follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Web 3 vs Metaverse: Your take  (Read 9021 times)

Offline comoco

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 03, 2022, 11:30:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Search
Re: Web 3 vs Metaverse: Your take
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2022, 10:33:57 PM »
Some metaverse projects are very interesting,I've been following Legendaryum and they are creating a city in virtual land. The city of entertainment, it means you could socialize with every possible way as same as real life. It sounds unique to me.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2022, 10:33:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Tirnaksiz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: February 17, 2022, 11:13:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2022, 11:10:42 PM »
Metaverse projects are popular nowadays, I've been following Paragen from time to time and their project seems very interesting and potent to me. Their IDO registration is live and massive amount of entry happened. It seems like they are already popular..

Offline Alichlas92

• Activity: 545
  • Makan, Minum, Pakaian Halal
  • Last Active: March 26, 2024, 02:37:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2022, 05:15:54 AM »
yes, of course, their words give their views... I'm not really interested in the current trend.. more so if it has a negative impact on the perpetrators so that it can be harmful to health.. maybe it's better to choose not to follow the trend..

Offline şanslı

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: April 10, 2022, 01:58:47 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary 10 Posts Search
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2022, 03:56:26 AM »
I'm a fan of Metaverse :D especially because of certain projects. Including the Legendarium. because, apart from many artistic activities, they have created a wonderful universe that also hosts projects related to sports. Metaverse is awesome

Offline XonG

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: March 14, 2022, 08:14:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2022, 04:25:08 AM »
Good metaverse projects are more potent than Web3 imo. I've been following Lifetise for a while and it seems pretty good to me. Lifetise shows you how to afford your real life goals in virtual world. Their idea is teaching financial management in a virtual way and I really like that idea.

Offline YOLO45

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: March 20, 2022, 02:07:53 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2022, 04:26:33 AM »
Metaverse projects are more trending. I believe that metaverse could be the next thing. There are currently a lot of real brands creating metaverse for theirselves and it seems pretty impressive. For example, Faith Tribe is going to build on metaverse with NFT's and fashion will become into the Metaverse. So things are getting interesting.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:57:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2022, 09:52:48 AM »
Metaverse projects are more trending. I believe that metaverse could be the next thing. There are currently a lot of real brands creating metaverse for theirselves and it seems pretty impressive. For example, Faith Tribe is going to build on metaverse with NFT's and fashion will become into the Metaverse. So things are getting interesting.

I have taken web 3.0 and metaverse coins.
Yes I agree with you metaverse will be trending, I predict It will happen at this year and will continue until 2024.
I have ask several senior, They said about metaverse will have brighter future than now.
Market is struggling now, It's time to buy more.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2022, 09:52:48 AM »

Offline innerpumper

• Activity: 370
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 03:48:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2022, 10:30:47 AM »
Metaverse will be popular first, because there has been a lot of talk at the end of 2021 until this year, of course everyone who builds their project already understands the concept of metaverse, while web3.0 is still less talked about, maybe it will become a trend after the end of the metaverse.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1495
  • Last Active: Today at 12:35:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2022, 01:05:09 PM »
I think the metaverse will be a better development of the digital world and currently many developers have started developing the metaverse world and are trying to keep up with existing technology developments so that everything you do can be digital without having to physically interact directly.

Offline xenapetarsan

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: May 13, 2022, 07:40:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2022, 02:32:19 PM »
Differences

1. The meanings of the metaverse and web 3.0 are, obviously, the primary mark of correlation. The metaverse is a PC space in an augmented simulation where you might collaborate with three-layered objects. Using augmented reality goggles, clients will actually want to interface with different clients and virtual things in the metaverse. Web 3.0, then again, addresses a huge headway in the administration of computerized resources and online personalities. Clients might deliver, own, and adapt their substance utilizing web 3.0. Subsequently, web 3.0 is a dream for the web's group of people yet to come, in which clients are in charge of their creations.

2. The fundamental innovation in both web 3.0 and metaverse correlations is the following vital part. The metaverse highlights an assortment of basic advances that empower the entire environment. To develop the metaverse, you'll require association, interfaces, decentralization, a maker economy, encounters, and supporting innovation. The objective of Web 3.0 was to make a decentralized electronic just on blockchain and digital money. Clients can draw in with online administrations utilizing blockchain, which is represented by a decentralized organization of PCs. Furthermore, web 3.0 can utilize public blockchain usefulness to give open, permissionless admittance to anyone with a web association.

3. One more huge qualification between web 3.0 and metaverse would be its potential employments. The metaverse is another aspect that consolidates films, amusement, gaming, instruction, reproduction based preparing, and informal communities. These metaverse applications, then again, are as yet in progress. Subsequently, it's too soon to anticipate that the metaverse will actually want to reflect basically all certifiable activity. Web 3.0 is particular for the following form of the web. You might consider it a bunch of decisions that apply to every individual who utilizes the web. Accordingly, web 3.0 will apply to the entire web rather than just specific applications.

4. Web 3.0 is, above all else, a progression over Web 2.0, and it is the innovation that permits online exercises to be completed on it. While Metaverse portrays a cutting edge period where PC helped innovation empowers people to enter the advanced area.

5. The web is as yet the web, despite the fact that it's adaptation 3.0. A virtual area will stay such. With advancements like VR and AR, the Metaverse is intended to be a crossbreed of virtual and real universes. Facebook has recently reported that it would focus on the Metaverse. They're utilizing augmented reality to achieve their objectives. Notwithstanding, AR is what's to come. While games permit you to get away from the world, AR's applications might be found in an assortment of disciplines, including medication and schooling.

Offline cartel

• Activity: 47
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:17:32 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2022, 06:29:39 PM »
I'm a fan of Metaverse :D especially because of certain projects. Including the Legendarium. because, apart from many artistic activities, they have created a wonderful universe that also hosts projects related to sports. Metaverse is awesome
I've been following Legendaryum and think they're very potent. Entertainment city is creating now and I believe it'll also help for socializing too. I hope there will be great events!

Offline kitcat

• Activity: 51
  • Last Active: April 05, 2022, 04:46:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter 50 Posts
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2022, 06:35:27 PM »
I really like Web3 projects because I believe they're more potent. I've been following CIRUS for a while and actually "bloomberg" published the article about Cirus Foundation launches "Exclusive Ambassador Program". I believe that kind of big news will have positive impact on CIRUS's future tbh.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2558
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:48:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2022, 07:18:50 PM »
I really like Web3 projects because I believe they're more potent. I've been following CIRUS for a while and actually "bloomberg" published the article about Cirus Foundation launches "Exclusive Ambassador Program". I believe that kind of big news will have positive impact on CIRUS's future tbh.

yeah, web 3.0 projects are very potential project.
We should learn several web 3.0 projects and choose the best and very potential of them.
Although not easy to do research but we can learn and learn As analysis and crypto enthusias.
Web 3.0 and metaverse will be more popular at this year.

Offline hustler

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 22
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:19:42 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2022, 09:28:52 PM »
Web3 projects are very potent tbh. Cirus is very stable option for investment,they're growing slow but steady and it makes them solid. Also I noticed bloomberg just published an article about CIRUS exclusive ambassador program. It's live and I believe it'll play a key-role on CIRUS's future.

Offline ropedope

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 10:21:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2022, 09:30:55 PM »
There are a lot of very potent metaverse projects in the market. I've been following Lifetise because I like the idea behind their project. It shows people how to use crypto for reaching life targets like buying a property etc. Metaverse is changing sectors rapidly and we all should adapt it quick.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG