follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Invest in Your Future with Bityx  (Read 9473 times)

Offline Bityx

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 17, 2022, 01:36:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
Invest in Your Future with Bityx
« on: November 14, 2022, 08:46:32 PM »

Whether you're an inspiring trader just testing the waters in the crypto ocean or a veteran investor making a living out of digital assets, London-based cryptocurrency exchange Bityx.com has got you covered. 

Trusted by over 5 million users around the world, we know firsthand that trust isn’t something given but needs to be earned, and still more so with respect to such transformative ideas as blockchain technology. That’s why we see our mission in giving our customers the best trading experience in the crypto space and beyond.

And to do that, we offer you the opportunity to easily trade digital assets – no matter who you are and where you are. 

Equipped with our suite of trading products, you get access to over 100 cryptocurrencies which you can trade with your own funds or on margin, with a leverage of up to 100x. We offer an array of advanced order types, which allow you to get exactly what you want from the market – at what price and in what amount.

For traders who are looking to bet on the future action of cryptocurrencies and thus potentially achieve more profit, as well as for investors who want to manage risk and fine-tune their exposure to digital assets, we provide access to derivatives markets for trading Bitcoin and Ethereum futures contracts.

We offer traditional contracts with an expiry date, and perpetual contracts which have an unlimited shelf life.

You can automate your trading process with our industry-leading API via both a RESTful API that uses HTTP requests to send and receive data, and Websocket API with which you can send messages to our servers and receive event-driven responses from the Bityx.com platform. 

Now you can control your orders right from within your application.

We know how important security of funds means – and here, at Bityx.com , the safety of your funds is our top priority too. All funds of our customers are fully protected at all times against loss, theft, and misuse by BitGo’s insurance coverage. 

Chart your path toward financial success and independence with Bityx.com !

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Invest in Your Future with Bityx
« on: November 14, 2022, 08:46:32 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline Atrey

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 19, 2022, 09:08:07 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary First Post Mobile User
Re: Invest in Your Future with Bityx
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2022, 04:47:06 PM »
For the trade itself, everything is standard. TradingView terminal, standard functionality, no individual modifications. Of the technical features, I can note only ultra-fast transactions. There are no restrictions on trading strategies
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 12:59:40 PM by Atrey »

Offline Niro

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 19, 2022, 04:40:03 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 06:09:53 PM »
I have been trading on bityx for 3 months, and in general I am satisfied with the cooperation. Commissions for transactions are low, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, the trading platform works properly, withdrawing money is fast and convenient, and, in general, you don’t need more for trading. But there are no options for passive income
« Last Edit: November 19, 2022, 04:40:42 PM by Niro »

Offline Sinners

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 20, 2022, 07:17:41 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 07:49:02 PM »
The crypto exchange offers comfortable conditions for cooperation, but there are no investment decisions here. I am new to trading, so I was worried that I would not figure it out from the start and would have to spend a lot of time. However, everything worked out, thanks to the support, he quickly got up to speed and started earning. Support works quickly
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 07:17:41 PM by Sinners »

Offline Krip

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 20, 2022, 06:25:07 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2022, 10:40:59 PM »
I liked bityx trading, but not right away. It was difficult to deal with the desktop, where there is everything at once, but now I understand how convenient it is
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 06:25:15 PM by Krip »

Offline Veron

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 20, 2022, 12:43:22 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 12:35:14 PM »
The exchange differs from its competitors in its interface, you immediately notice it. At first it was unusual for me, but now I can freely navigate all the mini-windows with information, so this is a matter of habit. There is no demo here, but I am not particularly surprised: most crypto exchanges make account opening available to everyone, so there is an opportunity to test the exchange in market conditions. There is no margin trading in bityx either, so you have to keep track of the balance on the deposit and replenish it in a timely manner. Fortunately, through electronic payment systems, this can be done in a matter of minutes
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 12:43:34 PM by Veron »

Offline Kebal

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 20, 2022, 05:44:00 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 05:19:36 PM »
The exchange has its own blockchain environment. This means that it conducts all transactions through its own servers. Some of the funds are stored cold, some hot. You can enable two-factor authentication. The result is one of the best security systems I've seen. In addition, the platform is very fast and stable. This is an advantage for any trader, regardless of the experience and features of his strategies💪
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 05:43:39 PM by Kebal »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 05:19:36 PM »

Offline Onser

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 20, 2022, 10:08:06 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2022, 11:03:48 PM »
one of the youngest companies in the region in its segment. Nevertheless, due to favorable trading conditions, it has already gained considerable fame. Traders, including those from other countries, are attracted by the high speed of the trading terminal, adequate commission fees, and a large selection of crypto-crypto pairs. The advantage is also simplicity and functionality as a trading terminal in the browser. The platform is progressing, constantly increasing trading volumes. At the moment, a profitable one-level referral program has already been introduced; staking-based investment programs are planned to be launched this year
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 10:07:30 PM by Onser »

Offline Soulslike

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 20, 2022, 11:43:10 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2022, 12:12:24 AM »
The site does not have endless self-praise and multi-page award lists. All products and trading conditions are clearly spelled out. There is no way to passively earn like staking, and for me this is a disadvantage. There are affiliate programs, but here you also need to be active and not everyone can earn money in this way. But for its intended purpose, which is cryptocurrency trading, the exchange left behind all competitors. Liquidity is high here. You understand this on the very first transaction. Commissions are scanty and do not depend on activity, there are no problems with the withdrawal either
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 11:43:59 PM by Soulslike »

Offline Fran

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 21, 2022, 12:14:29 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2022, 01:11:41 AM »
I have been trading on bityx for 4 months. At the moment, everything suits 100%. High speed of the terminal, simplicity and clarity of the interface, there are all the necessary functions (charts, indicators, order book). The exchange is focused on trading, no investment and additional. functionality. This is a definite plus, because the company is improving strictly within its specialization. As a result - impeccable technical debugging and all the opportunities for active traders. For beginners, I advise the exchange for two more reasons - a low entry threshold and favorable financial conditions. Registration is fast, no minimum deposit is required, it is not difficult to master the TradingView terminal.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 12:14:29 AM by Fran »

Offline Henl

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 21, 2022, 12:46:07 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2022, 01:02:17 PM »
Only popular pairs with basic bitcoins, ether, etc. are available. There is no Fiat either, and as I understand it, they don’t even plan to add it. Not critical, since I trade BTC, but still sometimes I want to try something new for the long term. Now about the advantages of bityx, which cross out the disadvantages: here is one of the lowest brokerage commissions on the market and enhanced security measures. I believe that since the main parameters are on top, then you can adapt to the rest
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 12:46:07 AM by Henl »

Offline lisr

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 21, 2022, 01:06:25 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2022, 01:08:37 PM »
IMHO, bityx has a lot of advantages over its competitors. There are enough altcoins and tokens for spot trading, there are no restrictions on strategies, and even API support is provided. Although in fairness it must be admitted that the platform is designed exclusively for active trading. The company did not provide investment solutions to receive passive income
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 01:07:16 AM by lisr »

Offline Qwozee

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 21, 2022, 11:33:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    One year Anniversary First Post
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2022, 04:06:12 PM »
the most convenient platform, I have been working with it since its inception, I recommend it to everyone!

Offline skownK

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 20, 2022, 03:45:05 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Mobile User First Post
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2022, 04:40:26 PM »
came to the site purely out of interest in cryptocurrency trading. I gradually increased the deposit and realized that this is a really profitable topic - trading commissions are adequate, high-quality customer service. I have not used investment programs yet, this is not a priority for me. I only joined a one-level affiliate program in order to earn money on leads
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 01:28:54 PM by skownK »

Offline Meiox

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 20, 2022, 11:46:26 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Mobile User First Post
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2022, 04:46:31 PM »
I work with all pairs based on bitcoin, so bityx is a real find for me. If you lay out a complete list of financial instruments of a crypto exchange, then a page will not be enough. There is no fiat in it, but it certainly does not upset me. There are almost as many ways to withdraw as there are trading assets. On average bityx commissions are lower than those of competitors. Everything about this exchange is good, but one minus was still found for me. Bitcoin is not a cheap coin, and volatility sometimes goes off scale, so there is a lack of leverage
« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 11:47:20 PM by Meiox »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG