follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Linked Wallets Detected 2  (Read 951 times)

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:07:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
Re: Linked Wallets Detected 2
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2024, 01:59:42 PM »
And if I have to prove the transaction gas fees you mentioned in the "quote", I can't because I'm discussing it in my own house with my wife, mother, uncle and two nephews.
If I have to prove other than using screenshots of conversations, do my wife, mother, uncle and two nephews and I have to take a photo together side by side to prove that we are real humans who have been present on altcoinstalks since 2018??
Wasn't your friend the one who sent the gas fees, which is why these accounts are linked?  ???

Didn't you see that transaction 0x97a4548787985c60a992785b85818df7c4456904 only transferred the gas fee. Yes, at that time the gas fee was very high so we asked a friend to lend us the gas fee.
And in our community that's normal.

Not only that, but your justification for using the same IP was not because we live in the same house, but rather

If the IP is the same, it is assumed that it has the same owner??
Have you never been to a cafe that provides free wifi and made a post together?
Do fellow crypto lovers in the real world in the same community never share hotspots??
Can't they meet each other??
Is this prohibited??

Can you mention the accounts of your wife, mother, uncle and two nephews? Which of these accounts specifically?

It's not a misbehaving badge, it's a new badge for "zoom 1" group. When dragononcrypto wrote his topic there was no "zoom 1" group yet, so he couldn't explain it then. This is what I know. I'm not sure what belonging to this group means, so will be waiting for admin's clarification.

I think this update is related -----> https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=319399.msg1521616#new
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2024, 01:59:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2024, 02:29:55 AM »
Yeps, I'm one of the ones here who got a red circle on my account and that's a badge that can be said to be "misbehaving" if you refer to this Thread 
Hi mate, I have explained it above, please read it in detail and that is proof that the Thread  was created by a "dragoncrypto" member.
It's not a misbehaving badge, it's a new badge for "zoom 1" group. When dragononcrypto wrote his topic there was no "zoom 1" group yet, so he couldn't explain it then. This is what I know. I'm not sure what belonging to this group means, so will be waiting for admin's clarification.
Well, thanks for notifying me.
It is true that the red circle is the badge for "zoom 1". This badge is not in the reference thread that was created by a dragoncrypto member.

And if I have to prove the transaction gas fees you mentioned in the "quote", I can't because I'm discussing it in my own house with my wife, mother, uncle and two nephews.
If I have to prove other than using screenshots of conversations, do my wife, mother, uncle and two nephews and I have to take a photo together side by side to prove that we are real humans who have been present on altcoinstalks since 2018??
Wasn't your friend the one who sent the gas fees, which is why these accounts are linked?  ???
No, it wasn't my friend who sent the transaction gas. I don't know them.

In reply to the thread here I am "just explaining" to you that I also got the "red circle" badge because I also have a case based on a report from a member of the Hunter. https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=317996.0

Can you mention the accounts of your wife, mother, uncle and two nephews? Which of these accounts specifically?
Come on, mate, can you pretend to have amnesia in 20 days?? xixiixxixiixi
Please check clarification about me in this thread https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=317996.msg1509046#msg1509046

You have also read, replied and quoted about the case that I clarified.
Please check this https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=317996.msg1509348#msg1509348

FYI, My case is being handled by the Admin, Judge, Senator and Bounty Manager and this will take a long time because there are many policy considerations that must be taken for the good of the forum now and in the future.
Please check this : https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=318651 (this thread only see by the "Admin, Judge, Senator and Bounty Manager" , said Admin).
retire and rest in peace

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2024, 02:37:29 AM »
First of all, I'd like to thank The Hunter (the plaintiff) for his efforts in helping the forum in fighting cheating in campaigns and multi-accounts. I need to emphasize that we as judges always use facts and legal rules in making decisions. We are of course always on the neutral side in deciding every case.

Based on what the plaintiff conveyed, we have carried out further investigation and analysis regarding this case.
With the facts provided, we can draw several important points regarding this case:

1. There is only 1 type of evidence, namely proof of transactions between wallets.
2. There is no supporting evidence that the sending wallet and the recipient's wallet are owned by one person.
3. The defense given by Anshor1 is reasonable because it is supported by logical reasons.
4. The assumption of similarity in writing style or other things must be proven in detail. It cannot be measured just based on conclusions from the use of one or two words whose use is not massive. Meanwhile, for similarities in the time of account activity on the forum, further evidence is needed (in the form of photos, screenshot, data, etc.).
5. Communities are not prohibited on the altcoinstalks forum.

From the points above, the evidence provided is still weak because it lacks supporting admissible evidence. The judge cannot find the suspect guilty on weak evidence. Even though there are assumptions conveyed, they cannot be strong admissible evidence without the support of theory, data, photos, and other admissible evidence. Debate and differences of opinion in this prosecution are normal, but judges only draw conclusions based on the available admissible evidence. Admissible evidence that has clear benchmarks and is not abstract and subjective.

We close this case with the following conclusions:
Declare that the accused is not been proven guilty of what was alleged by the plaintiff.

Thank You

"If the prosecution cannot prove the defendant’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, the jury or judge must acquit them"

https://thedefenders.net/blogs/acquittals/
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/beyond_a_reasonable_doubt

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █