follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Mempool Observer - Discussion about Bitcoin Fees  (Read 6585 times)

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:33:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Mempool Observer - Discussion about Bitcoin Fees
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2024, 02:45:08 PM »
Transactions are  not expensive anymore. You can get a 23 sat vB confirmed within some hours, which is about 2 usd.

Not as cheap as 0.2 usd from 2 sat vB times ... but fees are getting lower.
Actually, when you want to make a transaction using Bitcoin, you have to look at your needs first. When you need Bitcoin to make a transaction quickly, it can increase transaction costs, but if you are willing to wait for the Bitcoin to be sent in a few minutes, maybe you can use vB 30. The sending cost is a little different, but it provides a fairly efficient delivery effect.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2024, 02:45:08 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2024, 09:16:22 PM »
Ahhh, for a moment you took my breath away, on the image my reaction was ohhh shit it's rising against these shity ordinals and you can imagine what else I can think on the same time after exploring such high fees again.

After a few moments, my breath was back hehe, as it was an old case discussion with the current transaction fees I feel safe for now and it's going to rise over time, and I'm ok with it because with the concept of if you need to class security, you need to pay and for my assets security and networks transparency and decentralization.

Hehe, take a snapshot of the current transection cost.... if you want to move around on the network make sure to do it now... a good time...
When transaction costs are very expensive, you can use other alternative coins, such as altcoins that have a BSC network or Sol Network, but when you only have Bitcoin in your electrum wallet, there is no other choice but to wait for transaction costs to decrease because the electrum wallet only provides a few options. The network method used to send Bitcoins, whereas if you choose the lowest fee, the transaction can be canceled or wait more than 24 hours.

Hmm, got it I think you are trying to help me with the alternative payment mode but I was specific for the Bitcoin network because if a person owns Bitcoin only in whatever wallet he's using he needs to go with the Bitcoins network only, traders can use this strategy when they are making cross exchange trades to save network fees.

But for a Bitcoin holder, it doesn't matter whether other network costs are lower or higher. There's another option that we can use the pegged Bitcoins to save on the transfer but as I said for a Bitcoiner he might not choose the pegged Bitcoin due to the high risks involved. This is a proven fact that with the evolution of Bitcoin the network fees will go higher until we propose any other solution and belive me L2's are non acceptable.

▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Last Active: Today at 07:49:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2024, 10:01:04 PM »
~

This was just a spike. In a few minutes fees were normal again.

It took a bit more than just minutes, I remember quite a few blocks around that time!
But it was finally an event, another movement even if it was temporarily.

And the thing is, and the reason why comping back to the topic that a few orc-20 or src-20 I don't know what those things were managed to at least trigger a jump in fees while even a 10% increase in fee made absolutely nothing, not even the smallest dent, from February the 3rd we're on a gentle stop that probably will go down to 1sat/b, if a price action isn't pumping the mempool at this point no fomo will. Besides, it's the weekend so I think me might touch the 10.x-11sat/b floor.

Well we have so a little decrease in fees as I have send 200 dollars earlier ? having 5 dollars fee so for me this is considerable amount to pay.
Hodling must not be forced mate , we are here in our own desire and dedication so try not to become greed and stupid.

Hehe, don't worry, the forced HODL part is just a joke  ;)
This is a wallet I've had for several years and I need to consolidate, so it ended up being quite expensive to do now, I'll have to wait, that's why I made the joke
I miss the 2sat/B days  ;D

Transactions are  not expensive anymore. You can get a 23 sat vB confirmed within some hours, which is about 2 usd.

Well, we don't know how many inputs he had in those 200$, if it's just one it would be manageable but what if he has more?
That's why I don't really like when people say you pay x$ for something and refer only to the bare minimum, like 1 input and 1 output into a deposit address with no change while somebody else talks about the same sum be he has only 10000 satoshi inputs, carrying his wheelbarrow full coins to the store.

Anyhow, I have a feeling fees are going to drop, like really drop! Also, I'm most of the time wrong with my predictions!

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1019
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:12:35 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2024, 10:21:35 AM »
Hmm, got it I think you are trying to help me with the alternative payment mode but I was specific for the Bitcoin network because if a person owns Bitcoin only in whatever wallet he's using he needs to go with the Bitcoins network only, traders can use this strategy when they are making cross exchange trades to save network fees.

But for a Bitcoin holder, it doesn't matter whether other network costs are lower or higher. There's another option that we can use the pegged Bitcoins to save on the transfer but as I said for a Bitcoiner he might not choose the pegged Bitcoin due to the high risks involved. This is a proven fact that with the evolution of Bitcoin the network fees will go higher until we propose any other solution and belive me L2's are non acceptable.
In my opinion, some Bitcoin wallets provide very expensive transaction fees, and when that happens, there is no other choice but to wait until transactions on the blockchain network are not too busy anymore, or maybe you can use a computer and connect the wallet you are using using Electrum and try looking for the cheapest cost with Electrum installed on the PC.

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2024, 02:51:44 PM »

In my opinion, some Bitcoin wallets provide very expensive transaction fees, and when that happens, there is no other choice but to wait until transactions on the blockchain network are not too busy anymore, or maybe you can use a computer and connect the wallet you are using using Electrum and try looking for the cheapest cost with Electrum installed on the PC.

I really cant oppose this fact, some wallets really offer higher transaction fees and no customization feature for boosting or sitting up custom fees. In my views, they usually set auto higher fees to enhance their customer's experience with the transaction processing.

Mostly newbies use the renowned Hot wallets like Trust wallet, so they really miss the important information related to the memepool and unit sat/b, but those who are aware of it mostly prefer the Electrum like solutions for their transection.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1313
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:23:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2024, 04:59:59 PM »

The problem is, I need to consolidate my wallet, take a look here:

40 USD if I use 20 sat vB

I don't have much to do now, the good thing is that I won't need to trade, but it would be good if I already consolidated it for a possible transaction in the future

Offline dkbit98

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:16:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Poll Starter
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2024, 05:20:24 PM »

Better don't look at USD value so much, this can get much higher when bitcoin get's to 100k, 200k or 500k. ;)
You can also wait or try using lower value with around 10 sat/vB but there is no guarantee when this transaction will be confirmed.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2024, 05:20:24 PM »

Online Stompix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2024, 05:46:44 PM »

I don't have much to do now, the good thing is that I won't need to trade, but it would be good if I already consolidated it for a possible transaction in the future

How many inputs do you have there?  :o
A ballpark figure gets me at least 50 if we assume segwit inputs and consolidation.
Anyhow most likely by early Monday morning you could do that with half of a the sum, I'm pretty confident that the weekend will make us touch 10sat/b.

Offline rdluffy

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1313
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:23:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2024, 09:48:02 PM »
Better don't look at USD value so much, this can get much higher when bitcoin get's to 100k, 200k or 500k. ;)
You can also wait or try using lower value with around 10 sat/vB but there is no guarantee when this transaction will be confirmed.

I'm thinking about whether to try a 10 sat/vB transaction or leave it for the future and maybe we can go back to 5 sat in a few weeks/months
If I try 10 sat I can save 20 USD, it's a good amount to save

A ballpark figure gets me at least 50 if we assume segwit inputs and consolidation.
Anyhow most likely by early Monday morning you could do that with half of a the sum, I'm pretty confident that the weekend will make us touch 10sat/b.

More than 80 inputs  ;D
It's a good amount to save, I'll keep looking the Mempool to see if I can save more

Online Stompix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2024, 11:31:09 PM »
~

More than 80 inputs  ;D
It's a good amount to save, I'll keep looking the Mempool to see if I can save more

You could do a reverse DCA fee saving plan  ;D ;D
Basically split your inputs in two or three batches depending on their value and you consolidate them like:
- the first most valued one at 10sat/vb
- second batch not so important you broadcast them at 5sat
and the last one just dump it at 1 sat/vb and leave it in the mempool

This way you would be at no risk at waiting for 5 and some other stupid hype to pump the the fees back to 100sat/vb but of course you will also feel bad if it does indeed drop to 1sat/vb.
But that being said, I'm almost sure we could touch under 10 if not even 8 by next Thursday(when the difficulty adjusts again)

Online bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:07:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2024, 05:32:07 PM »
This is just bad software. Not bitcoin protocol problem.

Anyway  you can most of the time customize the transaction fee, and use the ones recommended by mempool.space,  which is the most accurate fee rate prediction for transactions
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1694
  • Last Active: Today at 08:30:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2024, 05:49:22 PM »

I'm thinking about whether to try a 10 sat/vB transaction or leave it for the future and maybe we can go back to 5 sat in a few weeks/months

More than 80 inputs  ;D

13 or 14 sats looks good at the moment. you would save around 14 dollars if you use 14 sats.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2024, 09:37:16 AM »
More than 80 inputs  ;D
13 or 14 sats looks good at the moment. you would save around 14 dollars if you use 14 sats.
Sorry, I only convey the latest information at this time when I looked at the website https://blockchair.com/
There I saw around 12 Satoshi for Bitcoin transaction fees, that means it's cheaper as you said around 13 or 14 satoshi.

But if I ask all markets, miners and various components in Bitcoin, I want the Bitcoin transaction fee to be below 4 Satsohi.
As far i know , y're miners of Bitcoin . Can this happen if the Bitcoin transaction fee is below 4 satoshi?
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline dkbit98

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:16:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary Poll Starter
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2024, 04:56:26 PM »

And here we go again  :P
Just when I thought we are going to get back below 10 sat/vB, new wave of transactions came in and mempool is full again.
I hope everyone consolidated on time and enjoyed low fees while they lasted.

Bitmover how is that L-BTC observer development doing?
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online Stompix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2024, 10:48:33 PM »
Just when I thought we are going to get back below 10 sat/vB, new wave of transactions came in and mempool is full again.
I hope everyone consolidated on time and enjoyed low fees while they lasted.

Neah, cheap fees will still be around, this was just a dump that triggered a small clog.
Overall the mempool i still smaller 2015vMB despite that compared to than Saturday 220vMb or Friday 270vMb.
And it's again almost midnight in Europe so we will go pretty soon back to 12sat/vb 9there (are just 6 blocks till that).
The real test will be in 3 days once the difficulty adjusts.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG