follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What boosts a country's economy?  (Read 937 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
What boosts a country's economy?
« on: March 07, 2024, 11:05:45 PM »
In our society today, different countries have their own economy and some are better than the others because of their government policies to the economy.
Import and exchange today isa key factor that improves a country's economy, but many people do not know what it is all about.
For me I will say that government policies play a key role in the economy and also import and export of natural resources and cash crops too helps to boost the economy.
What do you think is the main factor that affects a country's economy positively today?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What boosts a country's economy?
« on: March 07, 2024, 11:05:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: What boosts a country's economy?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 12:39:26 PM »
What do you think is the main factor that affects a country's economy positively today?
Natural resources is for me the main factor here since it is available within the country's control. Explorations of these resources and utilizing all of it will boost the economic growth if found to be abundant of minerals, oils and natural gases. Example to this is the middle east as they are rich in oil and natural gases.

Technological advancement is also one of the factors affecting the growth of economy. Look at those highly developed countries like China, Israel, Japan, Europe, South Korea, USA and many others they have the high technology the world needs either from military hardwares, machineries, renewable energies etc it literally boosts their economy.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 06:36:47 PM »
Natural resources is for me the main factor here since it is available within the country's control. Explorations of these resources and utilizing all of it will boost the economic growth if found to be abundant of minerals, oils and natural gases. Example to this is the middle east as they are rich in oil and natural gases.

It's not so much about natural resources as what you do with them. Venezuela is the country with the most oil reserves in the world and look how it is, with people starving and emigrating en masse. Legal certainty, reasonable taxes and leaving enough initiative to the private sector I think are key in this respect.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2024, 07:20:13 AM »
First would be security because an investor would not want to splash out money on an area where it's infested by bandits and terrorist. The second would be friendly economic policies that would entice outside investors. Tax breaks and less Government interference are ideal. You also have cheaper labor costs.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2024, 11:20:41 AM »

It's not so much about natural resources as what you do with them. Venezuela is the country with the most oil reserves in the world and look how it is, with people starving and emigrating en masse. Legal certainty, reasonable taxes and leaving enough initiative to the private sector I think are key in this respect.
It was all stated here in this article on what are the possible causes why Venezuela is experiencing crisis.

Why is Venezuela in crisis?
Years of hyperinflation, rampant corruption, economic mismanagement, and a lack of economic diversification have taken a heavy toll on Venezuela. The country has been impacted by social and political unrest, leading to protests and violence that contribute to a pervasive sense of national insecurity. Once among the wealthiest nations in Latin America, Venezuela relied heavily on its vast oil reserves for revenue. However, a significant decline in oil prices and production, coupled with inadequate government investments, resulted in the collapse of the national economy. The government’s ineffective response to these challenges and failure to provide essential social services have exacerbated the crisis, leaving Venezuelans struggling with dire shortages of food, medicine, and other necessities.
Source: https://www.worldvision.org/disaster-relief-news-stories/venezuela-crisis-facts

If these resources are ultilized properly and there is no corruption in this country their economy will be strong just like other country in that region.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 10:30:38 PM »
In our society today, different countries have their own economy and some are better than the others because of their government policies to the economy.
Import and exchange today isa key factor that improves a country's economy, but many people do not know what it is all about.
For me I will say that government policies play a key role in the economy and also import and export of natural resources and cash crops too helps to boost the economy.
They are several factors that can contribute in a growth of economy in a country, they are human capital,technology and productivity. These three Factors have the capacity to make the economy to drive forward.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 11:13:13 AM »
They are several factors that can contribute in a growth of economy in a country, they are human capital,technology and productivity. These three Factors have the capacity to make the economy to drive forward.
You may also add good governance as it may also affect economic growth. Without it no big time foreign investors and local businesses will bother spending their money, time and effort to open up their interests in a specific country. Do you really think investors will be pouring investments in a country where instability and corruption is rampant? No.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 11:13:13 AM »

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2024, 03:57:23 PM »
I think the main factor that affect the economy of a country positively,is human capital development.
Human capital development can affect the economy of a country positively,and can help to improve the economy by developing knowledge and skills of people. A knowledgeable workforce can drive increase of productivity, which is caused by human capital development. Where human capital increases in every levels, it increases productivity in every sector of life. that's my input.

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2024, 04:37:24 PM »
Personally I would say the central body of a state (country)  and their policies.
What's the essence of been blessed with natural resources, human resources,techological resources,  capital resources and it's not properly utilised.
Development in a country is not really centered on her resources but it's a factor.
Let's use this scenario
Who would win a race between a man with a car but can't start it nor drive with and one that's a runner with above average stamina. It doesn't take a genius to deduce the winner.
Resources held by a country is an advantage but not a guarantee of success. There are countries that are relatively less blessed but are performing well than those blessed.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2024, 10:46:07 PM »

I also believe that education is really necessary. An trained staff is required for a healthy economy. Education enables people to develop the skills required to be good employees and leaders. It also teaches kids the value of saving and investing, which can contribute to an economy with greater stability. Furthermore, an educated workforce can assist a country attract fresh businesses and investment, which helps boost the economy. So it's a positive cycle: greater education leads to a better economy, which means more money to be spent in education.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2024, 11:14:46 AM »
Here it is very important to take into account and accept one nuance - it is necessary to realize that the modern world is becoming technological, moving away from the concept of resource-based. Yes, resources are good, yes they are still needed, but... Without technology, it is difficult to extract resources, difficult to process them, and almost impossible to create high-tech goods from resources. If we go back 300-500 years ago - yes, there the world was exclusively raw materials, because for the production of 99.99% of everything necessary man needed only resources, physical force and primitive mechanization. Now the world has changed dramatically. Technology is now at the helm. I am about to say a thought that is not very pleasant to some countries, but it is also a fact - a technologically backward country with resources, for "papers" of a high-tech country - will get any resources, send them nicely, exchanging a huge amount of its resources for a small amount of papers of a high-tech country.

Therefore - stimulating the economy and gaining advantages - through the development of technology, education, attracting investment

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2024, 01:37:12 PM »

I also believe that education is really necessary. An trained staff is required for a healthy economy. Education enables people to develop the skills required to be good employees and leaders. It also teaches kids the value of saving and investing, which can contribute to an economy with greater stability. Furthermore, an educated workforce can assist a country attract fresh businesses and investment, which helps boost the economy. So it's a positive cycle: greater education leads to a better economy, which means more money to be spent in education.

Quality Education is good for the citizens too, but how does it contributes to the economy?

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2024, 02:13:53 PM »
Natural resources is for me the main factor here since it is available within the country's control. Explorations of these resources and utilizing all of it will boost the economic growth if found to be abundant of minerals, oils and natural gases. Example to this is the middle east as they is rich in oil and natural gases.

Ideally, natural resources can boost a country's economy since they can bring prosperity to a country by attracting investors thereby paving the way for citizens to work and improve the economy but in Nigeria, our natural resources have not brought about prosperity in the country. Sadly, we export our natural resources to different countries and these countries will process the natural resources and then we import the finished product at a higher cost.

So, basing my argument on Nigeria, I disagree with you that natural resources are the main factor that can boost a country's economy. Natural resources cannot harness itself and bring prosperity to a country but rather policies in place as mentioned by the OP are what matters. Whether natural resources become a cause or a blessing to a country depends on government policies regarding its importation and exportation or how it can be harnessed locally to boost the country's economy.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2024, 12:23:55 AM »
There are several factors that can  boost a country economy based on some criteria that are to be set up for betterment of the country. The openness to encourage the exchange of technologies which further to boost the economy, attraction of foreign investment to its economy, stable government skilled workforce and other  natural resources

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2024, 11:54:31 AM »

In very brief, I would emphasize several key aspects for the effective development of the country's economy:

- Participation in quality alliances, and building good neighborly relations with other countries. And accordingly not to participate in dubious alliances, and the absence of interconnection with rogue countries and countries with criminal regimes.
- Legislation focused on the development of private business.
- Real fight against corruption and its minimization

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG