spent to transfer a token.I went to sell the token a few days ago and couldn't sell it anymore due to the high amount of gas fee.We have been suffering from this problem for days.I think this problem should be solved very quickly.
Same here! Nowadays I do not transfer Ethereum regulary because of gas, sometimes you will have to pay a lot of dollars to transfer a single dollar! They really have to do something before they are late.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2021, 02:09:59 AM »

Offline Dreamer

• Legendary
  • Fox Campaigns
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2021, 02:12:23 AM »

You have discussed in many beautiful ways what is etherium gas. Ethereum Gas is a token that is charged while trading from the Ethereum platform. Ethereum Gas fee. Already there is a lot of reaction among everyone about Ethereum Gas Fee. Because now Ethereum Gas Fee is much more than before.
Yep! Everyone is surprised and it is not a good sign at all. Ethereum team should do something about this because many new projects are now under the BSC network because of lower fees.

Offline Dreamer

• Legendary
  • Fox Campaigns
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2021, 02:20:46 AM »
Ethereum gas is likely the fee to spend for making transactions or transfers using the ERC20 platform or Ethereumplatform. When we have no enough gas, it means that we cannot transfer the tokens, who we are the same.Although we have many BTC but we do not have enough gas fee in gwei, it still can't cover it.
Many of us can't cover it because it does not make sense to transfer maybe 5 USD and pay fees of 10 USD!!!! That is why many traders are now avoiding Ethereum and its tokens in transactions so that they can save money!

Offline ustcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1645
  • Last Active: Today at 01:00:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2021, 12:05:41 PM »
Yesterday I transferred some DIA tokens to the Binance Exchange. 4-5 days ago I was able to transfer with 117 giwaway, but yesterday I did it with 109 giwaway. Come on, I put the high commission aside, but the transfer took about 50-55 minutes. In fact, the transfer time is extremely long in the ethereum network. This is extremely annoying.

Offline sergeybobrov

• Activity: 962
  • Last Active: December 14, 2021, 06:13:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2021, 04:42:20 PM »
Yesterday I transferred some DIA tokens to the Binance Exchange. 4-5 days ago I was able to transfer with 117 giwaway, but yesterday I did it with 109 giwaway. Come on, I put the high commission aside, but the transfer took about 50-55 minutes. In fact, the transfer time is extremely long in the ethereum network. This is extremely annoying.

These expensive fees are starting to get a little annoying. I have several tokens that are traded only on uniswap, but due to the huge commission, I can only sell them at a big disadvantage. One hope is that this altseason will last a long time and my tokens will increase in value.

Offline Seerge

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1447
  • Last Active: December 07, 2022, 11:32:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2021, 07:45:50 PM »
Eth Gas is used to finance the journey of ERC-20 tokens or Ethereum Coins in order to get to the address we are going to.  And this fee will be taken by the z Ethereum Miners because they are doing this work. And Eth Gas will also continue to change, seeing how solid the transactions or usage of the Ethereum Platform are. The denser and the more people who make transactions, the more expensive the cost will be, and vice versa.

Offline Dreamer

• Legendary
  • Fox Campaigns
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2021, 05:11:57 PM »
Yep, that's really annoying! It requires a high gas fee even to transfer a low amount, and if you'll pay a small fee the transaction will take a lot of time! This is very bad, they should do something because many people are getting tired of this issue.

Offline Master107

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3732
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: January 21, 2024, 01:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2021, 07:08:01 PM »
Yep, that's really annoying! It requires a high gas fee even to transfer a low amount, and if you'll pay a small fee the transaction will take a lot of time! This is very bad, they should do something because many people are getting tired of this issue.

High gas fee is the most embarrassing now on Ethereum network. Some projects decided to migrate to BSC due to lower cost and the hot trend at this days.

Do you think Eth gas fee will decline back to affordable price?

Offline Chiblex

• Activity: 555
  • Last Active: January 09, 2024, 05:06:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2021, 10:01:27 PM »
Just like my experience today, I tried to send some of my tokens from my wallet to the exchange, but after seeing the fees I had to spend, I canceled my intention to send my tokens and I prefer to wait for the fee price to return to normal or at least decrease from current fee price... because I have to spend more than $ 30 for each transaction ...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG