follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Next Earth Metaverse Rewards  (Read 865 times)

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Next Earth Metaverse Rewards
« on: October 03, 2021, 02:21:26 PM »
Hello my dear Bounty Hunter.

I have an offer for you that you shouldn't get into that easily. Just take it!

As you have already noticed, the driving force in crypto right now are the NFTs, GameFi and DeFi. And when you find all of that in a project, the better.
For you I have found such a project that is still very early on, but can also make history.
You have all seen "ready player one" from Spielberg or at least read or heard something. This is exactly how the future will look and the metaverse that comes through first will ultimately bring out the most profit for its developers and investors. It's Next Earth and I'll write more about the project a little later. First of all, I would just like to introduce you to the rewards that you can get without a material investment. And when you consider that you can get a lot out of it, then you should grab it right away. It's family friendly too ;-)

So what do you have to do to get the rewards?

First register via my invitation to the Next Earth Discord Channel.

And then?

Nothing special, just be active in the chat, ask something, be friendly, help new users. That's all.

You get units that you can either exchange for the tiles / land or for the BUSD / BNB.
Each unit is worth $ 0.10. As you go up in level, you get more and more units.
An example, I am now lvl 30 within a month and for that I will get 6000 units.
But that's not all. You will get the promo codes from me, so you can invite other users and get even more units. [/ Size]

Here's an example:

[size = 12pt] When you have reached the Discord server, just contact me directly, I will get you codes. If your friends you invited are also active, you will get more units. And all of this without any investment. But if your friends want to invest something, you will get back 10% of their investment, so you earn three times as much. Another good tip, land is just so cheap to buy and will later be sold much more expensively. Marketplace is open 24 Hours! If you intend to buy the land with the units you have won, that's not wrong either. Because the token from the project will come later this year and with it the final hype.

If that's something for you, get in touch via my link down there on the Discord and start earning.To get rewards you need to have your Metamask account running on bsc network.
If you need help with that, just contact me on the Discord

For those who want something more, I ask you to be a moderator in my team. I am a moderator there myself, we get extra units and our code brings us a 5% discount on the land and also 15% of the investment back from what our friends have bought. And a lot more in the future, it's definitely worth it. Moderators have to earn their role with me first, this month is used to be active, to help new ones, to get to know the project better. Above all, however, it is important to me that you present the project correctly, and retweet every now and then what is so important. You still don't need to invest any money there, your activity is crucial.
I need moderators from every country. It's quiet with us at the moment, but I know that we will be overwhelmed when the token comes. And that is exactly the time when I will need the best and most active people.

One more thing, when the token comes, the rewards can be modified, so grab it while it's still hot. Sees the whole thing as bounty hunting, although a bounty will come when the token is presented. And then you will have an advantage.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 05:43:46 AM by Ferki »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Next Earth Metaverse Rewards
« on: October 03, 2021, 02:21:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Next Earth Metaverse Rewards
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 06:19:27 PM »

This is quite interesting. So all I have to do is to be active on the Discord? Okay then, I will try this one right now. Hope I can get into a higher level so I can get more rewards too. Anyway, you are right am sure this metaverse kind of thing will be so hot in the next few months.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 06:40:51 PM »

This is quite interesting. So all I have to do is to be active on the Discord? Okay then, I will try this one right now. Hope I can get into a higher level so I can get more rewards too. Anyway, you are right am sure this metaverse kind of thing will be so hot in the next few months.

As I see, you have already made your home in the 🇵🇭│pinoy-philippines channel. Keep it up

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2021, 06:25:52 AM »
Next Earth is a global scale, sales and marketing platform building project that will evolve through different phases. It will be guided by DAO governance, amazing tokenomics, and Defi solutions for its users, and the whole community. Built around a very powerful charity purpose of aiding planet Earth.
The whole ecosystem is built on land NFT's, made up of 10mX10m sized squares on a digital grid layer. These are linked to an exact copy of Planet Earth. The ecosystem building process will be divided into the following 4 phases:

Phase 1 LAND DISTRIBUTION

These 10mX10m sized land tiles (NFT's) can be purchased and traded. A given amount of money after each land purchase will be distributed throughout the system.
These lands will carry many possibilities for their owners, from DeFi yield farming, through sales commissions, high level token burning, and of course, the possibility of rising land value.
The ownership of different types of land will be essential when Phase 2 starts.

Phase 2 PRODUCTS AND ECONOMY BUILDING

Land will start receiving resources. A global economy for crafting product NFTs will be built based on these resources. These can be sold, traded and manufactured into smaller, then larger economic units by combining with other resources. This will lead to the formation of both global trade and production, and the finalised product NFTs will be essential in Phase 3. Community voting will set the rules for these resource allocations and methodologies. This DAO governance will also decide development strategy, as well as choose the different directions they would like to see Next Earth’s global ecosystem evolve toward.

Phase 3 DIGITAL/VR SALES AND MARKETING PLATFORM

A Digital/VR ecosystem will be created and each Next Earth community member will receive their own avatar. Real life businesses will be funded inside Next Earth, and brought into this ecosystem from outside, leading Next Earth evolving into a virtual sales, marketing and service platform. These businesses will be able to enter the Next Earth ecosystem only if they purchase land and product NFTs forged here.
In this virtual ecosystem, businesses will be able to reach out to users, and also profit from valuable, unique and much known locations, where they can set up their operations. For example, setting up your business in the White House, or the Sydney Opera House.

Phase 4 ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITY

After the ecosystem is fully built, charity will start taking over staking rewards, commission and token burning, and by the end of the project, the full self-functioning ecosystem will be supporting environmental charity purposes. Eventually turning Next Earth into one of the most ambitious environmental funding projects that has ever been created.

Overall Goal
Our vision is to build the largest sales, marketing and service platform for virtual businesses, while simultaneously creating one of the most ambitious environmental projects.

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 09:56:45 PM »
A New World Built Up By NFTs

The metaverse was a big deal when it was first proposed. In Neal Stephenson's 1992 sci-fi novel, Snow Crash, the metaverse is a virtual copy of the real world that people can interact with by wearing special “data goggles.”

Back then, the idea of the metaverse seemed quaintly optimistic. Nearly 30 years ago, it was hard to imagine how our online social interactions would become more extensive and diverse than in real life. And perhaps even more importantly—how they would be monetized.

The concept of NFTs (non-fungible tokens) goes back at least as far as Yoni Assia’s 2012 paper “bitcoin 2.X (aka Colored Bitcoin),” but their popularity exploded with Ethereum’s NFT standard. In the last year, NFTs have come to enable monetization and true self-ownership in the metaverse as a multi-billion-dollar industry.

Not only could NFTs serve as proof of ownership for scarce assets such as art or real estate—they could also represent purely virtual properties such as game avatars or digital trading cards in blockchain-based collectibles games. Now, the blockchain project Next Earth is building up a virtual replica of our planet, using NFTs as land titles to create a new virtual world.

Immutable land tiles

In Next Earth, land ownership is represented by non-fungible tokens that can be bought, sold, and exchanged on a blockchain-based marketplace. By creating an immutable record of who owns what parcel of land in the virtual world, Next Earth aims to create an experience intertwined with our physical reality.

The concept of “immutable land titles” may sound mundane, but it’s actually a very powerful tool that allows users to take part in robust economies and societies without relying on centralized authorities like governments or corporations for permission or control.

Next Earth allows users to buy digital parcels of land using BNB, the Binance Smart Chain native token. They can either keep these parcels themselves or trade them with other users through the NFT marketplace.

The idea is not only to provide a layer of ownership but also for users to become landowners with meaningful value. The economy will feature multiple layers: trade where you can buy and sell NFTs, and in the future, the ability to create pixel-based “land art,” as well as the ability for players to build out their own virtual shops and resources.

Beyond the metaverse: reality as a service

Blockchain has the potential to create an entirely new economy for virtual goods that could rival the current one in real-world value—if we have the infrastructure in place to support it. We are at the cusp of entering into a new era for avatars, games, and social interaction itself.

And with this comes tremendous opportunity—the tools are now in place to enable us to leverage our online identities more extensively than ever before. If Next Earth is successful, it could usher in a new wave of interest in virtual real estate. The metaverse may have originally seemed like science fiction but now it feels like something that might become our reality sooner than later.

Of course, we see several other players in the metaverse ecosystem. Decentraland, Cryptovoxels, Somnium Space, and many other projects are working on building up their own metaverses to create new kinds of online communities. However, Next Earth is the only metaverse to offer virtual tiles of Earth as NFTs. Famously, Facebook is also working on its own virtual world, although it has no plans to use NFTs.

These metaverses are the building blocks for new online experiences that will emerge in the near future. Since our virtual selves are going to be critical to how we interact with these metaverses, it’s worth thinking about what kind of online identities we want people to have there. The current crop of social media apps obsessively track and monetize our data, but what if we could create an alternative set of tools that focus more on our interactions and ownership?

Ultimately, a major component driving adoption of blockchain products and services isn’t monetary value so much as it is accessibility and self-custody. By allowing non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and other features built around them, blockchain projects enable users to participate in their respective ecosystems with true self-ownership.

The problem with centralized metaverses

Since centralized metaverses like Facebook don't enable users to have self-custody over their digital identities, there's a risk that these platforms may abuse that power. For example, Facebook could use its position as the “metaverse platform” to try to quash competition from other online communities or cause trouble for game developers who don't share its worldview.

Interoperability is another fundamental feature of blockchain-based metaverses. It allows different virtual worlds to communicate with each other so that users can move freely between them. Interoperability will be key in establishing which metaverses will succeed over time—the ones that evolve into fully-fledged universes with interoperability are the ones that will survive.

A few years ago, it would have seemed impossible for our daily lives on computers and smartphones to look like this. But today, when we log into our social media accounts via crypto avatars and interact with friends around the world through decentralized applications built on blockchains, this future feels inevitable rather than utopian.

Source:  https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/a-new-world-built-up-by-nfts/

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2021, 09:17:39 PM »
How does it look for you? Is that little? For a little chat in the discord? In a month! 1 unit is $ 0.1

I am happy to answer all of your questions

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2021, 08:22:16 PM »
Just wanted to give you an update. 3 days have passed and $ 300 more is in my account.
Just for chatting!  8)
It is not too late for you,seize the chance !!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2021, 08:22:16 PM »

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Observer only
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2021, 06:30:48 PM »
Another update and 2k USD more in the pocket. Just in 2 days. How much you earn in month? You really want to miss this opportunity?
When will you understand that I'm doing this for you?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG