follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

What do you predict the BTC price at Halving 2024 will be?

$20K - 30K
$31K - 40K
$41K - 50K
$51K - 60K
$60k - 70K
$70K - 80K
$80K - 90K
$90K - 100K
> $100K

Author Topic: Predict BTC price at Halving  (Read 6699 times)

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1138
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:59:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: Predict BTC price at Halving
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2024, 11:21:15 AM »
It could very well happen that by the time of the halving, bitcoin price could reach 55000. After the halving, I expect to see the price in the 75000-85000 range, after which bitcoin will go into a deep correction in the 35000-40000 range or less.
Still 70 Days to go fo halving and Bitcoin price is at almost 52K. so I think Bitcoin price could go a lot more 55K after halving, 75 to 85 is feasible, I also think 70K would be the minimum Bitcoin can reach after halving,
but we only have 60K option to vote in the poll so I vote for 60K

By seeing current bitcoin price is $ 46K, and bitcoin halving has been predicted will happen at April this year, I think bitcoin price will around $ 50-60K during halving..It's my prediction but I see the chart it will happen.
Bitcoin will touch new ATH at $ 125K or maybe $150 K
Now $150K is not realistic I think. i don't think bitcoin would go that much after this halving, maybe another big event in future push bitcoin to that mark.
But anything is possible, so lets watch and see what happens.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2024, 11:21:15 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1535
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 09:06:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2024, 12:57:18 PM »
It would be playing around about its ATH 69k down to 50k in halving period but pretty sure that there would really be some massive dump or correction before it happens.
After halving then price would really be starting to climb up gradually until on 2025 but of course it wont really be that a smooth sail ride as always.It would rather be a bumpy
ride as we do go ahead. The important thing on here is that you should really be  that versatile and be that adaptive on whatever situation that we might be ending up into.
We dont know on what the future holds and its up to you whether you would really be making yourself that adaptive and act according into it.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2024, 02:01:05 PM »
I have voted for $41k - $50k because I believe that it is more likely to happen. The recent pump took BTC to $50.3k but it was unable to cross the $51k mark and now it is lurking around $48/49k. I think BTC will drop down a bit more before the halving. My theory is (this is a theory, not actual analysis) that the whales are trying to create momentum in the market and making people believe that the bull market is here. In reality, they will sell when more people will invest and drop the market to a point where they can accumulate more BTC at a lower price.

This is not impossible and by the looks of it, I think this is exactly what is happening in the market. If we stick to this, then it is likely that BTC will stay in the range to $41k to $50k. This is just a theory so I am not sure myself. I will just keep on HODLing.
All of these are just our predictions, friends, we don't know how much Bitcoin's price will exceed predictions in the future, so what we do now is choose your own theory, hold or sell. but my suggestion is that you take advantage of such situations to gain profits every day, even every hour, because this is a very good opportunity for long-term trading... but each person's way of trading is definitely different, I'm just giving advice.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2024, 02:07:19 PM »
It would be playing around about its ATH 69k down to 50k in halving period but pretty sure that there would really be some massive dump or correction before it happens.
After halving then price would really be starting to climb up gradually until on 2025 but of course it wont really be that a smooth sail ride as always.It would rather be a bumpy
ride as we do go ahead. The important thing on here is that you should really be  that versatile and be that adaptive on whatever situation that we might be ending up into.
We dont know on what the future holds and its up to you whether you would really be making yourself that adaptive and act according into it.
I agree with you, the price of bitcoin will continue to rise even though it is experiencing a slight decline but after it goes down it goes back up again because that is the investor's game, that is how they trade so that way they can get big profits... I am also sure, friend, that the price of bitcoin will reaching $60k and above this year or next year, and now what we do is be patient and wait for that price... pray a lot, friend, so that what we dream of will be achieved in the future.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 06:07:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2024, 06:56:46 PM »
All of these are just our predictions, friends, we don't know how much Bitcoin's price will exceed predictions in the future, so what we do now is choose your own theory, hold or sell.
Prediction is important because you need to know your target, in which you intend to sell or buy in this market. Bitcoin's price will exceed expectations which is true but how long it will take, knowing that is very important. Imagine you are hodling an amount and you expect to earn X amount of profit. In order to achieve that, you need an initial target for price. Now the question is, when will the target be achieved? In the next bull run, is it possible or do you need to sell in this bull market and wait for the next bull market?

That is why predicting a price is important and if it reaches that target, you should book the profit. Greed and fear are a thing. For that reason, a target is needed in order to avoid both.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 709
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:33:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2024, 08:08:23 AM »
I agree with you, the price of bitcoin will continue to rise even though it is experiencing a slight decline but after it goes down it goes back up again because that is the investor's game, that is how they trade so that way they can get big profits... I am also sure, friend, that the price of bitcoin will reaching $60k and above this year or next year, and now what we do is be patient and wait for that price... pray a lot, friend, so that what we dream of will be achieved in the future.
If we talk about the price of Bitcoin, then there is still a chance to increase the price before it approaches the halving, and my hope is that before the halving occurs, Bitcoin can increase the price. The most important thing for now is to keep buying Bitcoin, whatever the price, and after that, store it for the long term, or when the price reaches $100k, sell and take profit.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15938
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:41:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2024, 09:06:29 PM »
Prediction is important because you need to know your target, in which you intend to sell or buy in this market. Bitcoin's price will exceed expectations which is true but how long it will take, knowing that is very important. Imagine you are hodling an amount and you expect to earn X amount of profit. In order to achieve that, you need an initial target for price. Now the question is, when will the target be achieved? In the next bull run, is it possible or do you need to sell in this bull market and wait for the next bull market?

That is why predicting a price is important and if it reaches that target, you should book the profit. Greed and fear are a thing. For that reason, a target is needed in order to avoid both.
Predicting BTC price at Halving is just for fun and reference, I don't think anyone should sell BTC right when Halving takes place, even miners have sold BTC before halving to ensure operating budget for a few month after the Halving when block reward revenue will be halved.

This prediction is used to track the story of BTC through halving events, to show us that BTC has continuous growth while remaining well cyclical.

I think BTC's ATH in 2025 predictions will be valuable as a reference to set a target for price in coming bullrun:
1. BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Elliott wave & Fibo Retracement ~$160K
2. BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Parallel channel ~$150K
3. BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Trendline ~$170K
4. BTC ATH in 2025 prediction: Linear Regression ~$170K
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2024, 09:06:29 PM »

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1067
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:03 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2024, 01:14:59 AM »
If we talk about the price of Bitcoin, then there is still a chance to increase the price before it approaches the halving, and my hope is that before the halving occurs, Bitcoin can increase the price. The most important thing for now is to keep buying Bitcoin, whatever the price, and after that, store it for the long term, or when the price reaches $100k, sell and take profit.
Every bull market Bitcoin Price rise exceptionally especially when halving occurs. We can see a big bull market in Bitcoin this year 2024 with both the upcoming halving and the strength of Bitcoin ETF funds driving the price of Bitcoin to unprecedented levels. We can expect Bitcoin price to rise to $100k target or more this year. Although some predictors have made more bleak predictions for price growth, anything is possible for Bitcoin in the long term.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 01:37:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2024, 08:04:15 AM »
I voted $50K to 60K range. We are still two months away from the halving. The current Bitcoin range is $50K to $52K. If something major does not happen on the market, Bitcoin may move sidewise for the next few weeks. Since halving is coming, people might buy more which will increase the scarcity and Bitcoin may pump a little more and it may touch the $60K range.

This is the reason for my prediction. I won't be surprised if Bitcoin crosses this range even before the halving event. I should not be surprised as well if we go down before the halving. It's a typical behaviour of Bitcoin.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 12:02:49 PM by Learn Bitcoin »

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2024, 08:31:09 PM »
I voted $50K to 60K range. We are still two months away from the halving. The current Bitcoin range is $50K to $52K. If something major does not happen on the market, Bitcoin may move sidewise for the next few weeks. Since halving is coming, people might buy more which will increase the scarcity and Bitcoin may pump a little more and it may touch the $60K range.

This is the reason for my prediction. I won't be surprised if Bitcoin crosses this range even before the halving event. I should not be surprised as well if we go down before the halving. It's a typical behaviour of Bitcoin.
I also expect that BTC will move sideways in the $50K-52K price range and ALTS will have strong growth opportunities.

From subjective feelings, I think that BTC's price behavior this time will be similar to the price behavior that existed at Halving 2016: the price increased sharply right before the Halving, then adjusted to decrease before, during and immediately after the halving, to retest Fibo 0.618 again to re-accumulate before going into a strong price increase.

Therefore, I still maintain my prediction that BTC may correct to Fibo 0.618 ~ $39K before continuing its strong growth. If BTC continues to rise and there is no need to return to retest Fibo 0.618: congratulations BTC, I will wait for a new ATH!

This is simply a prediction, I continue to DCA BTC and have no plans to sell BTC to take profits.

MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1761
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:38:16 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2024, 10:53:25 PM »

With the time period being very close to the Halving, it is possible that there will not be a very significant increase. but perhaps, it will still experience a good increase in price. At least, currently the price of Bitcoin is already at a rate of $52k and above so that if the coin reaches $60k, it is actually not that difficult to realize. So we must be able to optimize this opportunity and profit this time to increase the opportunity to wait for the best time to take after the halving, or especially during the bullish era.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1761
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:48:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2024, 11:19:00 PM »
I voted for > $60K.

We are already in the $50k'ish and still remain bullish. I think when we are weeks before the actual halving, we are going to see huge FOMO that will push the price above $60k and I wouldn't be surprised to see near $65k or even surpassing the last ath.

And with the spot Bitcoin ETF approval, the effect is going to be felt in the next coming months. So it's going to be big for us this year.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 887
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 01:37:54 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2024, 12:26:59 PM »
This is simply a prediction, I continue to DCA BTC and have no plans to sell BTC to take profits.
We all do the same thing. It's just a prediction and we could be wrong at the end of the day. I am not buying Bitcoin. I don't remember buying Bitcoin just to hold. Most of my Bitcoins from my salary and from the forum campaigns in which I participated. I am still participating in campaigns in this forum and Bitcointalk as well. So, I am accumulating $100 per week at this moment which is not bad.

I even took a loan to start my business so I don't have to sell my Bitcoin holdings at this moment. My average puying price was around 278K which has now become 35K. So, I am still in profit. I may cash some of my Bitcoin during the bull run and only if we hit 70K plus.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2024, 07:52:05 PM »
I voted for > $60K.

We are already in the $50k'ish and still remain bullish. I think when we are weeks before the actual halving, we are going to see huge FOMO that will push the price above $60k and I wouldn't be surprised to see near $65k or even surpassing the last ath.

And with the spot Bitcoin ETF approval, the effect is going to be felt in the next coming months. So it's going to be big for us this year.
BTC price is in the trading range $50K-53K and I can not predict the next price behavior. Although I hope BTC will fall to $39K, I will be more happy if BTC can surpass $60K ^^

Genesis may now be selling their GBTC, causing the selling pressure on the OTC to increase and the buying pressure from the remaining ETF providers not being enough to continue supporting the BTC price. I'm really worried that this event could cause BTC price to stagnate for quite a while[1].

We all do the same thing. It's just a prediction and we could be wrong at the end of the day. I am not buying Bitcoin. I don't remember buying Bitcoin just to hold. Most of my Bitcoins from my salary and from the forum campaigns in which I participated. I am still participating in campaigns in this forum and Bitcointalk as well. So, I am accumulating $100 per week at this moment which is not bad.

I even took a loan to start my business so I don't have to sell my Bitcoin holdings at this moment. My average puying price was around 278K which has now become 35K. So, I am still in profit. I may cash some of my Bitcoin during the bull run and only if we hit 70K plus.
Your BTC accumulation strategy is great, $100 per week is a long-term and stable investment, similar to DCA BTC per week during the market accumulation and recovery period.

I hope that we will see 1BTC = $70K this year, which will be the event that triggers optimism and greed in this market. But maybe that's the story of Q4 2024.

[1] Impact of Genesis selling $1.3B worth of BTC
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1012
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:04 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2024, 08:33:47 PM »
Looks like 60k is a common one, a lot of people think that 60k will happen and I think I agree with that. I am not saying that its going to be easy to get there, but we are less than 10k away from it and there is a possibility that people will buy during the next few months before the halving. The expectations for afterwards is a lot and that's why I think it should be quite common that we are going to end up with something that will be easy to make sure. We are not going to see it change too much, not like I am expecting it to be over the 70k barrier, but it is obvious that we are going to see it go up some more.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG