follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What does it take to be a forex trader?  (Read 7180 times)

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:43:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
Re: What does it take to be a forex trader?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2024, 09:34:15 AM »
I would advise newbie to focus on crypto trading, because there they will be able to understand more about trading with trading spot. That would reduce their risk they won't be any fear of liquidation. And they can also help them to build confidence in it too

Yeah, spot trading in cryptocurrency is best for newbies as it can't be liquidated and it is like you are holding coins only. Learn and earn experiences from spot trading as you can use it when you are already ready to do future trading.
yeah that was what I was basing on and was pretty helpful till I jump into future trading and I made losses countless times, so have to stop for a while and learn more. But I guess was the weak or poor knowledge I had back then but now am focusing most of my earning percent in holding but I would soon resume my trading and I would need all the help I could get from more experience trader's here

That's the usual act of newbies, jump into action right away not knowing what the risks are in trading but as you said, you can learn from those mistakes and never commit that again.

It's good to know that you are now into future trading and I'm hoping that you are successful in your endeavor mate.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2024, 09:34:15 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2024, 10:37:56 AM »
At least from the stats, most of the retailed traders lose their money in forex trading. I think some of your experience in crypto trading can be transferred to forex market. Keep in mind that trading forex contains a higher risk. If you're really interested in and want to be committed. I suggest you do your research, open a demo account and give yourself a couple of months to test your strategy. Once you feel comfortable then you can start to fund your account and trade with small size each time. It is fine if you just wanna mess around and give it a go. Just don't put too much money in cause you will probably blow your account lol

Offline Alston Liu

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 42
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma Quick Poster 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2024, 04:55:13 AM »
If you consider being a forex trader, I also just started this journey not so long ago. I literally went through lots of tutorials before I actually traded with real money. I would suggest you learn some basic knowledge first and open a demo account to give it a try to see if you are interested in it. Many pros recommend using a demo account to trade with a few months before actually funding your account. You can form and test the strategy to see if it helps you make money. Besides, keep learning and haveing a risk management plan is definitely necessary to succeed in this market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG