follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Buy on dip  (Read 6845 times)

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 830
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:47:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
Re: Buy on dip
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2024, 10:58:51 PM »
When you see the Bitcoin price movement rising very sharply, you have to pay attention to the fact that the price movement can immediately collapse when bad news strikes, so it's better to remain alert when you have a lot of Bitcoin. Even though you have put everything in Bitcoin, we still have to learn from several previous incidents. This year, the price collapsed to the base price.
For sure, if negative news should strike at this time, there will be a decline in bitcoin prices. However if the crypto market should experience negative news before the halving, it will react badly to it in price but if it is after the halving season, the good news of the halving season would overshadow the bad news that would happen then, making the bitcoin price not be affected by the negative news

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2024, 10:58:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 885
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 02:09:39 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2024, 07:29:13 AM »
The market is experiencing a correction right now and making people panic. Do I buy in this condition? Of course but I don't use all my money to buy. I use the DCA strategy and only a few coins I invest. Just a suggestion, don't use all your money during a bear market.

Now the market has become bullish, and judging by the rates of some alcoins, a real bull run has begun, which will not end until the halving of bitcoin and Ethereum etf. I agree with the idea that you should always leave part of the deposit in stable coins. Preferably 20 percent. This is a reasonable trading decision, because prices are not predictable and the cryptocurrency exchange rate can always drop even more. And then you need to buy. And crypto enthusiasts often do not follow this rule and spend all the stablecoins to buy cryptocurrency at the bottom.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 12:37:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2024, 08:20:14 AM »
Cryptocurrencies price fluctuates, so for Bitcoin. So accurate dip position is hard to find out. But yeah, that time was to buy Bitcoin as you can see, Bitcoin almost recover its all losses that happened recently due to market flash crash. And thats rhe power of Bitcoin. EFT will help Bitcoin more to go ahead within this month. Afterwards you need to analysis before investment cause Start of Q2 is halving zone of btc which will affect the price than usual

If we talk about the crypto market in general, I would not make such a rigid tie to Bitcoin. The best proof is the higher level of "price acceleration" of some altcoins ! There are altcoins that show higher profit levels against the background of "digital gold", and this is a natural and expected process. Plus, in times of a bull market, there are bound to be projects with a short life cycle, but very high profits due to classic market manipulation methods, which is called by one word "pump". If we are talking about long-term investments - then here it is either Top 10, or invest in new, high-tech crypto projects

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2791
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 08:24:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2024, 03:58:24 PM »
For sure, if negative news should strike at this time, there will be a decline in bitcoin prices. However if the crypto market should experience negative news before the halving, it will react badly to it in price but if it is after the halving season, the good news of the halving season would overshadow the bad news that would happen then, making the bitcoin price not be affected by the negative news
In general, Bitcoin will always be affected by the news that is happening at that time, whether it is bad or good news. So the role of social media in Bitcoin is very obvious and cannot be avoided. But sometimes the reaction can disappear quickly, but not infrequently, it can also be prolonged because the role of investors who react is sometimes excessive. But you also have to remember that Bitcoin has the characteristic that sometimes it repeats things that have already been done, so sometimes the news can't influence whether Bitcoin wants to do it. where, for example, after the halving era, bitcoin will move slowly to increase, and it will do so.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1180
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:20:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2024, 08:43:23 PM »
When you see the Bitcoin price movement rising very sharply, you have to pay attention to the fact that the price movement can immediately collapse when bad news strikes, so it's better to remain alert when you have a lot of Bitcoin. Even though you have put everything in Bitcoin, we still have to learn from several previous incidents. This year, the price collapsed to the base price.
It has already happened that the price has sharply coming down with even speed. And that is why bitcoin is unpredictable, and with this sudden downturn, people would be disappointed with the market price. And with what is happening in the market, I believe it is the halving that is calling and the way the price is coming down it might hit $25k again and that will one of the best time to buy the dip. And if the price hit 25$k then that will be the dip in this year before the bull run will take place. Therefore if anyone is interested to invest start now with the DCA.

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1705
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 11:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2024, 04:24:36 AM »
I have two ladders for btc trading.

one  down to 33k

one up to 80k

so on the decline I got

i did sales at

I have a cold wallet for hodl
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Jackie0012

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 10:50:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Topic Starter Quick Poster First Post
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2024, 10:31:48 AM »
Buying during a market correction using the Dollar-Cost Averaging strategy and investing in only a few coins, without using all your money, can be a cautious and strategic approach.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2024, 10:31:48 AM »

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2024, 10:19:32 PM »
The market is experiencing a correction right now and making people panic. Do I buy in this condition? Of course but I don't use all my money to buy. I use the DCA strategy and only a few coins I invest. Just a suggestion, don't use all your money during a bear market.

DCA strategy is good way to do and useful.
I buy bitcoin and altcoin every week.
Don't panic with this condition, when we all see market correction.
As many people said it's a good time to buy and accumulate our coins collection in our wallet.
Always buy on dip and hold.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1029
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 07:21:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2024, 11:50:46 PM »

DCA strategy is good way to do and useful.
I buy bitcoin and altcoin every week.
Don't panic with this condition, when we all see market correction.
As many people said it's a good time to buy and accumulate our coins collection in our wallet.
Always buy on dip and hold.
When exchange conditions are being corrected like this, this is the right opportunity to buy Bitcoin again because the price is going down again and add to your portfolio because the price will definitely go up again because the halving is approaching. All cryptocurrencies have the potential to become expensive.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 07:31:25 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2024, 11:58:07 PM »
When exchange conditions are being corrected like this, this is the right opportunity to buy Bitcoin again because the price is going down again and add to your portfolio because the price will definitely go up again because the halving is approaching. All cryptocurrencies have the potential to become expensive.
I think the way you manage all the assets you own by putting them in a portfolio record is a very appropriate and smart choice. Next, you just need to enter cryptocurrency, which has a clear exchange rate and has products that are useful for people, so that it will provide valuable selling points and can provide a lot of profit.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2538
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 03:47:32 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2024, 02:30:35 AM »

Indeed. If we have lack of knowledge, it is difficult to make the right decision. We must be afraid to buy because we see the market is reddish. In this situation, people prefer to stop buying any coin and want to see the change of the market trend first. But if we have knowledge to analyze the situation, we may feel optimistic to buy because we know it is just a temporary condition. Smart people may take advantage from reddish market, meanwhile average people feel panic about the situation.

Good advice, mate.
We should have knowledge before invest.
learn about market, coin and also have good prediction.
I agree with you, we should have knowledge to analyze the situation, especially market conditions.
When market seems down, better to hold and wait.
always don't be panic.
Maybe senior will have good emotions management.
But for newbies, they will be panic when market drop

Offline Dzwaafu11

• Activity: 347
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 02:17:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2024, 03:33:28 AM »

Although it is not advisable to use all money to invest in crypto, we always said that someone should use the money they can afford to lose. However, the method of dollar cost averaging (DCA) is very good and a simple process to invest in crypto. Although the market is in a dip, and you are right that people are panicking, this is not a big deal since we all know that the market rises and falls, and that is the fact about the cryptocurrency market, so any investor who is panicking now, I think they don’t invest the amount they can afford to lose, and that’s why they are panicking.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2791
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 08:24:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2024, 06:04:14 AM »
Everything that happens to Bitcoin certainly needs to be paid attention to and utilised as best as possible, such as when Bitcoin undergoes a correction. Of course, this is an opportunity that should be taken to continue buying and adding to the coffers of Bitcoin in our wallet. As we know, the unknowable nature of Bitcoin means that the opportunity for correction could soon end without us enjoying the opportunity to buy it.So if there is an opportunity, don't delay and take immediate action to increase your savings in your wallet.It's true that soon the halving period will come, and of course there will be an increase, so we can save first.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1210
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 08:37:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2024, 07:46:31 AM »
Based on the news I read from Cointelgraph and Blockworks.co which contained ''JPMorgan says GBTC outflows stemmed, bitcoin downside ‘should be largely behind us’ ''1 & 2 and this gave rise to speculation that the decline should have passed. So, what do you think about this? Is it really time for BTC to rise again?

Since I personally have accumulated some altcoins so I might expect btc to rise again quickly. Because I want to get some profits from some of the altcoins that I hold. I have also accumulated BTC again when it fell to the 38k area. But that's for the long term so I don't care about the price now.

----------------------
Reference:
1. https://blockworks.co/news/jpm-grayscale-gbtc-outflows
2. https://cointelegraph.com/news/gbtc-sell-off-to-stem-jpmorgan-bitcoin-etfs-record-net-outflows

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 885
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 02:09:39 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2024, 07:54:35 AM »
It feels like the market has revived after bitcoin has grown to 45k, while now we get a lot of FUD that is only words but not actions of investment funds and financial organizations in the United States that can influence the price of Bitcoin and, judging by everyone, speculate, taking advantage of their position. Many influencers believe that Bitcoin cannot go down to 38k, but I think that the price of bitcoin can easily fall to 30k. Therefore, you should always keep several Stablecoins.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG