follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: how to know real project  (Read 3554 times)

Offline Jacksoon99

• Activity: 82
  • Bounty manager... contact:. @blueking7
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 12, 2022, 03:06:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
Re: how to know real project
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2022, 05:46:42 AM »
evry day in cryptocurrency so many projects are lunching and 70% are scammer. how to know abut real and legit projects to invest

In order to know the current good project, they need to know their members well and know the subject of the project well. And there are many current projects that are well managed first then scams after a while By.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2022, 05:46:42 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline santoslu

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: April 16, 2022, 08:03:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    One year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2022, 10:57:11 PM »
In my perspective, there is no reason not to believe in the metaverse. Although there are many who do not believe, it is foolish not to:). Metaverse has invaded our lives as a result of this reality, with wonderful projects and services. Of course, if you're looking for an investment opportunity, you'll need to conduct extensive research on Metaverse. While I've written so much, I'd like to discuss a project that has recently caught my eye:) I don't know much about the MetaverseMe project yet, but it appears to be an interesting concept. Let's see what the Metaverse as a whole has in store for the future:)

Offline britt

• Misbehaving
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: April 19, 2022, 02:00:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2022, 03:27:35 PM »
Being the first incubator will undoubtedly have an influence on Paragen. However, I believe that their IDO is also vital for a display if the project is to garner investor faith. To be honest, it'll be fascinating to see.

Offline djBl3nd

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: April 10, 2022, 03:34:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Search
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2022, 03:33:57 PM »
The IDO session at Paragen was attended by around 75k individuals. That's a huge quantity of data, and I think the hoopla over Paragen will last a long time.

Offline benekliayhan

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: April 12, 2022, 11:43:40 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary 10 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2022, 03:44:23 PM »
My fave is MetaverseMe, a fantastic metaverse universe. I believe it provides the most pleSPAM BANble atmosphere possible. My faith in the metaverse trend has grown as a result of this undertaking.

Offline y0rg0

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: April 11, 2022, 03:59:38 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2022, 03:57:30 PM »
hello there, guys The gamefi universe is expanding at a breakneck pace, and it's becoming increasingly impossible for me to keep up. Bitbrawl was the most recent project that caught my attention.

Offline xerox

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: May 29, 2022, 01:25:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Topic Starter Karma One year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2022, 04:10:59 PM »
I believe in the metaverse, and it will undoubtedly grow in importance. One thing I've found in the crypto realm is that when something begins trending, there's a good chance it'll become large. It occurred with Defi and it will happen again with meme tokens. You should expect higher interaction because most metaverse projects include P2E, which allows for earning opportunities. During my thorough examination of the metaverse, I discovered a number of intriguing metaverse initiatives, such as arcade2earn, which I eagerly joined. I like that the revenues are worthwhile and that the initiative is structured in such a way that long-term sustainability is conceivable. After viewing these types of efforts,

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2022, 04:10:59 PM »

Offline highaf

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 38
  • Last Active: April 16, 2022, 07:02:46 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Mobile User Search
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2022, 04:17:42 PM »
Smiles, that's something to strive towards. When the market is down, I believe it is important to remain cool in order to avoid making irrevocable mistakes such as selling an asset at a loss. Since my investment is in fantastic jewels, one of the things I do most of the time is play video games, and fortunately, we live in an era of gamefi, where one can play games and earn enormous rewards from the comfort of one's own home. I am a $Arcade token holder who has been rewarded handsomely through this site. Without needing gaming or even NFT ownership, the Arcade Game-fi platform lets token holders to earn substantial prizes from numerous Play-to-Earn metaverse games. After you've finished your coffee friend, you can do something more profitable.

Offline bic0

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: July 03, 2022, 01:00:46 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2022, 06:12:08 PM »
Because the market is so volatile right now, I prefer to invest in NFTs. If you're looking for speedy growth, I feel NFTs are more effective. I'm looking forward to DankBank collectibles right now, and I believe they'll be quite powerful. Mate, you might want to double-check.

Offline yasavegor

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 13
  • Last Active: April 12, 2022, 08:37:48 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Karma One year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2022, 08:27:57 PM »
The details in STAGE are, in my opinion, quite sparse. I feel the team is developing a tremendous platform for artists, and I am confident that they will swiftly reach a significant number of users.

Offline TrueSPAC Gold

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: April 13, 2022, 08:13:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter Avatar
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2022, 05:39:49 PM »
Excellent question.

Projects of which there are several, meet all the basic information either at the bare minimum or maximum as a legitimate project, yet still point to the very question in which you have raised.

A simple litmus test would be broken down in two parts.

(a) Are you seeking quick riches, seeking to high APYs from 1,000% to 1,000,000% aka greed?

(b) Does the project require a token/coin, and if so what Real Word Use Case (RWUC), what Real Word Problem Solved (RPS)?

If you fall into the (a) category. Then no amount of information can help. As such projects I believe are playing on FOMO for those who missed the boat for BTC, ETH, and or any previous coin or token that mooned no matter if they had a use case or not.

If you fall into the (b) category. Then you are required to do serious, Do Your Own Research (DYOR), which you should also seek to apply traditional economics and finance principles.

The problem here, is that the technical analytic skills across various disciplines to properly evaluate a project. The masses lack.

Which is why so many projects have come and gone, either as total scams, honeypot token projects, and or rug pulls, the latter meeting a legitimate project, but no intention to see through project or project was designed to appear as a legitimate project with scamming consumers at the final stage, while hiding behind technical jargon or simply disappearing all together.

My best tool to acquire information is watchin the most practical and honest YT influencers in the space. Not YT shillers.

Offline Blue King7

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 03:46:20 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2022, 05:40:49 AM »
evry day in cryptocurrency so many projects are lunching and 70% are scammer. how to know abut real and legit projects to invest

Yes. You are right. Current 80% Project scammer. They have some good managers if you want project Can.

Offline sevdadandır

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 02:42:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    One year Anniversary Search First Post
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2022, 02:36:45 PM »
Many new initiatives are launched on a regular basis, but the question of whether they will continue is a major one.
There is a platform that is speeding up the practical implementation and widespread acceptance of Web 3.0 blockchain technology in the enterprise and beyond.

Pancakeswap also has its own native token.

Offline onyekurudan

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 02:46:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    One year Anniversary First Post Search
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2022, 02:46:49 PM »
Unilab is now one of the best and safest projects to invest in.
It is my long-term project for the year 2022.
There are numerous enterprises out there, but only a handful of them can be sustained.

Unilab is designed to address cross-cutting challenges for everyone involved in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of smart contracts.
Smart contracts are becoming more important as the world of blockchain technology expands.

Unilab is here to help us navigate the smart contract ecosystem in a safe and secure manner.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1674
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 06:48:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2022, 12:24:12 AM »

It's always being question, but not easy to detect or know real project.
Crypto world is anonymous

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG