follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Remove negative karma  (Read 1643 times)

Offline BountyAgent

• Agency
  • Activity: 58
  • TheGreatBM
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: July 13, 2020, 07:55:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Remove negative karma
« on: September 30, 2018, 01:12:17 PM »
I get negative karma because i didnt add signature campaign to my bounty. But it is my bounty manager decision and participants must respect him. If members continue to give negative karma about this kind of problems and do not remove my negative karma. I will delete topic and do not approve altcointalk participants to my bounty campaign.

Bounty campaign link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=53479.msg292480#msg292480

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Remove negative karma
« on: September 30, 2018, 01:12:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 03:51:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Remove negative karma
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 06:49:05 PM »
I get negative karma because i didnt add signature campaign to my bounty. But it is my bounty manager decision and participants must respect him. If members continue to give negative karma about this kind of problems and do not remove my negative karma. I will delete topic and do not approve altcointalk participants to my bounty campaign.

Bounty campaign link: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=53479.msg292480#msg292480

Your case is different so please answer few questions.

Why do you think that somebody issued this negative karma because you not added signature campaign? Why are you so sure? Somebody tells you that?
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • dev@
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: Today at 12:36:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 08:45:04 PM »
Update:

I realize that i made 2 errors in judgment:
1- demirtasilker57 is working for what he sees as the interest of his bounty, going in force to force him to accept our user was unfriendly from my part, and clearly an error in judgment.
2- in-order to block demirtasilker57 from editing the bounty and thus confusing the users that already joined, i had to use a rank that prevents users from changing posts "brutus" which display a traitor tag. This was another error in judgment and a result of lazyness, as i could have created another rank for this task, but was too busy to do that! This is a big error in judgment, and i regret it.

for this, i would like to apologize to demirtasilker57 publicly, i already did privately.
and as a compensation for this unfortunate incident, i will grant him agency rank, a rank reserved to bounty management agencies

old answer:

2 important points
1- only bounty managers should post bounties, because they should be accountable
2- if they offer signature campaign for bitcointalk , but don't offer it for altcoinstalk then we don't want their bounty here.

Altcoinstalks is offering much more exposure to bounties than bitcointalk compared to the effort put to promote the bounty.
ranks on bitcointalk do not mean a thing anymore, users do not need to post to increase their ranks, thus no new posts, no one sees the signature > signature campaign on bitcointalk are useless now, if bounty managers fail to realize that then they are not thinking logically.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 02:56:29 PM by admin »
At your service.

Offline BountyAgent

• Agency
  • TheGreatBM
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 10:01:47 PM »

Your case is different so please answer few questions.

Why do you think that somebody issued this negative karma because you not added signature campaign? Why are you so sure? Somebody tells you that?
I am sure because i didn’t anything to get negative karma.

Offline BountyAgent

• Agency
  • TheGreatBM
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 10:07:45 PM »

2 important points
1- only bounty managers should post bounties, because they should be accountable
2- if they offer signature campaign for bitcointalk , but don't offer it for altcoinstalk then we don't want their bounty here.

Altcoinstalks is offering much more exposure to bounties than bitcointalk compared to the effort put to promote the bounty.
ranks on bitcointalk do not mean a thing anymore, users do not need to post to increase their ranks, thus no new posts, no one sees the signature > signature campaign on bitcointalk are useless now, if bounty managers fail to realize that then they are not thinking logically.
So, that is same according to you? To become hero member in Bitcointalk and altcointalk? And it is  fair to give same stake to both ? Also is it fear to add altcointalk Signature campaign in 4.  week.

According to you all is fair right ? Because you are altcointalk moderator. But, please think about bitcointalk jr.members, members. They took 8 stakes from past 4 week. Then a  hero member from altcointalk ( probably he reached hero member rank in 1-2 months) joins campaign and gets 8 stakes only 1 week .

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • dev@
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 10:47:17 PM »

2 important points

So, that is same according to you? To become hero member in Bitcointalk and altcointalk? And it is  fair to give same stake to both ? Also is it fear to add altcointalk Signature campaign in 4.  week.

According to you all is fair right ? Because you are altcointalk moderator. But, please think about bitcointalk jr.members, members. They took 8 stakes from past 4 week. Then a  hero member from altcointalk ( probably he reached hero member rank in 1-2 months) joins campaign and gets 8 stakes only 1 week .

Nothing is fair, that's life
we fight for our users and that's how it is
then again why should the member registration date be the factor instead of the member activity ?
on btt you guys have to artificially bump your posts to get attention, on our forum you don't
you can assign a certain percentage to altt users, do the math and assign the appropriate percentage
but a no signature for altt users means no bounty on altt
At your service.

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • dev@
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 10:53:30 PM »
how was this bounty approved , it contain a referral , and clearly is not posted by bounty manager
At your service.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 10:53:30 PM »

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • dev@
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 11:16:52 PM »
bounty moved to quarantine,
crypto girl asked for the removal of referral, and then asked for inclusion in pinned post
the telegram admin refused and banned her
thus we throw this bounty to quarantine
let it be known we expect that our users to be respected, and not treated as 2nd degree citizens
any bounty doing that will be removed from this forum
At your service.

Offline BountyAgent

• Agency
  • TheGreatBM
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 12:15:55 AM »
how was this bounty approved , it contain a referral , and clearly is not posted by bounty manager
What do you mean by it is not posted by bounty manager. I am official bounty manager of Dominium. Please make a little research  ;)

Offline BountyAgent

• Agency
  • TheGreatBM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 12:18:15 AM »
crypto girl asked for the removal of referral, and then asked for inclusion in pinned post
let it be known we expect that our users to be respected, and not treated as 2nd degree citizens
Okey please delete bounty campaign and my account . I wont accept any altcointalk user to my bounties.  Really useless forum. You cant make spam by sending your members to our official chat group. You are trying to make advertisement in our official telegram groups by saying pin altcointalk link and this kind of useless words. Plese learn respect to official projects and bounty managers. Then maybe you can be a good forum site one day. 

Also you decreased my rang to baby steps hahahha :) Really good management.

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 12:25:49 AM by demirtasilker57 »

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • dev@
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 12:40:45 AM »
Okey please delete bounty campaign and my account . I wont accept any altcointalk user to my bounties.  Really useless forum. You cant make spam by sending your members to our official chat group. You are trying to make advertisement in our official telegram groups by saying pin altcointalk link and this kind of useless words. Plese learn respect to official projects and bounty managers. Then maybe you can be a good forum site one day. 

Also you decreased my rang to baby steps hahahha :) Really good management.

Have a nice day.
You can't have your cake and eat it
your post was sent to quarantine, all posts are not counted > thus rank decrease
your bounty broke the bounties rule > no referral links > how would we know it's a proper campaign not a campaign for referral

we are not chop liver, you don't come here and post a bounty that can not be fulfilled entirely on our forum, you either offer same conditions as btt or at least acceptable percentage to our members or there is no place for your bounty here.

blocked you from deleting your posts,
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 12:47:33 AM by admin »
At your service.

Offline EmoneyABC

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1503
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 03:51:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2018, 02:03:03 AM »

2 important points

Actually you were talking with the Admin of this forum because I asked him to answer your questions. I am moderator.

I don't understand why you don't want to run a signature campaign on ALTT forum?

Is better visible as on BTT and you can give stakes that you think will be best for your project and worth to pay for such an advertising.
Stakes don't have to be same as on BTT (we understand our forum is slightly new) but we got to have a signature campaign and fairs stakes if you want to run your bounty here and I think this is just obvious.
Already almost all projects which are aware of ALTT forum are running their bounty on both forums with same conditions. Just check the bounty section.

Like I said your case is something new because nobody has such a problems with stakes and for every project the exposure is/was the most important thing when running an ICO.

Lately I was working as an advisor for a few new ICO's and all of them were not happy with the results of bounty campaign which they run only on BTT. There were no new investments despite bounty was successful in the eyes of managers hired to run this campaigns because there where thousands of participants. We all know that 80% of this participants are bots used for social media campaigns. I wish you luck with your bounty and especially signature campaign on BTT.

Please stop here and think how much more investments you have from the start of the bounty on BTT?

Maybe ALTT forum don't have so many members as BTT but for sure we don't have so many bots also. Even better we don't have bots at all and our members are real people. We already have +30K users and still growing in an healthy way because we have open eyes for abuse and tolls in place to fight them.

Try to calm down, don't act when you are angry. Think about this one more time and come back if you want talk about your bounty again.
I am sure we will find an agreement. We are happy when you are happy.

I will leave this thread open for few days to give OP the chance to cool down and respond.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 02:58:51 PM by EmoneyABC »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Unknown

• Activity: 385
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 05, 2022, 09:38:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 02:36:00 PM »
I gave OP a -1 karma today for not respecting our forum rules, not respecting moderator and the admin.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 12:01:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2018, 08:29:16 AM »
I gave OP a -1 karma today for not respecting our forum rules, not respecting moderator and the admin.

He really does not deserve to be a bounty manager. How can a bounty manager disobey a forum leader and act emotionally. More -1 karma for him.

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • dev@
    • View Profile