follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: SOLANA SEASON!!! BONK & JTO !  (Read 2621 times)

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: SOLANA SEASON!!! BONK & JTO !
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2024, 07:14:59 AM »
Look at this picture below ! How about you ?
I'm still fear for buying token BONK because the token is new born in cryptocurrency space.
DOGE has a strong community because DOGE has been traded for a long time and SHIBA has a network from Ethereum which can easily use EVM to create tokens.
I still keep my distance from MEME tokens, especially BONK because BONK is indeed a MEME token from the Solana coin and has not been tested in terms of its usefulness.
BONK is a MEME coin, the so-called MEME coin is just for fun and rarely has so many functions, except perhaps the well-known MEME coins, namely DOGE or SHIBA, which have so many functions.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2024, 07:14:59 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2024, 03:40:33 AM »
Look at this picture below ! How about you ?
I still keep my distance from MEME tokens, especially BONK because BONK is indeed a MEME token from the Solana coin and has not been tested in terms of its usefulness.
First, I created a thread just for information about the meme coin BONK from the Solana network.
Second, Cryptocurrency must be done with Do With Your Own Risk (DWYOR) , I do not recommend buying BONK meme coins.
Third, as you said: this BONK meme coin is very strange and unique because it is like an ordinary Meme coin whose price has increased drastically.
Fourth, love your money, don't quickly get carried away by the FOMO of BONk meme coins, because if you get carried away by the current, you will be miserable.
Fifth, Correct Me If I'm Wrong (CMIIW).
retire and rest in peace

aiviaa485

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2024, 02:49:37 PM »
If there is "Solana Season" that means there is such a thing as "Matic Season", "BSC Season" or "Ethereum Season", this is only a good parable in my opinion and all members also give good parables to Solana coins that are trending topics.
Bonk and JTO have already increased in price and many online media report about Solana Season, maybe for investors who are very strong in capital can buy easily.
But not with me who doesn't have a lot of capital, so I only look at the chart of graphics that just go up about Bonk and JTO coins. :-[

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2024, 04:36:11 PM »
If there is "Solana Season" that means there is such a thing as "Matic Season", "BSC Season" or "Ethereum Season", this is only a good parable in my opinion and all members also give good parables to Solana coins that are trending topics.
Bonk and JTO have already increased in price and many online media report about Solana Season, maybe for investors who are very strong in capital can buy easily.
But not with me who doesn't have a lot of capital, so I only look at the chart of graphics that just go up about Bonk and JTO coins. :-[
Each ecosystem has its own opportunities. With investment money and hype from Market Makers, token price increases will be the best marketing method to get more users and Devs, thereby continuing to create optimism about ecosystem development

Solana is one of the ecosystems that recovered very well in 2023. Of course, this is not random, there are many large funds that are profiting from the price increase of SOL and other tokens in Solana ecosystem.

To ensure safety, I think we should focus on the native tokens of each blockchain. Other tokens, especially memes, should just be treated as lottery tickets 😁
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

aiviaa485

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2024, 04:59:10 PM »
To ensure safety, I think we should focus on the native tokens of each blockchain. Other tokens, especially memes, should just be treated as lottery tickets
Yeps, I totally agree with you because native coins are definitely needed by those who create Meme tokens.
Ethereum, BSC, Solana, Polkadot, Matic are native coins and it is definitely impossible for them to be scams. To turn into a scam, it definitely takes a long time.
This Meme token was deliberately created for entertainment only and that is what makes me hesitate to buy a Meme token. So, it's better for me to stay away from it altogether.

Lottery tickets?
What Meme Coins do you use to play the Lottery?
Do you like betting, gambling or lottery-based games using Meme coins?

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2024, 05:11:24 PM »

As much as I like Solana chain because of the speed and low transaction fees, I think when a chain is overhyped and it collapse, there is going to be some recovery phase and that's is what Solana is doing right now. Remember that soke venture capitals are holding there backs and none have sold yet and that's because they still believe in the chain but have you seen any recent unique growth on the chain? There is none if you ask me.

What the team are doing is that they are trying do hard to recover the price with some Airdrops and they are using Bonks and JTO coin to draw back many people but the thing is that, it will not last this way. What Solana need is trust of the people and not using small change to draw people back, if the incentives are over people will go back to their vairoud favorite chains and Solana will go back where it was trading.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

aiviaa485

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 01:09:42 PM »
What the team are doing is that they are trying do hard to recover the price with some Airdrops and they are using Bonks and JTO coin to draw back many people but the thing is that, it will not last this way.
So, the creation of BONK and JTO tokens is purely the work of the Solana coin core team?
Are you sure that the BONK and JTO coins were created by Anatoly Yakovenko, the founder of the Solana coin?
I don't think these BONK and JTO coins are from the initiative of the Solana coin core team because the so-called BONK Meme coins are usually made by people who are just having fun. ;D
But hopefully what you hope is that the Solana coin will rise again is not just the effect of the BONK and JTO tokens because as you mentioned before, the Solana coin is the fastest coin in terms of transactions.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2024, 01:09:42 PM »

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2024, 01:59:23 PM »
What the team are doing is that they are trying do hard to recover the price with some Airdrops and they are using Bonks and JTO coin to draw back many people but the thing is that, it will not last this way.
So, the creation of BONK and JTO tokens is purely the work of the Solana coin core team?
Are you sure that the BONK and JTO coins were created by Anatoly Yakovenko, the founder of the Solana coin?
I don't think these BONK and JTO coins are from the initiative of the Solana coin core team because the so-called BONK Meme coins are usually made by people who are just having fun. ;D
But hopefully what you hope is that the Solana coin will rise again is not just the effect of the BONK and JTO tokens because as you mentioned before, the Solana coin is the fastest coin in terms of transactions.

Alright! I will redirect the question back to you.
When Shiba Inu became the next meme coin on Binance smart chain blockchain, did CZ implemented it? Of course no, it was another person,  a hard fan of BSC chain that did that but everyone enjoy it and love it.

Blockchain are open network which without anyone permission, anybody can do what they like with it without asking for authorization.
Anatoly Yankovenko doesn't need to create any meme, he is the founder of Solana, any person can do what they like with Solana and since Solana was down badly, somebody came with the strategy and that help Solana to recover from less than $10 to $38 before it finally settled at $26 parallel price, you can check when these meme coin wnet live and how the launch affected the price of Solana.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1050
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2024, 03:20:10 PM »
For coins circulating in the Solana network, I don't pay much attention, especially JTO and BONK, but for BONK I once had the results of burning NFTs that had no future benefits and already but it was worthless for now because the amount was too small but there are coins in the SOLANA network that I think are pretty good, namely PYTH, you can check here https://coinmarketcap.com/id/currencies/pyth-network/#About
PYTH stakers and governance participants can now map their ERC wallet addresses to their Solana (SPL) addresses
https://x.com/PythNetwork/status/1749436267077804345?s=20
This is one of the developments of the PYTH project, I do not recommend you to invest in this project and I also do not prohibit it from staying DYOR (Do Your Own Research)

aiviaa485

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2024, 09:49:54 AM »
Anatoly Yankovenko doesn't need to create any meme, he is the founder of Solana, any person can do what they like with Solana and since Solana was down badly, somebody came with the strategy and that help Solana to recover from less than $10 to $38 before it finally settled at $26 parallel price,
Ahhh, I see, I got some very meaningful information.
So your conclusion is that Anatoly Yankovenko is not the mastermind behind all the presence of Meme tokens on the Solana blockchain, right?

This blockchain technology does have an "Open Source" type, so everyone also has the right to create various tokens on the blockchain, a coin they want.
But here I am focused on the creation of the BONK token, maybe I have a bad feeling about the core team of the BONK token but it doesn't matter if it is true that Anatoly Yankovenko is part of the founder of the BONk token, that will be a good positive value for the BONK token. ;D

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG