follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BSC is good then the other wallets or not?  (Read 14761 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2170
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 08:48:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: BSC is good then the other wallets or not?
« Reply #240 on: Today at 08:46:57 AM »
Yes you are right but there is a limit for us to take CL actions to reduce losses but this does not apply to people who want to invest in the long term, CL applies only to people who do day trading.
I'm not a pro trader but I often trade on spot trades and only use stop loss on profits, not for cut loss.
DCA through stop loss to exit.
This will enable me to have constant profits and exit all trades in green.
Setting a stop loss in red means we are gambling, instead of buying coins that we know will recover. IMO
Everyone has a different trading style, they will use the strategy that they think is the best and most effective, for me it's different, I trade using a simple buy let sell method.
Why I don't use the DCA system like many people use because I am an active person who sees price movements in the market even though I don't trade.
Cool... It seems like you have a clear strategy for each asset you own :)
And you're right,  each individual employs a distinct strategy. The merits of a particular strategy are not inherently positive or negative, rather, they depend on its suitability for the individual investment goals.
Nice to meet you and thanks for sharing
The person who feels everything they do is themselves, so it is not surprising that there will be many strategies in dealing with what they are going to do, because they will use strategies that may have already produced results and do not want to be tempted by other opinions, even though other strategies are not necessarily bad. In fact, the more strategies there are, the more alternatives that can be developed and everyone just has to search according to their wishes.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #240 on: Today at 08:46:57 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline koang

• Activity: 653
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:38:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #241 on: Today at 06:30:03 PM »
The person who feels everything they do is themselves, so it is not surprising that there will be many strategies in dealing with what they are going to do, because they will use strategies that may have already produced results and do not want to be tempted by other opinions, even though other strategies are not necessarily bad. In fact, the more strategies there are, the more alternatives that can be developed and everyone just has to search according to their wishes.

The more choices the better is a phrase we often hear.
More choices can give us freedom in determining which one is most suitable.
But sometimes, more choices do not always mean better, more choices will ultimately lead to difficulty making decisions. The Paradox of Choice.
So, it's better to set boundaries, use criteria, and Trust our intuition. IMO

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG