follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The Web3 DeFi powered NFT marketplace to lead the industry is here!  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Jon Baldicantos

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Signature Avatar Second year Anniversary
Re: The Web3 DeFi powered NFT marketplace to lead the industry is here!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2021, 02:25:52 PM »
SPO decentralized NFT marketplace is so far the best bcos they supported multiple chains NFT, it  give access to easy minting and  to multiple NFT chains, users can sell and buy on any of the supported network with less fees
The issue of a single blockchain dominance in NFT technology has been a major constraint, This has narrowed down the development of NFT for quite some time now, Fortunately for NFT creators and investors; SPORES unleashed it's NFT marketplace to provide remedy to this resolveable malady.

Defi | NFT | Metaverse |
p2e gaming is Life

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2021, 02:25:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Tackles247

• Under Review
  • Activity: 46
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:51:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2021, 02:34:06 PM »
SPO decentralized NFT marketplace is so far the best bcos they supported multiple chains NFT, it  give access to easy minting and  to multiple NFT chains, users can sell and buy on any of the supported network with less fees
The issue of a single blockchain dominance in NFT technology has been a major constraint, This has narrowed down the development of NFT for quite some time now, Fortunately for NFT creators and investors; SPORES unleashed it's NFT marketplace to provide remedy to this resolveable malady.
I agree with you on this mate, the developments has been narrowed down to only one to two major blockchains for quite some time, but now spreading across more chains, and SPORES happens to be one of the prime movers to this breakthrough. Now, interoperability of the NFT starts Booming and constraints is over. Saying Hi to SPO!! 8)

Offline Jon Baldicantos

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 10:44:12 AM
    • View Profile

Signature Avatar Second year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2021, 02:50:29 PM »
Interesting how SPORES developed it's platform to support NFT multichain, This has lead up to the democratization of the NFT market space, where every innovations and talents has the chance to shine in the crypto space. Fair chance for even the low pockets as minting cost and gas fees would be generously considered across the multiple chain options.
Defi | NFT | Metaverse |
p2e gaming is Life

Offline Mavis

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 02:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2021, 02:59:59 PM »

It really a welcome development, though erc20 is the most popular and largest chain but it is wise to have it on erc20 and others as well so it can reach more investors
Yes Erc20 is the first and popular, but there are still limitations, gas fee and minting cost is going crazy on the ERC20 chain, This I think is as a result of the rise in price, whereas the contract has already be written to take a particular percentage for transaction fees, only if this can be ameliorated, Then we would be sticking more to multi-chain viability. kudos to SPORES for this wonderful initiative. I'm on a look out to see how SPO would perform hence...

Offline Mike Vestil

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 04:48:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2021, 03:15:02 PM »
What popped to my head as soon as I see talks about SPO is the staking offered on the platform. in regards to the liquidity and single staking plus the buyback are all one top strategy of giving the token adequate support for stability and steady growth is assured. SPORES is doing well imo.

Offline BrainMan

• Under Review
  • Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 09:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2021, 03:20:53 PM »
SPORES supports NFT Multi-chain? Great opportunity for Spores to super go all the way out. Guess SPO, the governance token of the spores ecosystem is worth following up on. This is super good I must say.

Offline Rebecca Lynn Crovello

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:52:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2021, 03:38:35 PM »
SPORES is amazing with it's partners, especially those veteran and known artists featuring on Spore network, No doubt beautiful NFTs will continue to be available on spore NFT marketplace. And interesting, can be minted across several blockchains.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2021, 03:38:35 PM »

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: June 11, 2022, 01:00:14 AM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Search
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2021, 03:54:46 PM »
I was discouraged of owning my own NFTs for a long while until I figured out spores being on multiple chains, Very cool deal I must say; I got to decide which chain I am minting my NFTs, an option of great benefits to creators, agents and investors to save cost on buying and selling NFTs. Quite Impressive IMO.

Never too late though to join, same way some see crypto as a bubble but later regretting it, NFT cards is still untapped market, investing in NFT cards like SPO that have real usecase will yield good return in the coming months

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2021, 03:57:40 PM »
Spores NFT marketplace being on multiple chains only implies one thing; "Limitations are no more", other advantages are additional value. SPO has surely been built on a solid functionality and the potentiality to override counterparts is so glaring. I wouldn't say much though, But I believe Time would tell.

Serious investors will not doubt the potentials of SPO, it is not a pump and dump project but a project with organic growth . Team only need more awareness and exposure, then it will boom

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2021, 04:04:21 PM »
Interesting how SPORES developed it's platform to support NFT multichain, This has lead up to the democratization of the NFT market space, where every innovations and talents has the chance to shine in the crypto space. Fair chance for even the low pockets as minting cost and gas fees would be generously considered across the multiple chain options.

It is cool, it put them at the forefront , it only opened doors for many investors to used their platform. It is good for the project since it will generate more revenue that they will use to do buyback from the market

Offline Romtab

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:31:37 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2021, 04:40:18 PM »
What popped to my head as soon as I see talks about SPO is the staking offered on the platform. in regards to the liquidity and single staking plus the buyback are all one top strategy of giving the token adequate support for stability and steady growth is assured. SPORES is doing well imo.

Yes the SPO staking is a flexible staking program, the APR is great and team do buyback at every Quarter as a means to reduce the amount of token in the market. It's a great avenue to earn by just holding

Offline Romtab

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 14
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:31:37 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2021, 04:47:41 PM »

It is cool, it put them at the forefront , it only opened doors for many investors to used their platform. It is good for the project since it will generate more revenue that they will use to do buyback from the market

Having their NFT marketplace on multi chains paving way for them now .I can see more collectors using their platform on a daily basis . More fees to earn more buy back from the team

Offline Edward Frank

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2021, 04:58:41 PM »
What interest me most about the project is that it have it on multi chains, erc20 is the best for me but I think many investors like the bsc chain as well because of their transfer charges . Anyone thinking same ?

Offline Animashaun Odunayo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 19
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:33:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2021, 05:38:19 PM »
What interest me most about the project is that it have it on multi chains, erc20 is the best for me but I think many investors like the bsc chain as well because of their transfer charges . Anyone thinking same ?

You know it is by choice, many people choose erc20 more than bsc chain because of their stability in the crypto world and I can see spores is doing good bcos of the volume seeing from erc20 network

Offline Supremacy126

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: March 13, 2022, 03:32:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2021, 05:50:01 PM »
As for their nft marketplace it is the best I have seen so far in the crypto world but I can't decide for any other person and the reasons I like it is that they got lot of features and collectors on their marketplace, I can see the developers did a great job on the interface

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG