follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 12426 times)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1054
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 09:41:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #240 on: April 07, 2024, 11:19:16 PM »
It is normal for Bitcoin prices to go up and down, as the current price has fallen in ways never imagined. The price of Bitcoin rose at a high speed from the beginning and the price of Bitcoin is going down twice as fast. In this way, if the price of Bitcoin goes down, the investors will be completely destitute. My bitcoin purchase is currently experiencing a massive loss of $69k. However, the halving will be an opportunity for investors to capitalize on the signs of Bitcoin decline.
Yes, from then until now it is so there must be ups and downs, only true holders who feel the sweetness of Bitcoin, is it true that you have now lost $69k it is very much and you now have more than one Bitcoin, you should hold on until bitcoin really shows the highest price increase because in my opinion bitcoin can still go to $80k.

@Metha Wulandarin, I am suggesting that he should not only hold Bitcoin till it gets to a high price. There have been different speculation that Bitcoin will definitely cross $100k before the end of the bull season and I am also on the agreement that Bitcoin may definitely go past $100k before bull market becomes over. I am suggesting that @Power420 should set a target price at which they want to sell their Bitcoin holdings. If they don't set a target price, Bitcoin could get to $100k and they may not still sell off because they will be expecting a more higher price and they will keep expecting this high price until bear market sets in.

As a Bitcoin enthusiast, I thinks its very important to also set target for selling price and buying price too.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #240 on: April 07, 2024, 11:19:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #241 on: April 07, 2024, 11:48:33 PM »
We always understand that the price of bitcoin is unpredictable, but looking at the price of bitcoin before the halving which was so strong it is possible that bitcoin has the potential to reach $100K, but it all depends on the movements of big investors at that time.
It is the basic nature of Bitcoin and other crypto coins. The prices of crypto coins are unpredictable, it is the reason why people say that Bitcoin is a risky investment. It is very possible that Bitcoin price to be $100k but I am not sure if it will be reached very soon in Bitcoin halving this month. Although many investors want to see it but the increase of Bitcoin price must take time. It can't be done suddenly!

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1893
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:50:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #242 on: April 10, 2024, 05:15:02 PM »
We always understand that the price of bitcoin is unpredictable, but looking at the price of bitcoin before the halving which was so strong it is possible that bitcoin has the potential to reach $100K, but it all depends on the movements of big investors at that time.
It is the basic nature of Bitcoin and other crypto coins. The prices of crypto coins are unpredictable, it is the reason why people say that Bitcoin is a risky investment. It is very possible that Bitcoin price to be $100k but I am not sure if it will be reached very soon in Bitcoin halving this month. Although many investors want to see it but the increase of Bitcoin price must take time. It can't be done suddenly!
The price of $100k will not be reached this month, because this April we will see the bitcoin halving which of course the bitcoin price will dump. Maybe after that the price of bitcoin will rise again, and my estimate is $100K will happen in Q4 this year. Maybe October this year
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1559
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:06:50 AM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #243 on: April 10, 2024, 07:35:00 PM »
The price of $100k will not be reached this month, because this April we will see the bitcoin halving which of course the bitcoin price will dump. Maybe after that the price of bitcoin will rise again, and my estimate is $100K will happen in Q4 this year. Maybe October this year
I am beginning to suspect something about Bitcoin price getting to $100,000. It will not really be an easy task for bitcoin to make $100k. Even if we have witnessed the bitcoin price in 70k range even before the halving, I strongly believe that there will be selling pressure when bitcoin price approaches 100k. Many people missed the chance of selling around 75k but they won't miss the 100k.

Although, if the wave of bull run comes, 100k and even 150k is possible. Let's see how it will be. But then Hodlers should continue to hold.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #244 on: April 11, 2024, 06:13:35 PM »
Losing 69k dollars means losing one bitcoin at current prices. If the amount is much higher but since he mentioned that he lost 69k dollars we have no choice but to believe it. It doesn't matter much if we believe how much he has lost, and it doesn't matter if we don't. But my question is how did he lose the 69k dollars he mentioned. If he has invested and no matter how much the price goes down the money will not completely vanish if he waits long enough. The price of bitcoin was close to the minimum of 15k dollars at that time but he actually had about 15k dollars in one bitcoin and if he had waited till now without selling then his loss should have been recovered and profit in this case how did he pay the loss.
Maybe he is a whale if he is right maybe he now has more than one Bitcoin, I hope he is not a typo.
Even if he is right he has lost up to $69k and he is still holding it until now this is an amazing thing and I call him a true hold.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #245 on: April 11, 2024, 06:53:42 PM »
Losing 69k dollars means losing one bitcoin at current prices. If the amount is much higher but since he mentioned that he lost 69k dollars we have no choice but to believe it. It doesn't matter much if we believe how much he has lost, and it doesn't matter if we don't. But my question is how did he lose the 69k dollars he mentioned. If he has invested and no matter how much the price goes down the money will not completely vanish if he waits long enough. The price of bitcoin was close to the minimum of 15k dollars at that time but he actually had about 15k dollars in one bitcoin and if he had waited till now without selling then his loss should have been recovered and profit in this case how did he pay the loss.
Maybe he is a whale if he is right maybe he now has more than one Bitcoin, I hope he is not a typo.
Even if he is right he has lost up to $69k and he is still holding it until now this is an amazing thing and I call him a true hold.
Isn't it true that those who make the most profits are those who hold bitcoin the longest? whales or not, as long as we buy according to our ability with the price of bitcoin which was still low 10 years ago and still hold it until now we will get a bigger profit than other people.

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1105
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:44:32 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #246 on: April 12, 2024, 12:29:03 AM »
I am beginning to suspect something about Bitcoin price getting to $100,000. It will not really be an easy task for bitcoin to make $100k. Even if we have witnessed the bitcoin price in 70k range even before the halving, I strongly believe that there will be selling pressure when bitcoin price approaches 100k. Many people missed the chance of selling around 75k but they won't miss the 100k.

Although, if the wave of bull run comes, 100k and even 150k is possible. Let's see how it will be. But then Hodlers should continue to hold.
I agree with you for the price to hit $100 but that is the prediction that is going on in all the places so let us see how it will happen. And really many people have sold their bitcoins in the time when bitcoin hit $73k and waiting for the halving to buy again while some are waiting for the coming ATH to sell and that is the $100k price prediction for everyone. We are already in the bull market and waiting for the final ATH for the season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #246 on: April 12, 2024, 12:29:03 AM »

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1893
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 12:50:39 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #247 on: April 12, 2024, 03:44:56 AM »

I agree with you for the price to hit $100 but that is the prediction that is going on in all the places so let us see how it will happen. And really many people have sold their bitcoins in the time when bitcoin hit $73k and waiting for the halving to buy again while some are waiting for the coming ATH to sell and that is the $100k price prediction for everyone. We are already in the bull market and waiting for the final ATH for the season.
I think everyone has their own targets and considerations in deciding whether to remain holding when Bitcoin reaches $73K or sell everything and then buy again when a correction occurs. it was a smart move because they had also done research beforehand

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #248 on: April 13, 2024, 07:34:07 AM »
I think everyone has their own targets and considerations in deciding whether to remain holding when Bitcoin reaches $73K or sell everything and then buy again when a correction occurs. it was a smart move because they had also done research beforehand
That's right, but it looks like we're too late to sell at high prices, maybe we can't do it anymore because now the price of Bitcoin has started to fall again. Maybe ATH will happen in the next four years. Usually after one year of halving the price will increase but there is no guarantee. regarding this statement, so you have to be careful when you have bitcoin and have already bought it at a high price.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #249 on: April 13, 2024, 09:12:11 AM »
            -   When it comes to bitcoin's future, it is clearly proven that its future is really good, and everyone knows that in the crypto space community.

And the other cryptocurrencies also have a future; we just don't know if it's good or bad that awaits them. That's why it probably depends on the crypto you
choose in the market that you think can provide a good profit in the future for our savings.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #250 on: April 13, 2024, 06:00:54 PM »
            -   When it comes to bitcoin's future, it is clearly proven that its future is really good, and everyone knows that in the crypto space community.

And the other cryptocurrencies also have a future; we just don't know if it's good or bad that awaits them. That's why it probably depends on the crypto you
choose in the market that you think can provide a good profit in the future for our savings.
When Bitcoin was first launched, everyone also asked what the future of Bitcoin would be. and now we already know about that future by seeing that the current price of bitcoin is very expensive and its popularity is very high. Maybe this feels like a dream for those who bought Bitcoin at the beginning and held it until now

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:47:17 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #251 on: April 13, 2024, 06:04:20 PM »
When Bitcoin was first launched, everyone also asked what the future of Bitcoin would be. and now we already know about that future by seeing that the current price of bitcoin is very expensive and its popularity is very high. Maybe this feels like a dream for those who bought Bitcoin at the beginning and held it until now
It's true, no one imagined that the price of Bitcoin could be as expensive as it is today. In fact, because they underestimated the price of Bitcoin, there were people who made transactions with very large amounts of Bitcoin just for a few pieces of food. Very terrible, but this is Bitcoin which ultimately makes many people regret it because they underestimate Bitcoin.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #252 on: April 13, 2024, 06:21:28 PM »
It's true, no one imagined that the price of Bitcoin could be as expensive as it is today. In fact, because they underestimated the price of Bitcoin, there were people who made transactions with very large amounts of Bitcoin just for a few pieces of food. Very terrible, but this is Bitcoin which ultimately makes many people regret it because they underestimate Bitcoin.
When the technology first appeared there would definitely be pros and cons, we also know when Bitcoin was launched but at that time we had doubts whether it would have a bright future or just a scam. people even buy pizza with bitcoin, this is something that now we laugh remembering that story. And of course that person must regret it

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1060
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:58:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #253 on: April 13, 2024, 07:23:07 PM »
Isn't it true that those who make the most profits are those who hold bitcoin the longest? whales or not, as long as we buy according to our ability with the price of bitcoin which was still low 10 years ago and still hold it until now we will get a bigger profit than other people.
Yes, that is a great action.
When talking about 10 years ago, I remember the first time I got to know crypto, in 2014 I got to know crypto and in 2017 I got to know Bitcoin and I still remember that Bitcoin experienced a significant decline if I'm not mistaken the price of Bitcoin at that time was $4k and there were friends who gave advice to start buying Bitcoin but I ignored it.
It's been even 10 years since I played in the crypto world :)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #254 on: April 13, 2024, 08:05:36 PM »
Yes, that is a great action.
When talking about 10 years ago, I remember the first time I got to know crypto, in 2014 I got to know crypto and in 2017 I got to know Bitcoin and I still remember that Bitcoin experienced a significant decline if I'm not mistaken the price of Bitcoin at that time was $4k and there were friends who gave advice to start buying Bitcoin but I ignored it.
It's been even 10 years since I played in the crypto world :)
A similar thing happened to me, I also regret why I didn't buy Bitcoin when it was still cheap and held it until now. but it is natural that sometimes there are doubts and also needs that make us unable to make a decision to buy at that time

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG