follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Largest Stablecoin by Market Cap Tether Launches on the Avalanche Network  (Read 1000 times)

Offline sirty143

• Mythical
  • Activity: 8657
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 19
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 10:04:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts

The largest stablecoin by market capitalization, tether has announced the launch of tethers on the Avalanche blockchain protocol. The stablecoin tether has launched a myriad of blockchain networks and today there’s more than 74.8 billion tethers in circulation today. See more for yourself here.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Largest Stablecoin by Market Cap Tether Launches on the Avalanche Network
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 02:47:49 AM »
Avalanche (AVAX) currently has a very large market and even a lot of investors are starting to switch and try the speed, security and efficiency of transactions from Avalanche (AVAX) by using various coins that are already available on the Avalanche (AVAX) network, such as this stable coin.
I guessed it and it was very easy for Tether's business expansion capabilities when there is a coin platform that has Smartcontracts, then Tether is definitely right there to be able to contribute and can be used as a decentralized business from various existing coins.
retire and rest in peace

aiviaa485

When viewed from Coinmarketcap, this Avalanche is included in the ranks of very super good coins, being in the top 20 Coinmarketcap and certainly has a very fantastic value in terms of finances.
I'm also sure that Avalanche is very capable of maintaining the security of stable coins on the AV20 blockchain network because Avalanche's system is like the other Ethereum Virtual Machine and this is good for Tether to be on the Avalanche blockchain.

IyemRoker

More and more believe in the Avalanche coin because I see this AValanche really has full power that really meets the right finances and Avalanche also has a racing team in FormulaE electric car racing.
The more technology that is developed for Avalanche in terms of stable coins or the real world in racing, it is certain that Avalanche is also very supportive of existing stable coins like USDT and I will continue to support Avalanche.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1981
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
The marketing of USDT is really very good so it is very possible to be in the cryptocurrency space longer and more perfect with various blockchains that are ready to accept it with a stable coin system.
I also believe that the more blockchains accept a coin, the better the coin is to continue to be developed because it is the best variation to expand business in the cryptocurrency space.

Offline mu_enrico

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1479
  • Slots Enthusiast & Expert
  • Last Active: April 17, 2024, 03:15:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Poll Voter
It's good in the sense of users will have more option to use USDT. Will it affect USDT significantly? I don't think so since I normally use TRX or BSC to transfer USDT and it's already more than enough. I mean the costs are small enough for me to continue using these two networks, without bother to set up new Avalanche wallet... Perhaps I'm just too lazy  ;D
███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████