follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Art NFT Collection Emotionless - 26 Unique 1/1 Paintings for Sale  (Read 368 times)

Offline betaras.nft

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Web3 Creator and Artist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 04:05:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Signature Topic Starter
DROP ALERT

My works: https://imgur.com/lOvSilY [nofollow]
NFT SALE

[/size]I am a beginner NFT artist, digital artist, and creator of the innovative Hephaestus project. As a lover of classical art, I would like to introduce my unique pieces of paintings that are sold on[/size] exchange.art
My first collection called Emotionless contains 26 pieces inspired by classical art styles from different historical eras. The collection features surrealistic paintings done in rough shape and describes the original style of execution and overtone, the form of which is empty and formless. The main goal of my creations is to cause an impact on the senses of the viewer.

In part, the collection reflects fragments of the artist's life, namely me. As mentioned before collection covers the part of my life when I was struggling with depression and bipolar disorder. Dark and gloomy pieces represent the worse moments of my life and colorful and bright ones cover the moments when my soul was feeling relief.

By purchasing my works you are contributing to the development of a future project and supporting a young artist. On my Twitter, you can find more information about the future project https://twitter.com/betaras_nft/status/1554019198363488256 [nofollow]
MY LOGO: https://imgur.com/EKXk7Ry [nofollow][/color]

I recommend you check out the link and choose your own unique artwork that will become a gem of your collection.

There are no taboos, human imagination makes it possible to reproduce all kinds of subjects with no boundaries.

Collection link: https://exchange.art/series/Emotionless/nfts [nofollow]
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 04:05:29 AM by betaras.nft »
MY
TWITTER
[nofollow]

MY
DISCORD
[nofollow]

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline betaras.nft

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

Re: Art NFT Collection Emotionless - 26 Unique 1/1 Paintings for Sale
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 07:16:35 AM »
Still on sale, guys[/b]
MY
TWITTER
[nofollow]

MY
DISCORD
[nofollow]

Offline betaras.nft

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

MY
TWITTER
[nofollow]

MY
DISCORD
[nofollow]

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG