follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Are you buying now?  (Read 8712 times)

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:13:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Are you buying now?
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2024, 10:59:54 AM »
If not, could you tell us what is the reason you are not buying?. Are you afraid that the market will collapse as some "experts" say?. Are you afraid that Bitcoin will go to 0?. Do you think Chinese miners will turn off their machines and look at the sky?.
Where do the experts say this? I haven't heard the news lately....

I'm sure many people experience a little fear if the worst case happens to bitcoin, namely suddenly having a price of 0 and making a lot of people lose. The chance of this happening is probably only 0.1% so only a few people think this happened.

I didn't buy it at this phase, but because transactions always occur when there is buying and selling activity, some of the reasons why there are still people buying Bitcoin now could be because of their big belief that the halving will lead to profits. Yes, of course this is our own personal opinion which we all cannot deny, considering that anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2024, 10:59:54 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2024, 11:56:49 AM »
I've actually stopped my purchases in bitcoin for a while. but in altcoins I still buy when the market corrects. For the past few days, the altcoin market has had quite a deep correction. And I tried to re-accumulate some of the altcoins that I had previously bought. Because I still need averaging considering that the fundamentals of the altcoin I bought look quite good. And because the bull market seems to still be in its early stages. and it hasn't reached its peak yet.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2024, 01:20:32 PM »
The market falls  and the rate of Ethereum falls.  Let's look at the graph together, the coin meme and a dozen more dominate.
Luckily market conditions have recovered again and when prices fall like what you experienced a few days ago this should be an opportunity for you to buy as many coins as you can, once the price rises like it is now then we can make a profit withdrawal.

As far as I can see, the market is pretty much stable within the range of $68k - $71k at the moment and it has been this way for some time now. If an investor has been waiting for the right time to make an entry in the market, the time hasn't come yet, however, if someone wants to DCA in the market and is planning to hold the assets for the long term, they can make an entry regardless of the price.

Those who have been in the market for quite some time should have bought earlier when the prices were lower, a few months back, Bitcoin was priced at $26k, but people didn't buy much because they were thinking it will drop to $20k but that never happened.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:17:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2024, 03:26:38 PM »
I've actually stopped my purchases in bitcoin for a while. but in altcoins I still buy when the market corrects. For the past few days, the altcoin market has had quite a deep correction. And I tried to re-accumulate some of the altcoins that I had previously bought. Because I still need averaging considering that the fundamentals of the altcoin I bought look quite good. And because the bull market seems to still be in its early stages. and it hasn't reached its peak yet.
I'm also just adding to the altcoin collection in my wallet at the moment, because I feel like I have enough holding bitcoin in my main wallet. but during the halving if bitcoin drops to $60K, I will buy bitcoin. I have prepared USDT as a bitcoin reserve this month

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3442
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:14:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2024, 03:30:19 PM »
If not, could you tell us what is the reason you are not buying?. Are you afraid that the market will collapse as some "experts" say?. Are you afraid that Bitcoin will go to 0?. Do you think Chinese miners will turn off their machines and look at the sky?.

I'm sure many people experience a little fear if the worst case happens to bitcoin, namely suddenly having a price of 0 and making a lot of people lose. The chance of this happening is probably only 0.1% so only a few people think this happened.

I didn't buy it at this phase, but because transactions always occur when there is buying and selling activity, some of the reasons why there are still people buying Bitcoin now could be because of their big belief that the halving will lead to profits. Yes, of course this is our own personal opinion which we all cannot deny, considering that anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency.
Be mindful of the date of what you are quoting. Freemind was asking the question back in 2021 and the market sentiment that year was different when you compare it today. You can imagine all the negative press to scare the public when BTC was dropping sharply from the previous $63K ATH to $30K levels during that time.

More negative press when it reached new ATH that same year but dropped to $16K the following year.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2024, 03:52:46 PM »
I'm also just adding to the altcoin collection in my wallet at the moment, because I feel like I have enough holding bitcoin in my main wallet. but during the halving if bitcoin drops to $60K, I will buy bitcoin. I have prepared USDT as a bitcoin reserve this month
I also did that preparation, and I will use it when Bitcoin experiences a correction. Meanwhile I also made more regular purchases of altcoins, but I didn't hold onto them for long, because when I made a profit I would sell them.

Like on Jup for example, I make a purchase at the time and when the price increases, I sell. This is something I always do on altcoins, even if it only makes a few percent profit, but I'm comfortable with it.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1440
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:06:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2024, 04:50:28 PM »

I also did that preparation, and I will use it when Bitcoin experiences a correction. Meanwhile I also made more regular purchases of altcoins, but I didn't hold onto them for long, because when I made a profit I would sell them.

Like on Jup for example, I make a purchase at the time and when the price increases, I sell. This is something I always do on altcoins, even if it only makes a few percent profit, but I'm comfortable with it.

It could be said that you are not a long-term investor, right?
because I do it the same as you buy an asset during a price correction and then sell it when I get a profit according to what I expected, the profit I expect is usually only 10-20% profit from the purchase price
sorry if I define it that way because there are some people who say that if we can't hold it for long just as short term investors and can be said to be traders

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2024, 04:50:28 PM »

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:36:51 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2024, 05:34:26 PM »
With the permission of @Ferki I am going to create this thread, which is totally opposite to the one he created a few months ago.

Are you buying cryptocurrencies now?. If not, could you tell us what is the reason you are not buying?. Are you afraid that the market will collapse as some "experts" say?. Are you afraid that Bitcoin will go to 0?. Do you think Chinese miners will turn off their machines and look at the sky?.
Personally, I will not buy this time since the halving not yet happened and when the halving happens then that's the time I will invest my funds to cryptocurrencies by diversifying them. However, it's also good to invest some of your funds so that you will still gain if the market will not go to the expected direction. However, I have some holdings and I'm not going to sell it until the real pump will occur and that would be after the halving.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:39:37 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2024, 05:36:56 PM »

Well about buying Bitcoin or any other coins, I think am at a pause well not entirely because I still get to save some of my earnings from signature campaigns, although I don't know if that actually counts also as buying. But what am sure is that I just keep buying those new coins well not all and I know it's risky but some of them are worth it. I had privilege to gain some tangible returns from the launch of this particular Solana coins BOME and also many lost but when you know what you are doing, I think you will be covered.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 821
  • Last Active: Today at 02:51:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2024, 05:42:13 PM »
I am waiting with bitcoin correction few percent to buy back again, just taking profit with short term only after increasing around 5% enough profit for selling and repeat to buy back again when bitcoin drop. I only trade awhile with bitcoin and last several days very interested with bitcoin not stable yet and get chance up or down price bitcoin around 3% until 5%.
Bitcoin get little correction today and I am waiting will drop to $68k to buy back and sell it later when raising to $70k? wish with my buy order fill and try effective earn profit with short term after get dilemma by taking profit in long term.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2710
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2024, 12:40:39 AM »
I am waiting with bitcoin correction few percent to buy back again, just taking profit with short term only after increasing around 5% enough profit for selling and repeat to buy back again when bitcoin drop. I only trade awhile with bitcoin and last several days very interested with bitcoin not stable yet and get chance up or down price bitcoin around 3% until 5%.
Bitcoin get little correction today and I am waiting will drop to $68k to buy back and sell it later when raising to $70k? wish with my buy order fill and try effective earn profit with short term after get dilemma by taking profit in long term.
With fast movements that continue to change from time to time, it is, of course, very important to be able to look for profits from this situation in the short term. The prospect is quite tempting to do, even though the value is not high, but if it is constant, then the profits obtained are also very attractive, and you can collect quite good results.
Rapid downward and upward movements are very profitable for buying and selling, because the movements that Bitcoin is currently making are continuing. It doesn't want to fall below $61K and doesn't want to rise to $74K.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:17:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2024, 04:06:53 AM »
Short-term trading is very good to do now, because market corrections often occur, even though they are not deep. Your steps are good, and I do it too. I would also buy more bitcoin if it reaches $67-68K, and hold sell at more $70K. I think this is a good step

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 11:37:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2024, 04:43:18 AM »
Short-term trading is very good to do now, because market corrections often occur, even though they are not deep. Your steps are good, and I do it too. I would also buy more bitcoin if it reaches $67-68K, and hold sell at more $70K. I think this is a good step
This has been going on for the past weeks now. Bitcoin falls around $67K range rise to $71K and fall again. The falls are usually on Tuesday's to Wednesday evening and on Saturday to Sunday evenings while the other days are in greens.
Accumulating solana and have left Bitcoin accumulation to my signature campaign. Any big dip in major meme coin are bought and later sold in half and have been doing this since last month. Still keep some in case bitcoin breaks out the $73K range and sell some in case bitcoin chooses to do the correction before halving. Trying to balance My FOMO and FUD.

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Last Active: Today at 04:52:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2024, 10:21:00 AM »
With the permission of @Ferki I am going to create this thread, which is totally opposite to the one he created a few months ago.

Are you buying cryptocurrencies now?. If not, could you tell us what is the reason you are not buying?. Are you afraid that the market will collapse as some "experts" say?. Are you afraid that Bitcoin will go to 0?. Do you think Chinese miners will turn off their machines and look at the sky?.
Yeah I am buying shitty coins to be honest. 😅 I don't see Bitcoin's price goes to zero as what others would say. Collapse is inevitable because that is natural in this world but that crash might also be a chance or a new opportunity will be born as we all know that change is the only constant.

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9516
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:32:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2024, 11:49:56 AM »

What I said in that 2021 post was about the news that was there those days, notice that I always put the word “experts” in quotes in an ironic way, but I don't remember what that news was after almost three years. I seem to remember that it would be the typical news that flooded the crypto industry news websites saying that because of the Chinese miners the market was going to collapse or that the United States was going to ban something, as usual.

These days the news is different, may be not as negative, but it follows the same path and seeks the same goal, cause the market to collapse. Although the market is now showing strength and remains at the highest level in its history, negative news can emerge at any moment, repeated a thousand times by the media, which could have a disastrous effect. That's why I have never liked nor do I waste time listening to "experts", 99% just want to sell smoke.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██