follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Invest or bounty?  (Read 55943 times)

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1090
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:45:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
Re: Invest or bounty?
« Reply #315 on: April 30, 2024, 10:21:23 PM »

However, if you are not informed, since the beginning of the rally since last year, 2023, profitable airdrops have actually made a comeback. I'm not entirely sure of the list, but as far as I know, most airdrops are still related to NFTs and some are about memecoins. That's what I saw from the community I have been part of since I started knowing cryptocurrency.

Information such as where they join and the steps of those airdrops they do. However, I am not doing it anymore as some of those airdrops require a sum of money to start with. There are also some airdrops where you need to purchase a node and run it for a certain period of time then after the duration, you will receive an airdrop.
There are still airdrops that are valuable, but we also know that analyzing which airdrops are worth it is a difficult thing to do. Because most of the projects are new and every day we see tens or even hundreds of airdrops in their groups. The task also takes a lot of time.
That's exactly what I said. regarding the difficulty of finding a worthy airdrop, that's part of airdrop hunting. Not every airdrop participant is lucky enough to find the airdrop that will reward them with a valuable coin. If finding a valuable airdrop is easy, then everyone is doing airdrop by now ;)

That's also one reason why most airdrop hunters are participating in every airdrop they find, it's the same as having a mindset of investing as much as they can to have more opportunities.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #315 on: April 30, 2024, 10:21:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:03:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #316 on: May 01, 2024, 04:36:59 PM »
I agree with you, many airdrops are worthless nowadays, that's why I don't really like joining airdrops because for me it's a waste of time. I prefer to do daily trading and participate in bounty campaigns.
I quit hunting for airdrops long time ago because most of them are just as you've stated, a complete waste of time, even though a few can actually prove to be worth the effort.
I've also quit bounty because bounty is almost same as airdrops, a lot of bounty campaigns can also prove to be a waste of time as you won't make anything out of the tokens, some campaign managers even end up disappearing with the funds meant to be distributed to the participants, and sometimes the project owners even refuse to pay at the end of the campaign. That can actually be so frustrating, and that's why I also decided to call it a quit.
I am agree with you. I also thinked airdrop is waste of time. Previously i joined many airdrop but didn’t get any payment. But recently i am seeing some airdrop given payments. But for that's airdrop need investment, like Staking, Farming, liquidity provide etc. Most of investing Airdrops are successful. So i think if anyone want to do airdrop he have to invest also. Without investment airdrop also will waste of time.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1103
  • Last Active: Today at 06:42:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #317 on: May 01, 2024, 05:02:43 PM »
That's exactly what I said. regarding the difficulty of finding a worthy airdrop, that's part of airdrop hunting. Not every airdrop participant is lucky enough to find the airdrop that will reward them with a valuable coin. If finding a valuable airdrop is easy, then everyone is doing airdrop by now ;)

That's also one reason why most airdrop hunters are participating in every airdrop they find, it's the same as having a mindset of investing as much as they can to have more opportunities.

Exactly what I was tryna say.
Airdrop hunting isn't the same as it used to be when it was first introduced in the crypto space.
Right now airdropping can be pretty challenging as well as competitive because of the number of people participating in that airdrop. Again, another and the most difficult challenge faced now in airdrop Hunting is finding a valuable airdrop because there are lots of illegitimate and scam projects that also conduct airdrop campaigns, so it's pretty much difficult to find a valuable one

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1914
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 05:08:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #318 on: May 02, 2024, 09:05:44 AM »

Airdrop hunting isn't the same as it used to be when it was first introduced in the crypto space.
Right now airdropping can be pretty challenging as well as competitive because of the number of people participating in that airdrop. Again, another and the most difficult challenge faced now in airdrop Hunting is finding a valuable airdrop because there are lots of illegitimate and scam projects that also conduct airdrop campaigns, so it's pretty much difficult to find a valuable one
It is very difficult to find a valuable airdrop, because we have to join the group and do all the tasks of the airdrop. Actually, if you have free time, you can do it and participate in the airdrop, but if you don't have time, it's best to become a holder,

Online bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:29:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #319 on: May 02, 2024, 09:58:32 AM »
I agree with you, many airdrops are worthless nowadays, that's why I don't really like joining airdrops because for me it's a waste of time. I prefer to do daily trading and participate in bounty campaigns.
I quit hunting for airdrops long time ago because most of them are just as you've stated, a complete waste of time, even though a few can actually prove to be worth the effort.
I've also quit bounty because bounty is almost same as airdrops, a lot of bounty campaigns can also prove to be a waste of time as you won't make anything out of the tokens, some campaign managers even end up disappearing with the funds meant to be distributed to the participants, and sometimes the project owners even refuse to pay at the end of the campaign. That can actually be so frustrating, and that's why I also decided to call it a quit.
I am agree with you. I also thinked airdrop is waste of time. Previously i joined many airdrop but didn’t get any payment. But recently i am seeing some airdrop given payments. But for that's airdrop need investment, like Staking, Farming, liquidity provide etc. Most of investing Airdrops are successful. So i think if anyone want to do airdrop he have to invest also. Without investment airdrop also will waste of time.

Same here, airdrop as of now is a waste of time and effort as most of the airdrop now cost nothing or let us day, most of the token that they airdropped came from a scam project so the token has no value. I have participated in an airdrop before but unfortunately for me, i got nothing from it.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1090
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:45:49 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #320 on: May 02, 2024, 10:37:09 AM »
[...]

It is very difficult to find a valuable airdrop, because we have to join the group and do all the tasks of the airdrop. Actually, if you have free time, you can do it and participate in the airdrop, but if you don't have time, it's best to become a holder,
Well, of course joining a group or being part of a community for example in Discord, Twitter, or any social media account that you can use to get information, you should utilize it. That's part of gathering information to know upcoming confirmed/possible airdrops that will come sooner or later. Airdrop information's made to be found and not too easily distributed somewhere.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1117
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 07:25:39 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #321 on: May 02, 2024, 07:59:33 PM »
Same here, airdrop as of now is a waste of time and effort as most of the airdrop now cost nothing or let us day, most of the token that they airdropped came from a scam project so the token has no value. I have participated in an airdrop before but unfortunately for me, i got nothing from it.

Airdrops that are given for free or for completing tasks such as doing retweets or liking posts and stuff aren't worth it anymore. Most airdrops that actually give out tokens having some worth are the ones that are given for trying either testnets or mainnets of L2 protocols that are newly launched but they aren't given to everyone and they aren't free as well because one needs to spend money on transactions and trying the products of the project to become eligible.

This trend started when Arbitrum first did an airdrop for its early users and those who had made transactions and used its products in the early stage. After that, people started chasing new L1 and L2 projects only to get a part of the airdrop they might do.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #321 on: May 02, 2024, 07:59:33 PM »

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Last Active: Today at 06:03:53 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #322 on: May 02, 2024, 09:33:35 PM »

Now coming some airdrop which are paid or need fees like various Network bridge, staking, holding liquidity etc. This kinds of airdrop beeing successful. You can justify it. Some days ago i also did many airdrop but not get any payment but now a days i received some payment from airdrop.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1109
  • Last Active: Today at 06:03:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #323 on: May 03, 2024, 07:31:01 PM »
Now coming some airdrop which are paid or need fees like various Network bridge, staking, holding liquidity etc. This kinds of airdrop beeing successful. You can justify it. Some days ago i also did many airdrop but not get any payment but now a days i received some payment from airdrop.
Most of airdrop right now not free and become paid airdrop, if you don't have capital its difficult to earn airdrop coins with task bridge, buy nft or holding until hold some coins on their network to qualify airdrop participants. I think not easy as usually earn from airdrop last two or three season just filling form and airdrop landed to our wallet, but right now need to bridge, swap and many paid task have to do if want get qualify or receiving airdrop coins.
I stop with retro or paid airdrop and looking any free airdrop although reward usually very small than paid airdrop, warpcast platform have many airdrop and need to be faster behind allocation reward too small participants.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #324 on: May 03, 2024, 10:49:06 PM »
Those kind of airdrops may be quite successful but if they ask for the fees, I personally don't want to join the airdrops. I have some bad experiences on this case, I wasted money for the fees asked by the teams of airdrop programs. Until now, I only followed the airdrops that never ask for the fees. Unless the airdrop are clearly made by trusted platforms, I won't follow the airdrops that asking for fees, it is like a scam way.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #325 on: May 04, 2024, 05:11:56 PM »
Those kind of airdrops may be quite successful but if they ask for the fees, I personally don't want to join the airdrops. I have some bad experiences on this case, I wasted money for the fees asked by the teams of airdrop programs. Until now, I only followed the airdrops that never ask for the fees. Unless the airdrop are clearly made by trusted platforms, I won't follow the airdrops that asking for fees, it is like a scam way.
It's best not to participate in airdrops that require money, because this is very risky, even though there are many who succeed and are successful, there are also many who experience fraud and fail. choose the one that is truly free.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG