follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Top 10 ten coins that can pump 100X for 2024?  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
Top 10 ten coins that can pump 100X for 2024?
« on: February 20, 2024, 10:16:07 AM »
It's  very hard to determine which coins will pump 100X in 2024 but these are the few coins I have in my portfolio. Bitcoin , Ethereum, woo, solona, WiGo, Woop, BNB, polkadot, KIN and  SAFEMOON. Know that the past performances is not indicate of the future results, and it very risky to determine on coins that may or may not pump. Well the best ideal is for you to do your own research too to avoid risk taking.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Top 10 ten coins that can pump 100X for 2024?
« on: February 20, 2024, 10:16:07 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1483
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:46:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: Top 10 ten coins that can pump 100X for 2024?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 11:04:09 AM »
It's  very hard to determine which coins will pump 100X in 2024 but these are the few coins I have in my portfolio. Bitcoin , Ethereum, woo, solona, WiGo, Woop, BNB, polkadot, KIN and  SAFEMOON. Know that the past performances is not indicate of the future results, and it very risky to determine on coins that may or may not pump. Well the best ideal is for you to do your own research too to avoid risk taking.
I am not that familiar in some of your list OP but with Bitcoin, Solana, Ethereum, BNB and Polkadot no doubt there will be a skyrocket anytime soon. Well for me, even though choosing the best coins in the market still pose risks but this depends on how knowledgeable we are with our investments and I agree that DYOR is very important as it can give us a clue to whatever decision we have to make.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 12:51:41 PM »

I'm not familiar with the other ones you said, dude, like Kin, Woo, Woop, and Wigo. What are these meme coins? But Ethereum, BnB, Dot, and Bitcoin are okay, proven, and tested. But Safemoon is the safemoon that is vague, in my opinion.

Now, if I have anything to suggest, it is Shiba Inu, Pepe, Floki, Sats, Babydoge, and Coq, if you dare to get 100x and above profit in this field of the crypto industry.
About in the other crypto Matic, Trx, Jup, Sol, and others.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15928
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:17:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 08:31:59 PM »
In your list, I only know BTC, ETH, BNB, SOL and DOT. I believe they have great potential in the upcoming cycle.

For me, SAFEMOON is not a potential token because this project has gone bankrupt[1]. This token will only exist as a community token without the development of any team.

In my watchlist there are also BTC and ETH, in addition to DOT + AVAX + ATOM (cross-chain).

[1] Crypto Project SafeMoon Files for Bankruptcy After US Lawsuit
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4213
  • Last Active: Today at 12:07:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 04:59:16 AM »

Thanks for sharing your portfolio here. Take not that when we are talking about what can be the next 100x or even just 10x nobody knows which coin or token will jump in the market like that. For me 100x is a very exceptional story but it can happen from time to time and usually they can be in the crypto news, with usually memecoins and shitcoins as players exhibiting the power. Now, we have to understand that popular coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB will not be anymore a candidate for the 100x circle as they have already done their streaks long time ago so there can be a big probability with new coins or tokens to do the 100x...the problem is that there are so many choices available and there is that big risk that you can get into a pure shitcoin that will just evaporate under a dry weather or turn out to be a big scam at the end. I still prefer to just experience 2x as long as my investment is safe, sound and growing.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1114
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:46:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 06:11:06 AM »
There are top coins on your list but majority are just shitcoin , are those an airdrop/bounty coins you acquire from partaking?
and also what is the connection of the title from your post when you are not directly asking if which coins will reach 100x?
just focus in your 5 coins and try not to bet more on those shitcoins.

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: Today at 02:09:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 09:16:31 AM »
Look at memes, and alts getting attention at the moment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 09:16:31 AM »

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 04:46:55 PM »
this year more and more coins have soared in price and the ones in my portfolio are bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and Solona that's all. I'm sure that all of these coins give me big profits, even every day I get profits, even if it's little by little, because I trade short term, even though the profits are small but sure, and there is also a part of my portfolio that trades long term.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Online bounceback

• Activity: 878
  • Last Active: Today at 05:02:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2024, 05:04:58 PM »
Not all your coins list is familiar and I don't sure has potential with your coins recommended will hit pump more than x100 for 2024, many of your coins recommended is meme or shit coins and I don't sure your expectation will be true. But for BNB, Solana, Ethereum and Polkadot seems get opportunity but raise up more than 100% seems difficult.
I think any potential with top altcoin your recommended such as BNB, Solana and Ethreum hit more than 50% but I can't sure easily raise up more than 100% in this years regarding ETH have been highest price today.

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1135
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 05:46:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2024, 07:13:48 PM »

Let's check your coins that how much pumped in 2023

Bitcoin= 16k$ to 52k$ = 3x almost
Ethereum= 1200$-3000$= 3x almost
BNB= 246$ to 357$ = 50%

and same with the rest of coins, no one of your coins perform 10x in 2023 and you are picking for 100x in 2024 ,this is totally non sense. If you hear that someone make millions from just Investment of 100$ then you should know that only 1 person out of millions becomes lucky. It's very hard to pick project in intitial stage but I am fully sure that no coins that you have mentioned have potential to gives 10x in 2024.

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 68
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2024, 07:28:08 PM »
I'm got my eye on Ethereum(obviously), Solana, Chainlink, Cardano, and Polygon. They are showing promise and seem to have a solid foundation. But I'm investing in others as well, rebalancing my portfolio.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1475
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:37:33 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2024, 11:00:36 PM »
For others, it's okay to invest, I think, but what concerns me is the SAFEMOON coin, isn't it, this project has been submerged since last year, am I not the only one who forgot that this project exists, but everything is in your control when investing, so all the risks you take it

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2024, 11:32:11 PM »
I am not that familiar in some of your list OP but with Bitcoin, Solana, Ethereum, BNB and Polkadot no doubt there will be a skyrocket anytime soon. Well for me, even though choosing the best coins in the market still pose risks but this depends on how knowledgeable we are with our investments and I agree that DYOR is very important as it can give us a clue to whatever decision we have to make.
I'm also not familiar with the coins mentioned by OP above. Woo, WiGo, Woop, and KIN are very unpopular names, I never heard these coins. These may be new coins, OP assume these new coins to have a bright future. However, I will be the same as you, we prefer to trust on top altcoins such as BNB, ETH, ADA, DOT, and SOL. These top altcoins have strong fundamentals, this can be trusted to have good future.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1263
  • Last Active: Today at 11:51:59 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2024, 04:00:33 AM »

I have published a general sample of coins that will be 100% pumping after halving in 2024. In 2024 Bitcoin halving will pump all other coils including Bitcoin and the period is 2025. 2025 is the biggest bull run of Bitcoin, where Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, BNB, ORDI, Manta, Dogecoin, ADA, Pyr, matic etc. all these coins can definitely get 100 percent benefit if held. These top 10 coins currently ruling the market will surely be gainers in 2025.

Offline OgNasty

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1208
  • Last Active: April 19, 2024, 09:04:59 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 1000 Posts 500 Posts
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2024, 08:48:43 AM »
I think most coins are probably too big to x100 at this point. You’d probably have to go for a small market cap coin like RVN. I think the smallest market cap coin I own at the moment is MATIC though.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG