follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Do you think stellar will be known all over the world someday?  (Read 32409 times)

IyemRoker

Re: Do you think stellar will be known all over the world someday?
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2024, 04:24:36 PM »
If you're patient enough to wait until such time you will witness how stellar will be known. Since its value is getting high.
Stellar is now widely known to the public and is now starting in early 2024, which is the Halving year for Bitcoin.
As usual, many people say that the Bitcoin Halving will have a good effect on altcoins, just look now, Stellar has increased, even though it's only a little.
Not many people have the patience to wait for Stellar coins to rise in price so they sell them too early and I am sure that Stellar is like a sleeping Lion, at any time it can roar loudly when it wakes up.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2024, 04:24:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2024, 02:15:29 PM »
If you're patient enough to wait until such time you will witness how stellar will be known. Since its value is getting high.
Stellar is now widely known to the public and is now starting in early 2024, which is the Halving year for Bitcoin.
As usual, many people say that the Bitcoin Halving will have a good effect on altcoins, just look now, Stellar has increased, even though it's only a little.
Not many people have the patience to wait for Stellar coins to rise in price so they sell them too early and I am sure that Stellar is like a sleeping Lion, at any time it can roar loudly when it wakes up.

Yeah , I see many people are waiting bitcoin halving and starting to collect the potential coin that they confident will be more expensive at the coming year.
Because bullish season will happen at the next year, I think we should hold our coins .
Believe it...
Bitcoin  will touch more $ 200 K
and alcoins will touch new ATH, more before

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2024, 07:53:46 AM »
If the world has learned about dogs and shiba)) then they can also find out about Stellar, now they know about it only in a narrow circle of people who are involved in cryptocurrency, the rest have no idea that there is such a blockchain as Stellar, they don’t even know about the majority projects and blockchains, how come Stellar did not engage in such PR as some projects and therefore they are not known to ordinary people not related to cryptocurrency
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1423
  • Last Active: Today at 10:08:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2024, 04:12:37 PM »
If the world has learned about dogs and shiba)) then they can also find out about Stellar, now they know about it only in a narrow circle of people who are involved in cryptocurrency, the rest have no idea that there is such a blockchain as Stellar, they don’t even know about the majority projects and blockchains, how come Stellar did not engage in such PR as some projects and therefore they are not known to ordinary people not related to cryptocurrency

It could be said that Stellar is lacking in advertising and its community is not as busy as the current meme coins. Try Stellar being more aggressive in its development and promotion like Solona. I'm sure that in the next bullrun season, Stellar will have a better place than now.

Offline erus

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 04:11:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2024, 06:08:14 AM »
If I read the post made by the OP, I think I am sure that at this time Stellar is now in demand by everyone in the world, until whenever the coin still stays in the top 100 Coinmarketcap will definitely generate good trust for investors, just like the Stellar coin which is still strong. is ranked 100 Coinmarketcap.
Stellar is also now widely known by the wider community and in the end many investors buy and become owners of Stellar coins, but unfortunately I have never bought Stellar coins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG