follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What is the best cryptocurrency to buy right now? What are some of its pros and  (Read 3561 times)

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
I would go with something from top10.
Most experts in cryptocurrency highly recommend buying coins within the top 1 to 10 on Coinmarketcap, this kind of thinking is the same as me who always trades coins on Binance with the top 10 on Coinmarketcap.

I don't want to take such a big risk for the sake of a bigger profit and this really makes me afraid of investing. Because it will result in a mental burden on us every day when carrying out activities. So, becarefull with new coin listing in the market.
For example, I took steps to buy a Meme coin, namely the ABC token on the Solana coin network and it has a very small market cap of around $2000, this ABC token could rise on the Pump quickly and could also become a Dead coin, and this is very risky.
retire and rest in peace

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline shuvenker999

• Activity: 1034
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 11:36:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
It really depends on whether your planning to have a long term or short term investment. As far as volatility of all cryptos Bitcoin has already proven its worth. So for a long term investment ill suggest bitcoin. There are also some hyped coins now, you could also try to invest in Ripple, Matic, Dot and Stellar. I highly suggest that you do your own research first on the coins that your planning to put your money in so that you'll know its worth and uses.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
It's true what you say, investing in bitcoin is long term, unlike altcoin, short term investment, but both investments have different advantages and disadvantages... if you buy bitcoin, the profit may not be as big as the profit from altcoin, but if we look at the disadvantages, altcoin is more the loss rate is greater than bitcoin.
My advice, if you have a lot of capital, it's better if you just buy Bitcoin, even though the profit is small compared to altcoins, that's okay... if you buy altcoins, I'm afraid you will suffer big losses and even your capital will run out.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
you could also try to invest in Ripple, Matic, Dot and Stellar.
Everyone recommends choosing the SOLANA coin because looking at its history, I think the Solana coin is very popular.
But it also depends on the person who chooses, because people's tastes are different, but most of them choose SOLANA coins.

I prefer the BNB coin as an example because BNB has a large exchange and can be said to be the number 1 exchange in the world currently in the cryptocurrency environment.
Binance is also currently holding an IEO Launchpad Sleepless (AI) event, this is a moment to make a profit for us because from the Binance Launchpad we can make a profit, even though it's only HodL BNB.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1752
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:01:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
It really depends on whether your planning to have a long term or short term investment. As far as volatility of all cryptos Bitcoin has already proven its worth. So for a long term investment ill suggest bitcoin. There are also some hyped coins now, you could also try to invest in Ripple, Matic, Dot and Stellar. I highly suggest that you do your own research first on the coins that your planning to put your money in so that you'll know its worth and uses.

Yes, I do agree that Bitcoin is for long term.

And the other coins that you have mentioned is solid, and I have one of those since 2018, which is Dot. And it gives me a good profit in the last bull run and so I just repeat the process again and invest some money and then wait.

As for the hype or meme coins, I'm not into it. I have nothing against those who invest on them as for sure they know what they are doing. But for others, they are afraid to invest because of the risk involved.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1135
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:50:52 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
you could also try to invest in Ripple, Matic, Dot and Stellar.
Everyone recommends choosing the SOLANA coin because looking at its history, I think the Solana coin is very popular.
But it also depends on the person who chooses, because people's tastes are different, but most of them choose SOLANA coins.

I prefer the BNB coin as an example because BNB has a large exchange and can be said to be the number 1 exchange in the world currently in the cryptocurrency environment.
Binance is also currently holding an IEO Launchpad Sleepless (AI) event, this is a moment to make a profit for us because from the Binance Launchpad we can make a profit, even though it's only HodL BNB.

If you follow what happens to Solana and FTX, you will ignore Solana completely. What is happening now is the recovery of the price by the whales that have bought on the low and the company trying to sell off the millions they had on the bag as directed by the court. There are rumours that FTX2.0 is about to be launched and the new teams that are trying to bring it on need to sell tokens like Solana and many other tokens to pay back customers and that is why the coin has been pumping coupled with the airdrop that is going on with the developers.

BNB is also a good investment but the way CZ has been remanded in the US without the freedom to travel makes everything look worse for the exchange even though the new team is trying to make sure that the exchange is working fine without any problems. The coins I will recommend anyone to pick are SUI, Aptos, Abitrum and Optimism.

These coins are layer 2 tokens and they are growing every day with massive total locked on their chain, Arb is even the favourite coin of Ethereum because Vitalik loves it and also supports them.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
The only cons attached to holding BGB is if the exchange encounter a major crisis which affects the reputation of the cex, users may want to sell it off before price dump but with the transparency of the CEX, that is likely not feasible hence it's more advantageous to Hodl the token before the next bullrun.
Of course and it is very clear that Bitcoin is the best and most promising crypto for investment. Of the several Altcoins mentioned, there are some that I don't understand yet, such as CASH and BGB.

Besides, instead of choosing a coin like that, why not choose a top coin? as do ETH, XRP, ADA, MATIC, SoL. and even if you want to exchange coins, it's more BNB

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary

Besides, instead of choosing a coin like that, why not choose a top coin? as do ETH, XRP, ADA, MATIC, SoL. and even if you want to exchange coins, it's more BNB

The coins that you share , I think those are very potential and profitable for investment.
Always good and safer to invest in top coins.
I also invest in ETH, XRP, ADA, MATIC, SoLana, Avax, doge, TRX and LINK.
I think It's the best time to buy. but at April we will see bitcoin halving, the price will be more expensive.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Still the most important thing is Bitcoin, I don't want to avoid being the top coin until now since 2009.
I don't want to choose other altcoins because I trust Bitcoin more, there is even a saying like this "in Bitcoin we Trust".
The level of trust of Bitcoin hodlers is very high, there are no Bitcoin Scams, the only Scams that exist are third parties who always act on behalf of derivatives or parts of Bitcoin.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Asiska02

• Activity: 786
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 02:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Search Signature
Bitcoin has always been the best crypto to buy anytime any day however, in the evolving world of cryptocurrency, diversification of portfolio has become paramount to achieve the utmost results which is profit making.

For long term holding or investment, BTC is non contestable but for traders looking for short term profits, altcoins are obviously the best crypto to buy but you must obviously dyor because just as altcoins has the potential to magnify profits within a short period of time, one can also encountered gigantic loss hence conducting due diligence is very essential

Bitcoin, the best performing cryptocurrency which is undeniably the best till date. No any other coin has outperformed bitcoin and that is why it is the best to invest in without having to worry too much about losing your money. Those that seek to invest and take a chill after investment do invest in bitcoin for long term even though it is not done to earn high profits within a short time.

As you mentioned, diversification of portfolio and investing into other altcoins is the best thing to do in order to get maximum profits during bull run. But doing a thorough research is essential in order not to be at a big loss after investment because of how the altcoins perform and are more prone to volatility and centralized.

The only cons attached to holding BGB is if the exchange encounter a major crisis which affects the reputation of the cex, users may want to sell it off before price dump but with the transparency of the CEX, that is likely not feasible hence it's more advantageous to Hodl the token before the next bullrun.

I don’t know much about BGB exchange tokens but most exchanges that have native coins like this are likely going to lose the value of the coin if the exchange face a major setback through crisis. Bitget is a popular exchange but that does not guarantee it not to have any drawbacks in the future. The same happen to FTX when we least expected it to happen. Once it is an altcoin investment, caution needs to be taken.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
I would go with something from top10.
Most experts in cryptocurrency highly recommend buying coins within the top 1 to 10 on Coinmarketcap, this kind of thinking is the same as me who always trades coins on Binance with the top 10 on Coinmarketcap.

I don't want to take such a big risk for the sake of a bigger profit and this really makes me afraid of investing. Because it will result in a mental burden on us every day when carrying out activities. So, becarefull with new coin listing in the market.
For example, I took steps to buy a Meme coin, namely the ABC token on the Solana coin network and it has a very small market cap of around $2000, this ABC token could rise on the Pump quickly and could also become a Dead coin, and this is very risky.

What you said is true, and it's really better to invest in cryptocurrencies that are top-listed in the market, and the best references for that matter are Coingecko, CoimarketCap, and Cryptocom too; just type the top crypto and it will appear on those platforms.

It is difficult to invest in a cryptocurrency that is not listed at the top of the market. Although I am not saying that it is bad, of course it is still up to us whether we are risk-takers or not when it comes to these cryptocurrency choices in this field of the crypto space.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1445
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:16:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
Currently, many coin prices have collapsed because of the bad news that happened to Bitcoin. The price on the exchange immediately collapsed and made many traders panic because it had an impact on other altcoins, which made the price drop too. We have to take advantage of moments like this to buy coins very important, for example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other altcoins such as BNB and so on. This is the right time to buy because the price will definitely recover and rise again.

Offline Callisto

• Activity: 890
  • Last Active: April 03, 2024, 04:39:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
I would certainly prefer to choose large DeFi projects: Decentralized finance (DeFi) projects such as Uniswap, Aave, and Compound provide innovative financial solutions. And of course NFT projects: Non-fungible asset token (NFT) projects such as CryptoPunks or NBA Top Shot provide unique digital assets and attract attention.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1102
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:44:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
I am only familiar to two of those mentioned coins and besides they are staying in my folio for such a time now , but thanks for this thread I may consider checking some of the others as well .

but have you take a look aside from CEX about other coins such as Meme coins and some NFT  tokens/ i think instead just focusing in one area better to diversify more.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:42:31 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
-snip-
but have you take a look aside from CEX about other coins such as Meme coins and some NFT  tokens/ i think instead just focusing in one area better to diversify more.
Quite often and it's only on DEXs, now it's coin hype on the SOLANA chain and there's a lot of starting to pop up.
But this will be very risky because there is no guarantee that you will make a profit, it will be more risky to lose it all at once.

But when you have found a good coin with a strong community, this will go up by thousands or even hundreds of percent,
but because the project is still newly built, will eventually be scammed and abandoned.

Only use a small allocation to focus on the shitcoin or memecoin area.
Good diversification is in coins that are already trusted and have good development such as ETH, BNB, SOL and potentially other altcoins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG