follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

How much could bitcoin be worth before halving?

$45k - $48k
$45k -$50k
$50k - $55k
$55k - $60k
$70k----

Author Topic: Bitcoin price changes in the new year.  (Read 1481 times)

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1578
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 01:12:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
Re: Bitcoin price changes in the new year.
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2024, 10:56:52 PM »
If I am not mistakenly we have less than 98 days to halving and over the time we have seen several changes in bitcoin price, so there is everyone possibility for the price to get to $48k to $55k before starts. Nevertheless, this new year actually changed the price of bitcoin maybe could be that the new of ETF is affecting the price.
The price of bitcoin is already around $48k today and it seems everything is just playing out easily and fast. I do not understand what is happening. I could remember when bitcoin was around 50k and later crashed, if someone told me that bitcoin price will get back again to 50k, I will not believe. This industry is very margical and many millionaires should actually emerge from this industry.
The ETF approval is a big deal in the cryptocurrency industry and it will make big wave in the industry when the time comes.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2024, 10:56:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1174
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 07:38:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2024, 05:39:15 PM »
The value of bitcoin is heavily influenced by the decision to accept or reject the bitcoin ETF. If the ETF is rejected, many believe that there will be a collapse, rather than a drawdown. On the other hand, if the ETF is postponed, we may see a drop in value. Regardless of the decision made, it is expected that the value of bitcoin will increase by the end of the year.

When did Bitcoin ETF start to speak for Bitcoin price? If not that they are calling it adoption, I would prefer SEC reject all the application and don't grant it but it will be wicked of me to said that, if ETF is accepted which is most likely tomorrow, there is going to be millions and billions of dollars that are going to be flooding into bitcoin because of the demands that will be coming from the institutional investors but this might be a short term wave.

The real movement of the Bitcoin bullrun is going to come after the halving when everyone is going to be anticipating for next all time high but my fears is what is going to happen after all this price predictions, I'm afraid that most of the people dragging the price upward are doing so for their own benefits and selfish interest, when the hype is over, there is going to be a lengthy sell off.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1152
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:24:32 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2024, 05:32:54 AM »
We have seen the Bitcoin price touch $44k at the end of 2023 which is the highest ATH this year. But now we are in the year 2024 and the value of Bitcoin has increased tremendously, yesterday the value of Bitcoin reached $45800. Accordingly, we are looking for a bit of a bull season in the market and the way the price of Bitcoin is increasing before the halving, we can definitely say that the price of Bitcoin may move between $50k/$55k during the halving. Although the halving is not too long away, we can expect the price of Bitcoin to increase further before the halving.
50k is the next target , the barricade stays on that level and i thought Bitcoin will broke that price in 2023
but suddenly it stays bellow and now that we are near halving I assume that within January 2024 bitcoin will take that 50k sooner
but not sure if 55k will be possible at any chance of time.

Do you think Bitcoin will be able to reach this level before the halving, or will the value of Bitcoin increase or decrease further?
try not to expect so much mate because sideways happens mostly , the more we expect things here in crypto?
we are mostly losing that expectation so try not to frustrate yourself then.

Offline Condorlaib

• Activity: 663
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 12:08:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2024, 07:24:10 AM »
Investors were focused squarely on whether the US securities regulator would soon approve a spot Bitcoin ETF, which would open up the Bitcoin market to millions of investors and attract millions of dollars. So what interesting events

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2024, 06:19:34 PM »
Bitcoin is currently just above $45,000. From all past lines and all things considered, I think the price of Bitcoin will break $80k or higher by the end of 2024. After that the market is likely to go down. Those who are very smart type of investors must have invested in Bitcoin and they are waiting for the upward momentum of the bull market.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2024, 06:08:32 PM »
In late 2023, the price of Bitcoin touched 44, but only in January of 2024, the price of Bitcoin reached its highest point. Up to $48,969 on January 1st, here we see a huge change as 2024 is the Bitcoin halving. According to the opinion of experts on this day, the price of Bitcoin will hit the maximum level, and some people mentioned that the price of Bitcoin will definitely exceed 1.20 hundred thousand dollars. Right now there are a lot of investors who have invested a lot of money in Bitcoin.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1157
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:10:27 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2024, 11:22:59 PM »
Well, Bitcoin halving is just around the corner; there are just three months to go, and these three months are easy to say on the mouth, but it's still very possible that Bitcoin can really archive a high price before the halving takes place. From your poll, I have chosen $55k–$60k. I feel convinced that the price of Bitcoin will really be in the range of $50k and above during the halving month. Although I am not very certain because the Bitcoin price can be very dynamic and unpredictable, Another thing I feel more sure of is that Bitcoin is not going back below $40k.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2024, 11:22:59 PM »

Online Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:05:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2024, 11:30:42 PM »
In late 2023, the price of Bitcoin touched 44, but only in January of 2024, the price of Bitcoin reached its highest point. Up to $48,969 on January 1st, here we see a huge change as 2024 is the Bitcoin halving. According to the opinion of experts on this day, the price of Bitcoin will hit the maximum level, and some people mentioned that the price of Bitcoin will definitely exceed 1.20 hundred thousand dollars. Right now there are a lot of investors who have invested a lot of money in Bitcoin.

We just have a minor drawback though, after the approval of Bitcoin Spot ETF has been released, the price suddenly goes to $42k-$43k and we have speculated that there could be manipulation behind this price movement.

Regardless though, we still have the block halving coming up in April, the catalyst for a bull run. So we will have to wait for it to happen and then gradually see some good movement and perhaps we will exceed $50k this year and reach at least our least previous all time high of $69k and then next year, that 6 digits that we all have been waiting for.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1593
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:06 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2024, 11:53:50 PM »
Regardless though, we still have the block halving coming up in April, the catalyst for a bull run. So we will have to wait for it to happen and then gradually see some good movement and perhaps we will exceed $50k this year and reach at least our least previous all time high of $69k and then next year, that 6 digits that we all have been waiting for.

I don't think all the big players like Blackrock would even bother with filing that ETF application if they didn't know there will be a big demand for it. So I'm fairly confident that this will have a significant effect, even if it's stretched over a longer time.
And if the demand for all those ETFs overlaps with the "normal", post-halving pump (resulting from the 4-year cycle pattern) then breaking the $100k barrier sounds very plausible.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1442
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:54:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2024, 07:26:41 PM »
Bitcoin popularity is growing continuously but total supply of bitcoin is not changing so we can easily thinking that the price of bitcoin will increase a lot but we Can't see any change in the new year i have thought that the price of bitcoin will increase more or less in the starting year because there have some good news for increasing the price but we had seen no change in the new year. Also some countries and region accept bitcoin as legal currencies but we have seen no price changes in the recent years. So i think it is necessary to increase the bitcoin price in the recent times.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1029
  • Last Active: Today at 12:19:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2024, 09:54:42 PM »
I have clicked 55-60 range but I think 50-55 range is also quite possible, if there was a 50-60 range I would say that is exactly what I think it will be this year. This is of course peak, doesn't mean that at 31st of December that would be the price, I am not saying that, but SOME point of the year, it will go beyond 50k, how much I do not know, maybe 51k, maybe 59k, but that will be the case for it without a doubt. I know that its not that easy to predict, so I am just holding and waiting. Could it drop by the end of the year? I do not think so, I believe that the price will keep on growing the more we get closer to the market top, that seems like the most likely outcome.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1193
  • Last Active: Today at 03:06:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2024, 10:57:10 PM »
Do you think Bitcoin will be able to reach this level before the halving, or will the value of Bitcoin increase or decrease further?
The Bitcoin market has been bullish since late 2023 and early 2024, but the market is currently dumping. We saw the Bitcoin Market ETF reach a high of $48,969 on approval. But currently Bitcoin market is dumping to $40683. Based on the current position, I can say that the market may not go higher before the Bitcoin halving.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 10:09:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2024, 11:37:56 PM »
The Bitcoin market has been bullish since late 2023 and early 2024, but the market is currently dumping. We saw the Bitcoin Market ETF reach a high of $48,969 on approval. But currently Bitcoin market is dumping to $40683. Based on the current position, I can say that the market may not go higher before the Bitcoin halving.
and indeed for now it seems like Bitcoin's downward trend will continue. and some even predict that Bitcoin prices will drop below $40k again. This may be bad news for some people because after all many of us are short Bitcoin. and of course this is beyond our expectations after the approval of the Bitcoin ETF. However, this is indeed how the Bitcoin market is going based on analysis of crypto market indicators. It is likely that there will be a continuous significant decline.

But what is certain is that don't make us panic because no matter what, this phase will definitely end and when we get to the halving it will start to climb again. We really have to be more patient so as not to be influenced by various negative issues in the market

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG