follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is it possible for Ethereum to reach $27k?  (Read 395 times)

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1122
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Is it possible for Ethereum to reach $27k?
« on: February 18, 2024, 10:22:27 AM »
I saw a news release today discussing the price of Ethereum. There are forecasts for Ethereum price to reach $27k during the bull market after the Ethereum halving. Although I'm not much of a believer in such predictions as I bought and invested 1 Ethereum, this kind of news excites me a lot. Do you believe such news? Do you think it is possible for Ethereum to reach $27k in the next bull season? I would like to see your response to the discussion here. I am giving the link of the published news here, if you wish you can access it here.

Link: https://crypto.news/pushd-presale-soars-as-ethereum-eyes-27k-and-chainlink-faces-trap/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Is it possible for Ethereum to reach $27k?
« on: February 18, 2024, 10:22:27 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Is it possible for Ethereum to reach $27k?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 11:31:26 AM »
Sorry mate, I think I didn't have confidence Ethereum will touch $27K at bullish season.  Current Ethereum price is $2,812.  Bullish season might happen next year.  iF there is prediction Ethereum will touch $ 27K I will predict bitcoin will touch at $ 500K at the bullish.
Because it is ten times the current price.  And  for now I just say It's impossible to happen, but let's see .

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1484
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 04:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 12:53:32 PM »
Sorry mate, I think I didn't have confidence Ethereum will touch $27K at bullish season.  Current Ethereum price is $2,812.  Bullish season might happen next year.  iF there is prediction Ethereum will touch $ 27K I will predict bitcoin will touch at $ 500K at the bullish.
Because it is ten times the current price.  And  for now I just say It's impossible to happen, but let's see .

I think agree with you mate, $27K is too high, we should have  a prediction that more reasonable, Current ethereum price is $2,800 it's too far to touch $ 27K. In my prediction ethereum will touch $7K at bullish season. I don't under estimate ethereum, but it seems difficult to happen
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 09:50:09 PM »
OP, to feel safe in this crypto space, don't put all hopes or believe whatever price been predicted about a crypto coin because so many of them don't usually come to pass.

Before you think Ethereum getting to $27k during the upcoming bull run, what was its last ATH? What it close $15k or $20k? If it was, that would make us to begin to analyze the possibility of it reaching a new ATH of $27k. But in the case of the last bull run, the ATH of Ethereum was around $6k, thinking of its new ATH to reach $27k is what we can't pinpoint how it is going to come to fulfillment because of its last ATH of $6k.

About Ethereum and its ATH, I am quite to disbelief that Ethereum would witness a new ATH of $27k but a low price of $12k-$15k by next year. However, expect a range price of that amount than been excited of what crypto analyst has published about Ethereum.

Online PX-Z

• Activity: 1058
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:11:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2024, 10:32:51 PM »
There are forecasts for Ethereum price to reach $27 during the bull market after the Ethereum halving.
Idk where you get this forecast but in the very first place, in eth, technically, there is no halving will occur. As it transitions to PoS, only burning of eth is the way it decreases its supply against demand, just like halving. Halving occurs only in PoW.

Do you believe such news? Do you think it is possible for Ethereum to reach $27k in the next bull season?
I know it's good to keep your hopes high when you are into something but let's get real, there's no way it will get there. Well, eth is now in bullish form. From October last year, it increased almost half of it just in 4 months, if this continues, 5k is possible in the end of second quarter and 9k in the last quarter of the year. But hoping of 27k, maybe for the next 4 years, but that's just the basic calculations, bad news will probably happen later on.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 10:35:59 PM by PX-Z »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1122
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2024, 10:53:04 PM »
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I also do not believe in the predictions of such influencers. But since I am holding an Ethereum I will exit my investment if my target goes between $5k and $7k. I invested my Ethereum at $2300. From where I have invested, I am very profitable till now. However, I will hold my investment until I reach my goal. I once again thank everyone for spending their precious time with me.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 10:42:26 PM »
I don't like to give timing, that is the bad part about this. If you ask me only the question at the topic name, then I would say yes. Because it asks "will bitcoin be 27k one day?" and my answer to that is %100 guaranteed yes, I believe that it will. Of course this is just my opinion and I can be wrong so please do not invest because some stranger like me said so online. But when you say "will it be 27k at X time", then it becomes harder to answer because maybe it won't, and that's a problem. I think we should consider that as the main problem and we should probably be something that could get a lot better if we just took out the time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 10:42:26 PM »

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:35:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2024, 11:47:36 PM »
It is possible, but maybe in the future, just like BTC, after a few years it could but we will never know for now. For the next bull season, I don't think it will. Maybe a few more cycles.

Thinking about it, it's the best time to buy ETH if you are planning to. A lot of people have probably said "I should've bought BTC when it was $XXXX amount", well we are right here now but for another coin, so maybe you can take a chance for this.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Last Active: Today at 07:03:18 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2024, 03:04:37 AM »
It is possible, but maybe in the future, just like BTC, after a few years it could but we will never know for now. For the next bull season, I don't think it will. Maybe a few more cycles.

Thinking about it, it's the best time to buy ETH if you are planning to. A lot of people have probably said "I should've bought BTC when it was $XXXX amount", well we are right here now but for another coin, so maybe you can take a chance for this.
If we do speak about crypto opportunities and potential then it would be sky is the limit on which we didnt even believed that Bitcoin could reached up 69k ATH and possibly be able to hit up new ATH's on this upcoming bull run even after the halving. No one really knows on what would be the future looks like. As for ETH then we do know on how revolutionary smart contracts is,
and with some possible updates and changes on this project then we might be seeing those surge of prices. All time high? This isnt really just that limited on Bitcoin alone
but also with those top altcoins in the project as well. No one really knows on what it would be.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2024, 04:52:50 AM »
I saw a news release today discussing the price of Ethereum. There are forecasts for Ethereum price to reach $27k during the bull market after the Ethereum halving. Although I'm not much of a believer in such predictions as I bought and invested 1 Ethereum, this kind of news excites me a lot. Do you believe such news? Do you think it is possible for Ethereum to reach $27k in the next bull season? I would like to see your response to the discussion here. I am giving the link of the published news here, if you wish you can access it here.

Link: https://crypto.news/pushd-presale-soars-as-ethereum-eyes-27k-and-chainlink-faces-trap/

Anything is possible. But is it likely? Not in the next year or two.  Maybe in 2029.  For 2024-2025 I guess over 5k and under 10k.

I would be stunned to see 27k in 2024-2025.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 04:54:59 AM by philipma1957 »

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:35:09 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2024, 06:37:28 AM »

If we do speak about crypto opportunities and potential then it would be sky is the limit on which we didnt even believed that Bitcoin could reached up 69k ATH and possibly be able to hit up new ATH's on this upcoming bull run even after the halving. No one really knows on what would be the future looks like. As for ETH then we do know on how revolutionary smart contracts is,
and with some possible updates and changes on this project then we might be seeing those surge of prices. All time high? This isnt really just that limited on Bitcoin alone
but also with those top altcoins in the project as well. No one really knows on what it would be.
I agree with this, that's why I'm saving a portion of my portfolio to ETH so that I can take advantage of the increase in price of ETH and I do continue to invest in it. I would really like to see more of it in my portfolio before it fully launches off. Imagine missing another one of the opportunities that you could've bought, which is ETH.

I'm thinking how it would be possible for another one to take over or something. Isn't it somewhat SOL to rival ETH or something? Would that have an opportunity as well? Again, we will never know.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2024, 09:27:33 AM »
If Bitcoin, at its best, rose from $3,000 to $20,000 and this continued for a few seconds before the price collapsed, then it is difficult or almost impossible for this to happen to Ethereum according to the current circumstances, and the best price you can get is $10,000.
Ethereum reaching a price of $27,000 within two years requires an exceptional and unique event, and it is better not to bet as the probability of this event occurring is very small.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2024, 10:28:41 PM »
I saw a news release today discussing the price of Ethereum. There are forecasts for Ethereum price to reach $27k during the bull market after the Ethereum halving. Although I'm not much of a believer in such predictions as I bought and invested 1 Ethereum, this kind of news excites me a lot. Do you believe such news? Do you think it is possible for Ethereum to reach $27k in the next bull season?
The current price of Ethereum is $2,900. How can it be $27,000? I think it is impossible to increase to $27,000. I agree that it is not impossible to reach $27k someday but it is impossible to be reached in the current bullish season. Although there are many positive news about Ethereum, it won't be instantly achieving $27k just in few months. To reach that high price, Ethereum needs some process and it must take a long time.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2024, 07:31:37 PM »
If Bitcoin, at its best, rose from $3,000 to $20,000 and this continued for a few seconds before the price collapsed, then it is difficult or almost impossible for this to happen to Ethereum according to the current circumstances, and the best price you can get is $10,000.
Ethereum reaching a price of $27,000 within two years requires an exceptional and unique event, and it is better not to bet as the probability of this event occurring is very small.
For predictions of Ethereum price movements in the future, the price will increase, and I heard that ETFs will accept Ethereum trading, so there is a possibility that the price of Ethereum will become much more expensive than you mentioned.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2024, 09:42:18 PM »
Well, there is nothing that is not very possible with how volatile the crypto market can be at times. Few months ago, I was having doubt about the prediction of some people who said that Bitcoin will reach a new all time high before the halving will take place but it seems that speculation is about to happen because Bitcoin price have already hit $64k which is just a few thousand dollars away from the previous ATH. It could also be possible that Ethereum can reach $27k but what  am speculating is $8k - $10k.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG