follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)  (Read 1910 times)

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1568
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 05:28:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
Re: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2024, 12:13:47 AM »
(...)
However, the problem is that Liverpool in the Premier League also experienced bad things, they just lost to Everton with a score of 2-0. They have to swallow the bitter pill in week 34 and in my opinion this result also dashes their hopes of becoming champions in the Premier League.

Likely so, especially when Man City just had a comfy win over Brighton.
Liverpool is not doing great in the Premier League recently, they lost points against Man United, lost to Crystal Palace at home and got beaten in the derby by Everton. And of course, in the meanwhile, they got eliminated by Atalanta.
Their morale must be pretty low.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2024, 12:13:47 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1135
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:16:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2024, 01:55:59 PM »
(...)
However, the problem is that Liverpool in the Premier League also experienced bad things, they just lost to Everton with a score of 2-0. They have to swallow the bitter pill in week 34 and in my opinion this result also dashes their hopes of becoming champions in the Premier League.

Likely so, especially when Man City just had a comfy win over Brighton.
Liverpool is not doing great in the Premier League recently, they lost points against Man United, lost to Crystal Palace at home and got beaten in the derby by Everton. And of course, in the meanwhile, they got eliminated by Atalanta.
Their morale must be pretty low.
Considering that there are not many matches left, I agree that their mental state will decline now. The reason is that they no longer expect anything from themselves, but they also depend on the results of other teams' matches, and now they depend on 2 teams at once, Arsenal and Manchester City.

For a team, depending on the results of other teams' matches is the most difficult thing, because they can only watch without being able to do anything that will enable them to achieve something they want.

Offline koang

• Activity: 599
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:11:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2024, 10:58:11 AM »
Considering that there are not many matches left, I agree that their mental state will decline now. The reason is that they no longer expect anything from themselves, but they also depend on the results of other teams' matches, and now they depend on 2 teams at once, Arsenal and Manchester City.

For a team, depending on the results of other teams' matches is the most difficult thing, because they can only watch without being able to do anything that will enable them to achieve something they want.

Yep. Right now the players must focus on the trip to London to take on the Hammers in the premier league to give the best farewell to Jurgen Klopp.
Liverpool must win and play well. Title race or not
But I'll close my eyes and imagine the many past triumphs being celebrated because there is nothing new to celebrate while hoping that life outside goes faster.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3554
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 05:46:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2024, 11:08:30 AM »
Leverkusen has chance to get treble winner in this season after winning Bundesliga tittle and want to secure UEFA Europe League trophy, I believe with Leverkusen potential make another new history as the invisible team winning Europe League without any defeats yet since phase group until quarter final so far.
Yep. Leverkusen has won Bundesliga title, they won 1 trophy at least. They still have a chance to win the trophies of 2 competitions, Europa League and DFB Pokal. For DFB Pokal, I have no doubt that Leverkusen will win the final easily because they only face a lower team from a lower competition in German. However, it seems not easy to win Europa League, they need to face AS Roma. But I believe Xabi Alonso knows how to deal with AS Roma. Leverkusen will have a big chance to win the trophy of Europa League if they can reach the final.

Roma's recent performance not bad yet after defeating AC Milan by winning first and second leg quarter final match, seems too early with AS Roma vs Leverkusen have to face in semifinal because both teams could be ideal final of Europe League.
Yes, AS Roma performed quite well although they missed points against Bologna. If they played like they face Bologna, Leverkusen will defeat them easily. Actually, AS Roma performance isn't as consistent as Leverkusen performance. So in theory Leverkusen should win against AS Roma.

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2024, 02:40:45 PM »

Yep. Right now the players must focus on the trip to London to take on the Hammers in the premier league to give the best farewell to Jurgen Klopp.
Liverpool must win and play well. Title race or not
But I'll close my eyes and imagine the many past triumphs being celebrated because there is nothing new to celebrate while hoping that life outside goes faster.
There must be a bit of disappointment, because they hoped that when they parted ways with Jurgen Klopp they would celebrate a title, but it looks like that couldn't come true because they had to slip up in several very important matches.

They couldn't do much other than focus on their own game. Whatever the result at the end of the season they have to be able to accept it, I also think this is an unlucky season for them, because they got something bad at a crucial moment.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 818
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:40:11 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2024, 11:19:57 PM »
The match between Roma and Leverkusen is over, and the visitors were able to score two goals, amd the host could not break the deadlock. Leverkusen scored one goal in the first half by Wirtz on the 23rd minutes with a good finish after an error was made by Roma's defender Cadorp. The second half was in favor of Leverkusen as the dominated it, and was able to find the back of the net the second time by Amdrich with a brilliant shot to finish the match 2-0 in favor of the visitors.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 984
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:19:02 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2024, 11:34:16 PM »
The match between Roma and Leverkusen is over, and the visitors were able to score two goals, amd the host could not break the deadlock. Leverkusen scored one goal in the first half by Wirtz on the 23rd minutes with a good finish after an error was made by Roma's defender Cadorp. The second half was in favor of Leverkusen as the dominated it, and was able to find the back of the net the second time by Amdrich with a brilliant shot to finish the match 2-0 in favor of the visitors.
It is certain that Leverkusen is the favored team given that the game with Roma was impressive as an away team, the conclusion is that Leverkusen will have a great chance to win and get the Europa League trophy.
In the second leg Leverkusen will win again especially with a capital of 2-0 this is a good sign for him and Xabi.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2024, 11:34:16 PM »

Online bounceback

• Activity: 854
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2024, 06:05:29 AM »
It is certain that Leverkusen is the favored team given that the game with Roma was impressive as an away team, the conclusion is that Leverkusen will have a great chance to win and get the Europa League trophy.
In the second leg Leverkusen will win again especially with a capital of 2-0 this is a good sign for him and Xabi.
One step closer for Bayern Leverkusen will qualify to final round and become greatest achievement for Xabi Alonso success make new glory with Leverkusen. After winning Bundesliga trophy and first leg won over 0-2 make Bayern Leverkusen easily for second leg match will play on home qualify to final round.
Have been 47 games without loss and most amazing achievement to reach Benfica history unbeaten record until 48 matches, I don't think any potential team in this season will stop Leverkusen behind several matches later.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:25:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2024, 10:05:22 PM »
One step closer for Bayern Leverkusen will qualify to final round and become greatest achievement for Xabi Alonso success make new glory with Leverkusen. After winning Bundesliga trophy and first leg won over 0-2 make Bayern Leverkusen easily for second leg match will play on home qualify to final round.
Surely.
I thought that Leverkusen would face more difficulty when facing against Roma in the first leg. For, Roma is getting better currently. But, who knows? The condition was very different. Well, Roma may be quite dominant in the ball possession. But the fact that they were not able to optimize the chances to attack and make goals, chance the mind. On the other hand, Xabi made Leverkusen play much more effective. No denied, their attacking lines were also strong enough to make Roma beaten. And I am also sure enough that Leverkusen will continue the record of unbeaten, and will continue to final smoothly.

Offline koang

• Activity: 599
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:11:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2024, 12:09:00 AM »

I thought that Leverkusen would face more difficulty when facing against Roma in the first leg. For, Roma is getting better currently. But, who knows? The condition was very different. Well, Roma may be quite dominant in the ball possession. But the fact that they were not able to optimize the chances to attack and make goals, chance the mind. On the other hand, Xabi made Leverkusen play much more effective. No denied, their attacking lines were also strong enough to make Roma beaten. And I am also sure enough that Leverkusen will continue the record of unbeaten, and will continue to final smoothly.

Leverkusen fought very well, showed a mature performance with a lot of discipline, and had a good defense.
I love Alonso's style on the pitch...
Leverkusen are getting closer to their first UEL final in 22 years.
And this result also extends Leverkusen's unbeaten run this season, having not lost in 47 matches in all competitions.
This is excellent team development from Alonso, A great coach.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 854
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2024, 05:46:12 AM »
Leverkusen fought very well, showed a mature performance with a lot of discipline, and had a good defense.
And this result also extends Leverkusen's unbeaten run this season, having not lost in 47 matches in all competitions.
Have many matches later make Bayern Leverkusen unbeaten and I don't think 47 matches all competition is enough to stop Leverkusen keep continue unbeaten in this season. In Europe League seems can extend unbeaten record since phase round until final because the potential final team opponent not difficult for Leverkusen.
Bayern Leverkusen has several matches left in domestic league, Europe League and DFP Pokal Cup final match actually difficult to get any teams will beat Leverkusen.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:55:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2024, 07:48:21 AM »
Have many matches later make Bayern Leverkusen unbeaten and I don't think 47 matches all competition is enough to stop Leverkusen keep continue unbeaten in this season. In Europe League seems can extend unbeaten record since phase round until final because the potential final team opponent not difficult for Leverkusen.
Bayern Leverkusen has several matches left in domestic league, Europe League and DFP Pokal Cup final match actually difficult to get any teams will beat Leverkusen.

I think that Leverkusen is a team that is setting the standard in Germany and in the world, for me Xabi Alonso is the one who has made all this possible, there is no other choice, I don't know what Leverkusen's attitude will be like in the next UCL, but yes The way things are going now in the Bundesliga and the Europa League, I think a new standard will be set in the history of football, and obviously Xabi will be highly valued around the world, and that is something that not everyone has done, of course I am speculating If they continue to maintain the same level because the UCL is another level, things are at a different price there and they also have to measure themselves against the best, I would love to see Madrid vs Leverkusen. , a City vs Leverkusen.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2024, 03:07:43 PM »
Not many people are paying attention to Atalanta and Marseille because our eyes are all focused on Leverkusen and AS Roma this season.

In the Atalanta vs Marseille match, they ended the match with a score of 1-1. They also have no different performance, so this result is a fairly fair result for both teams.

Atalanta will probably be more favorites when they play the second leg, because they will play as hosts. That is the advantage they have.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3554
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 05:46:34 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2024, 10:54:33 PM »
When Leverkusen won 2 goals at Roma home, I believe Leverkusen have been in the final round of Europa league this season. Leverkusen showed that they are stronger, the stats of the match tells everything. I just can't believe that Leverkusen really dominated the match although it was in Roma home.

Have been 47 games without loss and most amazing achievement to reach Benfica history unbeaten record until 48 matches, I don't think any potential team in this season will stop Leverkusen behind several matches later.
This will continue until the latest match. Leverkusen is on their best form, I think no team to stop their unbeaten status. Moreover, the remaining matches will play against smaller teams. It will be easy for Leverkusen to defeat any teams now, this team simply performs very impressive.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:25:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2024, 11:21:50 PM »

Yes, they are really ready for all the matches they will face. Xabi has developed the mentality and skills of his players very well. In fact, it is a truly extraordinary achievement for a small club that has suddenly become an undefeated top club, although actually it is not a short thing because Xabi has needed all of this since he just came to Leverkusen a few years ago. And this is the time for Leverkusne to really shine.

With the results in the first leg, I am also sure that in the second leg, Leverkusen will definitely be even better and can beat Roma, or at least draw. so that Roma's unbeaten record was not broken and they were able to advance to the final round of the Europa League

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG