follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Rachel Conlan CMO of Binance  (Read 501 times)

aiviaa485

Rachel Conlan CMO of Binance
« on: February 01, 2024, 04:17:51 PM »

Rachel Conlan is a very tough and extraordinary woman because Rachel Conlan was able to enter the top ranks at Binance.
Rachel Conlan also serves as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Binance, which is really great because a woman being CMO on a project is very rare.
I can't say anything else except that I continue to praise Rachel Conlan for being amazingly present with Cz in building Binance,so that until now Binance is the number 1 CEX market in the world.

If you were the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of a Binance company, what vision and mission would you do first??

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Rachel Conlan CMO of Binance
« on: February 01, 2024, 04:17:51 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Re: Rachel Conlan CMO of Binance
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 04:47:44 PM »
The job of a marketing officer seems easy for someone who is good at crafting words and interacting with people.
If I become a CMO it seems impossible because I am not very good at seducing and and introducing products so I work like a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) it doesn't suit me, there are friends of mine who ask for tutorials I tell them to look for it on Google or on YouTube because I am a self-taught person lazy to ask better to find out for myself.

aiviaa485

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024, 04:59:49 PM »
The job of a marketing officer seems easy for someone who is good at crafting words and interacting with people.
lol haha, you can do it my friend, I'm sure you can become a CMO because nowadays if you have money it's definitely very easy to interact with everyone.
There are many sayings "money can buy everything but money can't buy time", being a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and having a lot of money will definitely make it easier for you to talk.
Subconsciously, you must believe that you will speak loudly and clearly because the effect is that you have a lot of money. This is just my estimate because I also don't have a lot of money and tend to be shy when I have to speak in public. ;D

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 11:56:34 AM »
lol haha, you can do it my friend, I'm sure you can become a CMO because nowadays if you have money it's definitely very easy to interact with everyone.
There are many sayings "money can buy everything but money can't buy time", being a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and having a lot of money will definitely make it easier for you to talk.
Subconsciously, you must believe that you will speak loudly and clearly because the effect is that you have a lot of money. This is just my estimate because I also don't have a lot of money and tend to be shy when I have to speak in public. ;D
Do you know any introverts?
That's me.
Introverts are very different from CMO.
Even though you have as much money as possible, if you don't have the talent within you, it's the same as torturing yourself and just wasting money.
Taking the path in the crypto world is a solution for me, interacting with others without having to meet face to face. 8)

aiviaa485

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2024, 02:37:09 PM »
Do you know any introverts?
That's me. Introverts are very different from CMO.
I got the point!
Maybe your solution is if you don't become a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), it's better if you become part of blockchain engineering or a website developer.
Because if I look at the work of blockchain engineers or website developers, they seem to be more anonymous figures, but they are always active behind the scenes to continue developing technology.
If you are an introvert, it would be a good idea for you to also apply for blockchain engineering or website developer jobs, I'm sure you can be more successful in that area because your basics are also very smart in various experiences in blockchain. 8)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2024, 04:20:26 PM »
I got the point!
Maybe your solution is if you don't become a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), it's better if you become part of blockchain engineering or a website developer.
Because if I look at the work of blockchain engineers or website developers, they seem to be more anonymous figures, but they are always active behind the scenes to continue developing technology.
If you are an introvert, it would be a good idea for you to also apply for blockchain engineering or website developer jobs, I'm sure you can be more successful in that area because your basics are also very smart in various experiences in blockchain. 8)
Honestly, I'm not as smart as you say, many people are smarter than me, the proof is that I can't take advantage of the moment on this forum, maybe if I was active from two years ago, my account might have reached the legendary rank.
For now I'm focusing on what is easy to understand because I'm lazy to think about what is difficult to understand.
From a long time ago I only played in airdrop and retrodrop forums, I have no plans to become a developer or validator because I am not only focused on the crypto currency world but I also have a job in the real world.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 03:40:25 AM »
If you were the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of a Binance company, what vision and mission would you do first??
I will make Binance the home of all cryptocurrency trading because I am also sure that Binance is now doing well.
Maintaining the number 1 ranking for Exchange in the world is very difficult, I have to work extra hard to maintain Binance being number 1 in the cryptocurrency market.
I also have the mindset to hold regular events like 3 months or more to hold an IEO because this IEO will at least increase the price of BNB coins and attract many new users who register on the Binance exchange.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 03:40:25 AM »

IyemRoker

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2024, 12:04:03 PM »
I also have the mindset to hold regular events like 3 months or more to hold an IEO because this IEO will at least increase the price of BNB coins and attract many new users who register on the Binance exchange.
I'm sure you can make something like that happen because in this world nothing is impossible, as long as we keep trying, the effort will definitely produce successful results.
Binance is a company that currently continues to grow and move very fast, many investors and traders attend every Binance event and if you are the CMO you must be able to agree with the vision and mission of Binance.

Presenting tokens at the Binance IEO is very easy (perhaps in my opinion) but the most difficult thing is to maintain that the tokens resulting from the IEO don't become Dead Coins because if the tokens resulting from the Binance IEO become DEAD Coins it means that the management at the Binance IEO is not right.

aiviaa485

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2024, 12:53:18 PM »
I am not only focused on the crypto currency world but I also have a job in the real world.
To reach Legendary rank, maybe you just need to be consistent in making posts and logging in to the altcoinstalks forum.
I'm like that too, I just use my free time to open the altcoinstalks forum as much as possible and reply to posts from all members.

It seems difficult to become a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), not to mention when you become a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Binance, almost every second there will be updates on the information provided by Binance.
What real job do you have now? May I know your real job?

Binance is a company that currently continues to grow and move very fast, many investors and traders attend every Binance event and if you are the CMO you must be able to agree with the vision and mission of Binance.
Maybe all of that requires a lot of dedication to Binance so that Binance gives us pretty good rewards.
We have to spend time, thought and energy to continue to be Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Binance because Binance is the number 1 exchange in the world.
As number 1, everyone's eyes will definitely be on Binance and every second will be monitored by all the eyes of investors and traders. I'm sure the job of being a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will really take up 1 x 24 hours.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2024, 07:55:57 PM »
To reach Legendary rank, maybe you just need to be consistent in making posts and logging in to the altcoinstalks forum.
I'm like that too, I just use my free time to open the altcoinstalks forum as much as possible and reply to posts from all members.
Yes, that is the activity in this forum to remind each other, ask questions, share information about the latest updates from crypto, and enliven the forum.
I also joined retrodrop and airdrop which I have to do every day for events such as testnet so that I am not mistaken for robots or Farmers because for the meta retrodrop is now point-based unlike the days of arbitrum and Uniswap, retrodrop is now quite difficult because it requires large capital but there are also those who only rely on testnet events such as Dyminsion.
It seems difficult to become a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), not to mention when you become a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Binance, almost every second there will be updates on the information provided by Binance.
What real job do you have now? May I know your real job?
I'm in the export-import department, and I think it's the most tiring part because the working hours are erratic.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2024, 03:45:46 AM »
I'm sure you can make something like that happen because in this world nothing is impossible, as long as we keep trying, the effort will definitely produce successful results.
It was just a fantasy when I imagined becoming the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of a Binance and maybe in reality it will never be achieved by me.
Moreover, I have a job in the real world which is quite time consuming, maybe around 8 hours a day I work in a factory and that will definitely be in contrast to being the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of a Binance.

Even though I can basically quit my job at the factory to become the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of Binance, I have a lot of shame when it comes to speaking in public and there are still many weaknesses in me if I become the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of a Binance. :(
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

aiviaa485

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2024, 12:08:45 PM »
I also joined retrodrop and airdrop which I have to do every day for events such as testnet so that I am not mistaken for robots or Farmers because for the meta retrodrop is now point-based unlike the days of arbitrum and Uniswap, retrodrop is now quite difficult because it requires large capital but there are also those who only rely on testnet events such as Dyminsion.
What do you mean by Dymension is this airdrop >> Dymension
Did you get the Dymension token?
As far as I know, Dymension is already listed on Binance Exchange and has a large market cap.

I'm in the export-import department, and I think it's the most tiring part because the working hours are erratic.
Even though the working hours are uncertain, the salary is usually large because considering the salary is the effect of time being inconsistent with us.
Just like being the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Binance exchange definitely requires the wrong time, I'm sure Rachel Conlan also has the wrong job like the one you do in the export-import department.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2024, 06:07:00 PM »
What do you mean by Dymension is this airdrop >> Dymension
Did you get the Dymension token?
As far as I know, Dymension is already listed on Binance Exchange and has a large market cap.
Unfortunately I did not qualify maybe because I was not active to interact in the testnet because there is a minimum transaction activity and volume maybe in the transaction section I was not much and did not get into the snapshot.
Even though the working hours are uncertain, the salary is usually large because considering the salary is the effect of time being inconsistent with us.
Just like being the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Binance exchange definitely requires the wrong time, I'm sure Rachel Conlan also has the wrong job like the one you do in the export-import department.
I would rather be an admin or a brand ambassador than I have to be a CMO and I have no desire to be a CMO if I can choose between being a CMO and an ambassador I prefer to be a crypto whale who can control the direction of the rise and fall of the coin :)

aiviaa485

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2024, 10:05:27 AM »
I would rather be an admin or a brand ambassador than I have to be a CMO and I have no desire to be a CMO if I can choose between being a CMO and an ambassador I prefer to be a crypto whale who can control the direction of the rise and fall of the coin :)
Ambassador sounds quite interesting because perhaps the ambassador's job is easier than the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO.
But if you choose Whale, maybe you basically have to have a lot of capital, the minimum capital must be above 12 million USD.
And maybe I also if I had 12 million USD it would not be possible to be on a forum to discuss work as a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO along with you but I would already be at Binance to manipulate prices.  :P

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2024, 05:20:30 AM »
Ambassador sounds quite interesting because perhaps the ambassador's job is easier than the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO.
But if you choose Whale, maybe you basically have to have a lot of capital, the minimum capital must be above 12 million USD.
And maybe I also if I had 12 million USD it would not be possible to be on a forum to discuss work as a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO along with you but I would already be at Binance to manipulate prices.  :P
If you had $12 million usd you wouldn't be on this forum, that's pretty interesting, but where do we make that much money, I think people like whale must have started small not immediately become a whale unless they are already rich from birth.
12 billion usd is enough money to become a whale in a market like Binance ?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG