follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Buy on dip  (Read 6195 times)

Online kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1400
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:32:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Buy on dip
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2024, 11:20:03 PM »
The market is experiencing a correction right now and making people panic. Do I buy in this condition? Of course but I don't use all my money to buy. I use the DCA strategy and only a few coins I invest. Just a suggestion, don't use all your money during a bear market.
The current market is in a bearish position and it is never in a panic position rather it looks like a bull run. And if you buy and hold bitcoins from this market then surely enough money can be profited in a short period of time because our halving is waiting ahead. If you spend all the money in cryptocurrency then definitely don't spend all the money because you can fall into losses and lose your money. Invest as much money as you like and definitely use DCA method, it will minimize the maximum risk and help you bring profit. If you invest using DCA method then you can always avoid risk, and during this time you can invest and hold till the bull market and get huge money profit.
I think we entire in bull session but now we are seeing correction running. Recently we get a big positive news for for bitcoin and all cryptocurrency, Bitcoin ETF has been approved,  it’s impact will see for long time i think. So if anyone want to invest on bitcoin he can easily Buy bitcoin in deep. Moreover near future Bitcoin Halving will happen so Price will huge pump History says that. So i think now time for buy deep and hold everyone will be profitable there has no doubt. But if market gose your Against no problem DCA is best solution for investors. Buy every dip is best policy for bitcoin Holder then buying average will reduce. And future bull session return will more and more.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2024, 11:20:03 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2024, 11:59:28 PM »
I hold the coin and trade if the price has gone up, for now the coin price looks like it is going up, but there will always be a correction, the news about ETH Bitcoin provides fresh air for investors, because the price of coins on the market is currently starting to rise
recently bitcoin and eth have experienced price increases so quickly that even the market volume is getting bigger now, it makes the market price change... now is the time to gain profits little by little by taking advantage of the current situation and this is a short-term investment by making a profit quickly, but you also have to be careful in the current situation, don't focus too much.
When you see the Bitcoin price movement rising very sharply, you have to pay attention to the fact that the price movement can immediately collapse when bad news strikes, so it's better to remain alert when you have a lot of Bitcoin. Even though you have put everything in Bitcoin, we still have to learn from several previous incidents. This year, the price collapsed to the base price.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2024, 05:47:27 AM »
Investing with the dollar cost average strategy is pretty wise, but I doubt if Bitcoin will drop below $40k again.
Okay friend, I will note your suggestion in my mind because I think your suggestion is easy to accept with my principles when trading with Bitcoin.
Maybe my choice is when Bitcoin reaches a price of 40,220 USD at that time I will buy it with ALL In of my capital because it seems like that price is suitable to buy.
Regarding many people who think that Bitcoin will return to the price of 30,000 USD, just let it go and ignore it because it will only change our mindset, it is better for us to focus on the price of Bitcoin which will be the price considering that the ETF has opened the tap for Bitcoin trading. Uyeaahhh!

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 09:04:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2024, 08:16:47 AM »
Of course, it's a good strategy to do when the market is going down: immediately buy and hold, wait until the market improves, and then release to be able to enjoy the profits. But this method is not easy to do without good analysis and the willingness to continue to monitor every movement, because missing every moment will prevent you from getting the profit immediately, making it take longer to get another chance.So currently, many people are making long-term investments that ensure that there will be an increase every 4 years. The long-awaited moment is approaching, and it will not be long before those 4 years occur.
Yes it is good to do that but many can't wait to see the dip and buy. Like example, there are some people that have money to buy and hodle it now but because the rising bull of the market they can't buy now and they can't keep the funds till when the market would come down again. And definitely the money would be spent for another thing. There was someone that meant me to help him invest last year but he was saying that when the market go down again and early this when I asked him he told me that he has spent the money. And I told him that now that the ATH is almost here, he should buy the amount has with DCA and he agreed to start it.
Sometimes the patience to be able to wait is lost because we cannot consistently maintain that momentum. When prices are rising, the funds prepared are used because the intention to buy is defeated by other things, so that when the price momentum falls, the funds that could have been used have been used.When this situation occurs, you should not immediately regret it and not do anything to do it again, because actually there are still many schemes that can be done to continue investing, one of which is DCA or whatever can be done so that the opportunity to be able to hold Bitcoin can still be realized.
agree that the halving era will soon occur, and that is a sign that prices will increase, ATH could soon be formed, and the opportunity to be able to save is still open and can be done.

Offline raisajahan

• Activity: 943
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 05:07:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2024, 09:29:34 AM »
Business always ups and down as like trading on crypto currency so i think every time we need to buy on dip so that we can earn from the crypto market. Sometimes we may on the dip market one the other hand we may on the bull market. In this case we have to prepare how to buy on the dip market. We have to control our emotion for making buying decision.

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 880
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:21:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2024, 09:41:53 AM »
Now is not the best time to wait for the DIP of the price. Bitcoin and Ether are extremely promising in terms of price growth, because even the halving of bitcoin and the adoption of ETFs for Ethereum in May, and in the future we may no longer be able to buy these cryptocurrencies at such prices as now.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline ariaryanto

• Activity: 216
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: February 08, 2024, 12:42:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Poll Voter
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2024, 11:34:46 AM »
Business always ups and down as like trading on crypto currency so i think every time we need to buy on dip so that we can earn from the crypto market. Sometimes we may on the dip market one the other hand we may on the bull market. In this case we have to prepare how to buy on the dip market. We have to control our emotion for making buying decision.
We have to be smart in choosing when we have to buy and when we have to sell. Of all that, we have to have information and knowledge of the coin we want to buy so that we know when the price of the coin will fall and rise. In my opinion, now is the time to look for big profits because now it is a short-term investment and we have to continue to stand by the market so that we don't miss market movements.
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2024, 11:34:46 AM »

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 862
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2024, 11:38:49 AM »
The market is experiencing a correction right now and making people panic. Do I buy in this condition? Of course but I don't use all my money to buy. I use the DCA strategy and only a few coins I invest. Just a suggestion, don't use all your money during a bear market.
The steps you have taken are very good because not everyone can see a good opportunity like this to buy coins. The distribution of money used to enter cryptocurrency must be managed well so as not to disrupt finances, which are very often used for life's needs. Currently, there are many people who forget that and choose to use all the money they have to enter cryptocurrency, but there is no guarantee of getting instant profits, which will make your economic condition fall apart.
I agree because investing in crypto is very risky. I invest more in stocks and gold. Use some of the rest of my salary to invest in crypto and forget about it in a few years.
Investing in gold will only serve as your savings. Over the past few years, the price of gold has not increased as much as other currencies including Bitcoin. Investing in gold is very safe but you have to take risk to make profit. If you had invested the amount of money you invested in gold last year in Bitcoin, you would have made almost double the profit today. Those who are investors and who have idea about Bitcoin investment will not invest in gold at least but they will invest in Bitcoin with risk. At the current state of bitcoin price if bitcoin investment can be done in this state then good things can be expected from this bitcoin investment. If I am asked about investing in gold I will definitely consider gold only as a savings platform and not as an investment platform.

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2548
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:49:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2024, 02:31:51 PM »
Buying the dip has now become a stressful exercise in crypto. And to keep on a bag of stables somewhere all by itself, doing nothing is sometimes stupid. So right now I have run out of stable coins to use. I am running on empty

Offline Nazmul012

• Activity: 171
  • Not Set Yet
  • Last Active: January 19, 2024, 06:45:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2024, 03:10:55 PM »
Good advise op. We never invest our full capital in market for holding or trading perpose. Cause when we saw them dump, most of newcomer become so panic and sold with low. Market correction is common thing cause crypto industry can't pump continuesly in a case. So sometimes should have some capital to advantage of buying from dip. Which avarage the price of holding asest. Good coins always raise up after a certain time later.
FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 767
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:18:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2024, 11:29:27 PM »
Are you placing the correlation price of bitcoin to be a price above $42k? As for me, I suspect the correlation price of bitcoin to be around $35k-$38k but I don't know whether bitcoin would have a dip fall to that price before the halving season "April 17". Fingers crossed because we don't know what the impact of the recently approved bitcoin ETF would have on bitcoin price in months to come. Skyrocketing bitcoin to a new ATH before the halving or keep the price of bitcoin stagnant at $40k-$46k till the halving season.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1136
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:08:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2024, 11:41:29 PM »
Now is not the best time to wait for the DIP of the price. Bitcoin and Ether are extremely promising in terms of price growth, because even the halving of bitcoin and the adoption of ETFs for Ethereum in May, and in the future we may no longer be able to buy these cryptocurrencies at such prices as now.
I agree with you. So we have to take advantage of every price correction appropriately and quickly. But don't let us make a mistake in deciding which project we will enter into installments at the time of correction. We still have to do an analysis first. Both from a technical, sentimental and fundamental perspective. But I was still surprised by what happened to Bitcoin which even experienced a correction to the level of 41k USD. However, after reading the reasons behind the decline, I was not surprised and thought everything was normal. And maybe the green market will return again this week.

Offline shuvenker999

• Activity: 1034
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:31:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2024, 10:34:15 AM »
Every dip is an opportunity for every investors, but it all depend how was the situation affect your deliberation to acquire enough profits. It is too risky to decide, but we have to take the risk if we are aiming to earn enormous profits. Don't be doubtful for every decision you have take, it is about a strategy you created, if you want to earn then spend time to keep holding and if you are doubtful then do not invest, it may frustrate you and lose you as well.

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄
███▀          ▀██████████              ██▄
██▀             ▀▀█████▀               ███
█▀                 ▀██▀                ███
▀ ▄                  ▀                 ███
▄██                                    ███
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

INVESTING, TRADING,
LOTTERY, MARKET
PREDICTIONS.

▄▄███
        ▄▄▄██▀████
  ▄▄▄█████▀ ▄█████
▀█████▀▀ ▄███████
       ▄█████████
       ██▀██████
       ▀    ▀▀█▀

██▀▀█▄       ▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█▄█▀
     ▀█  █▄
    ▄█▀█▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀       ▀█▄▄██

GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
CURRENCY TRADING  ◼  DEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  GAMEFI
               │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

.FOREX..TRADING FROM $1.

.READ MORE.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2024, 12:01:44 PM »
Every dip is an opportunity for every investors, but it all depend how was the situation affect your deliberation to acquire enough profits. It is too risky to decide, but we have to take the risk if we are aiming to earn enormous profits. Don't be doubtful for every decision you have take, it is about a strategy you created, if you want to earn then spend time to keep holding and if you are doubtful then do not invest, it may frustrate you and lose you as well.
Unfortunately, only those who have an unlimited amount of money will take advantage of the opportunity to buy coins at low prices, whereas for people who don't have a lot of money, when they are trapped at high prices, they will not be able to buy coins again when the price collapses because their assets are trapped at high prices. high price. Investments will always have risks; therefore, when you want to invest, it is better to invest in coins with potential, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2024, 03:17:10 PM »
Unfortunately, only those who have an unlimited amount of money will take advantage of the opportunity to buy coins at low prices, whereas for people who don't have a lot of money, when they are trapped at high prices, they will not be able to buy coins again when the price collapses because their assets are trapped at high prices. high price. Investments will always have risks; therefore, when you want to invest, it is better to invest in coins with potential, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
What you say is true because currently it seems that many rich people are starting to get into cryptocurrency and invest there. As long as it provides good value for the development of cryptocurrency, that is not a problem. The important thing in cryptocurrency is that you have to remain vigilant. Don't make it easy to connect your wallet to a site to keep it safe.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG