follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 🛡️ MixTum.io - Premium Bitcoin Mixer | Launched in 2018  (Read 17464 times)

Offline DavinaSmith227

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:44:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Avatar Search
Re: 🛡️ MixTum.io - Premium Bitcoin Mixer | Launched in 2018
« Reply #255 on: April 30, 2024, 06:03:45 PM »
If you’re like me who seeks  premium quality of coins or a premium quality coin mixer, mixtum.io is for you, based on my experience they indeed provide premium coin anonymity and they made sure that the coins you'll receive in return for your Bitcoins come from the major cryptocurrency exchanges. And it's widely known that only clean coins can enter those ecosystems after passing through rigorous KYC/AML checks. I also love its unique feature that Tumbler doesn’t mix coins from different users in a pool, and that the coins are coming from cryptocurrency exchanges, that's why i highly recommend this platform.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #255 on: April 30, 2024, 06:03:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline lemar00

• Activity: 206
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:02:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    One year Anniversary 100 Posts Karma
« Reply #256 on: April 30, 2024, 07:50:10 PM »
I have tested mixtum.io and personally it went fine by me, this won't be my first time using a Bitcoin mixer but I noticed some little positive difference using mixtum compared to other. Well this may still just be my own opinion.

The transaction on mixtum. Io is a bit faster than others, and the transaction fees are at good rate. The site is very easy to surf and navigate even a newbie would manage .
I have not tried out the Mixtum Tumbler service, but I like what I am seeing so far and what people are saying about them which is the reason why I want to give it a try the next time I want to move my Bitcoin to my cold storage.

But I used the mixer on tor browser to and an extra layer of security, also I had done my research on this mixer before I ventured into using it and I advice you do so too
When privacy is a top priority, no matter how secure and the genuine no-user log service a crypto tumbler provides access to the website through the use of Tor browser is always the best way to go. However, using a Tor browser dont solve the privacy issue either if the user doesn't set or use the Tor browser in a way that he/she will get total privacy.
I'm pointing this out cause some people dont understand that the Tor browser still requires a good setting before it can provide the needed privacy shield.

Offline BIT-BENDER

• Activity: 739
  • Last Active: Today at 06:57:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Karma 500 Posts
« Reply #257 on: April 30, 2024, 10:40:10 PM »
I have not tried out the Mixtum Tumbler service, but I like what I am seeing so far and what people are saying about them which is the reason why I want to give it a try the next time I want to move my Bitcoin to my cold storage.
Seeing and actually experiencing it are completely two different things. I honestly think you should do a test run you would definitely find out more this things about this Bitcoin mixer.

But from your post you aren't a newbie when it comes to Bitcoin mixing so what's you grading like? What are you searching for in a Bitcoin mixer, what's your turn off on a Bitcoin mixer and what are you advice to first timers Bitcoin mixer users.

Online Wakate

• Activity: 738
  • Last Active: Today at 06:51:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #258 on: April 30, 2024, 10:53:54 PM »
And it's widely known that only clean coins can enter those ecosystems after passing through rigorous KYC/AML checks.

I also love its unique feature that Tumbler doesn’t mix coins from different users in a pool, and that the coins are coming from cryptocurrency exchanges, that's why i highly recommend this platform.

Tumbling your Bitcoin depends on the level of safety and anonymity you are looking for since the process is absolutely easy and just requires couples of hours to get your coin back to your new wallet address. Chosing whether to mix a coin especially Bitcoin could depend on where the coin is coming from especially when it is from online business partners that are unknown with hidden identity.

We also need some level of privacy if we really don't want to be tracked by scammers or hackers that are always targeting different wallet transactions to how where the fund is coming from and where it is going. Tumbling your Bitcoin can create a gap and disconnect the chances of being traced.

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1863
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:25:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #259 on: Today at 12:07:28 AM »
It seems to me that someone is trying to do something with their alt farm by asking questions that of course do not interest them, but they have the goal of gathering activity and maybe some + karma. This tactic has already been seen countless times on BTT, and apart from the members who teleported, it seems that a lot of negative things also teleported here.

I sincerely hope that this is not planned or even worse paid for, it is quite unconvincing and repulsive.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline DFortune

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 09:48:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #260 on: Today at 12:40:07 AM »
Hey team, this looks like a good project, but I'm surprised I haven't heard about it considering that it launched over five years ago.

I'm reading through the initial post and can't help but notice a couple of claims I'd like some clarification on.

The article claims that the platform "does not shuffle available funds in one or multiple pots, but exchanges incoming bitcoins with coins purchased from investors - cryptocurrency exchanges."

What are those investor cryptocurrency exchanges? Are they regular cryptocurrency exchanges, or are there some special investment vehicles set up for this particular purpose?

Also, regarding your process of mixing coins, you wrote: "Our transfer algorithm selects independent investors and trading platforms, and breaks down your funds in a manner that completely removes a link between input and output transactions. We neither require registration nor store logs. Once the mixing is done and the transaction confirmed, the data on processed transactions is deleted. For each mixing request, we issue a digitally signed letter of guarantee, which confirms our obligations to the client."

How can this be independently verified to give users confidence and trust that coins are properly mixed and cannot be traced?

I see there's a lot of attention on the project and an influx of intending users, so I believe this is a valid question that should be addressed.

Offline Crypto Momentum

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 01:13:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #261 on: Today at 01:13:50 AM »
For the benefit of clarity on MixTum:

In a case where an investor loses his digitally signed letter of guarantee which happens to be the only means of trace knowing fully well that the organisation stores no data nor log of transactions; is there a provisions for a re-issuing of another digitally signed letter of guarantee?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #261 on: Today at 01:13:50 AM »

Online Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:55:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #262 on: Today at 06:43:56 PM »
It seems to me that someone is trying to do something with their alt farm by asking questions that of course do not interest them, but they have the goal of gathering activity and maybe some + karma. This tactic has already been seen countless times on BTT, and apart from the members who teleported, it seems that a lot of negative things also teleported here.

I sincerely hope that this is not planned or even worse paid for, it is quite unconvincing and repulsive.

I can only conclude that these are not unique users who are genuinely interested in mixers, and it is also evident that this mixer is not their only "target", considering that they are "attacking" another ANN mixer topic. In any case, it seems that there is some kind of intention behind everything, but I honestly doubt that it is about the fact that the mixers paid these bots to do additional promotion for them.
██████████████████████████