follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Yuhan Host Binance Earn and Lily Liu is President of Solana Foundation  (Read 403 times)

IyemRoker

See these two women are truly extraordinary and able to hold a question and answer event perfectly.
Yuhan as a host certainly needs a struggle to be able to work in a section of binance because everyone knows that this binance has strict regulations.
Lily Liu also arrived, she worked as a president of the Solana Foundation coin project, this was truly extraordinary and of course she had a broad insight in the Solana coin network.
I can't speak anymore because they are extraordinary women and are able to continue to fight in the cryptocurrency environment so that they get a partnership from Binance and Solana. Proud of Them!

Are you participating in this AMA event on January 18, 2024?
If anyone follows Ama, the only question you say to them?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
Re: Yuhan Host Binance Earn and Lily Liu is President of Solana Foundation
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 03:04:57 AM »
Are you participating in this AMA event on January 18, 2024?
If anyone follows Ama, the only question you say to them?
Wow, I've missed this AMA a long time ago, it seems like the AMA discusses a lot of the latest knowledge about Solana coins.
Yuhan and Lily Liu are really very smart because they were able to create a very useful AMA event.
I also saw that Lily Liu is a rich person because she serves as President of the Solana Foundation, this news is eagerly awaited by our community because women should not be underestimated in the cryptocurrency space.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

IyemRoker

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 10:09:39 AM »
-
It doesn't matter if you missed the AMA, but the most important thing is that you have seen the original article on my topic.
We started discussing Lily Liu, president of the Solana Foundation, which definitely has large funds and a large community.
At the level of president in a project, Lily Liu definitely understands what needs to be done next in developing the Solana coin so that the Solana coin can be even more advanced in terms of the ecosystem.

What would you do if you were already serving on a project as President of the Foundation?

aiviaa485

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 12:38:38 PM »
I just assume that the results of the AMA are the development of the Solana coin, how the Solana coin can be further known to all cryptocurrency lovers.
Lily Liu will also definitely understand what needs to be developed with Solana coins because I believe Solana coins have started to prove the best currently on the market.
Lots of events from the Solana coin are coming, such as BONK, JTO, Jupiter and various coins that are present on the Solana coin. I am also sure that the presence of BONK, JTO and Jupiter coins is the result of the knowledge and development of Lily Liu, President of Solana Foundation.

IyemRoker

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2024, 04:32:14 AM »
I am also sure that the presence of BONK, JTO and Jupiter coins is the result of the knowledge and development of Lily Liu, President of Solana Foundation.
But it is not entirely true that a top official from the cryptocurrency project is behind the development of the project because it could also be a third party who supports the presence of BONk, JTO and JUPITER tokens.

Lily Liu, President of the Solana Foundation has the highest position in the Solana coin and if she has to manage a new project in the Solana coin ecosystem, she seems to have to disguise herself as an ordinary member on each of her social media accounts.
I mean, to make Lily Liu, President of Solana Foundation even more anonymous than her real identity, if it is known to the public that Lily Liu supports and creates Meme tokens in the Solana ecosystem, then trust in Solana coins will decrease.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2024, 03:03:30 PM »
Unfortunately I didn't follow this event, but I'm sure Lily will work even harder so that Solona remains in its current position, they excel at boosting the crypto market when it's sluggish, and we can see the current market continues to improve, hopefully halving and bullrun coming soon

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG