follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: BTC halving event - What can we expect?  (Read 5507 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1794
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:42:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: BTC halving event - What can we expect?
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2024, 02:36:49 PM »
Isn't the halving going to happen next month, so currently is the impact of the bitcoin ETF, the bitcoin halving is expected to happen next month, April. I also don't really expect much about the halving, because it seems like the ETF impact is higher.
If you say that ETFs have their own FOMO, it doesn't seem like it can provide a guarantee to rise when the halving occurs because I see that currently the hype is happening because of the influence of the ETF and it is approaching the halving so that when there is good news like that it will have a very high effect on the exchange.

I will join in the discussion with you both, if I think bitcoin and bitcoin ETFs will both have a big influence on the crypto market. because I think ETFs will attract new whales who are interested in investing in bitcoin, I even read that several companies have already entered with ETFs. and the halving means that the supply of bitcoin is limited by high demand, so the price of bitcoin will soar.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2024, 02:36:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1165
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2024, 03:12:05 PM »
Isn't the halving going to happen next month, so currently is the impact of the bitcoin ETF, the bitcoin halving is expected to happen next month, April. I also don't really expect much about the halving, because it seems like the ETF impact is higher.
If you say that ETFs have their own FOMO, it doesn't seem like it can provide a guarantee to rise when the halving occurs because I see that currently the hype is happening because of the influence of the ETF and it is approaching the halving so that when there is good news like that it will have a very high effect on the exchange.

I will join in the discussion with you both, if I think bitcoin and bitcoin ETFs will both have a big influence on the crypto market. because I think ETFs will attract new whales who are interested in investing in bitcoin, I even read that several companies have already entered with ETFs. and the halving means that the supply of bitcoin is limited by high demand, so the price of bitcoin will soar.
I agree with you that ETFs have an influence on the movement of bitcoin, and when there is negative news from them it will cause the market to crash and conversely if there is positive news then the market will rise, in my opinion this cannot be denied because this is not just happening this time. .

But apart from all that, we are certainly happy with what is happening now. Any positive influence that comes to bitcoin will be good for us as bitcoin holders, because it will benefit us.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2528
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:10:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2024, 03:39:40 PM »

I agree with you that ETFs have an influence on the movement of bitcoin, and when there is negative news from them it will cause the market to crash and conversely if there is positive news then the market will rise, in my opinion this cannot be denied because this is not just happening this time. .

But apart from all that, we are certainly happy with what is happening now. Any positive influence that comes to bitcoin will be good for us as bitcoin holders, because it will benefit us.

If you buy bitcoin when it is bearish and hold on until it is bullish it will always be profitable. The bitcoin ETF caused a tremendous increase in bitcoin this time, reaching a new ATH that had never been achieved before. This is a breath of fresh air for bitcoin holders

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2024, 05:06:44 PM »

If you buy bitcoin when it is bearish and hold on until it is bullish it will always be profitable. The bitcoin ETF caused a tremendous increase in bitcoin this time, reaching a new ATH that had never been achieved before. This is a breath of fresh air for bitcoin holders

I am doubtful, I don't know if this sudden rise in the market will make things good for Bitcoin because it has risen due to the effect of the ETF s, I had read that the effect of the Bitcoin approvals will occur in 6 months, and that many I hope that in 3 or 4 months, although the rise this time exceeded the previous ATH and although right now it is falling in price a little, it may be that a good Correction occurs, as well as a bullish start with more force, everything It is in the possibilities of what happens,

I am inclined to say that if the price has dropped now, then it is time to buy, there is no other option, and if the price continues to drop, then you should continue buying, you should not miss the opportunity , when Bitcoin rises in price, everyone in the world will regret not buying before, whatever the effect of the market , For ETF or something like that, you should Buy.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 10:04:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2024, 09:37:57 AM »
If you look at the history of Bitcoin price movements, it is currently at a high price and if it enters at the current price then there is the potential for being trapped. I prefer to keep waiting until the price of Bitcoin falls back to $20k again and you can buy as much as possible. After that, store your wallet in the safest place because it will be stored for the long term, maybe 10 years.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1650
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2024, 04:14:48 PM »
It is possible that the bitcoin halving will not have much of an impact on the price of bitcoin, as you said that we are riding a train that is so fast that the high demand after the bitcoin ETF will make the price of bitcoin increasingly unstoppable, it is even very difficult to predict the highest point that bitcoin will reach.
I don't think that's true because the impact of the halving this year is very clear, making the price of Bitcoin even higher and demand increasing, making it difficult for Bitcoin miners to get more Bitcoin because the halving increases the block system which is increasingly strengthened, and the existence of ETFs becomes a complement to this year's halving.
Well, it's the sentiment of the investors towards the upcoming, and the past events that makes the price of Bitcoin go up.
Investors take the acceptance of a Bitcoin ETF as positive thus, they are buying more Bitcoin. Investors take the upcoming Bitcoin halving event as positive that's why they're buying, and we just saw a surge of Bitcoin's price a few days ago which is just insane knowing that the event isn't happening yet.

TBH, I knew already that we will go down after that price surge that happened a few days ago, and this is also the reason why I kept some USDT on my Binance account to take the opportunity, and I'm lucky that I got it right. I already bought more BTC in preparation for the bull run. Now what can I expect for the halving event. None TBH. Nothing will happen TBH a few days after the event. If you're an investor, you will felt nothing a few days or weeks after the halving, but what will feel the effect the most are the miners because they're profitability is already cut into half.

You will feel the impact of the halving event months after the event. As for the others, don't expect too much, and continue accumulating more Bitcoin. :)

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1273
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2024, 08:22:01 AM »
It all depends on each person's strategy and price target.
The price now may be high enough and very good to take some of the profits,
but for some people the price is still less, and they are still targeting an even higher ATH.

Halving is indeed a reference to whether the market will be bullish again or not,
now, before the halving occurs, Bitcoin has reached a new ATH at the price of $ 70k ++.

Some cycles may change, but the history of the market in the past becomes a reference to how the market will be in the future.
Must be responsible with all choices made, make sure you hold the advantage.
No doubt about it. Everyone decides when to buy/when to sell. Everything also depends on investments + expectations of % income to deposit, so everything is individual. In that respect, you are absolutely correct about everything. I have nothing to add, I also hold the same opinion. I have adhered and will continue to adhere to risk management in any asset.  8)

Small stats on losses/gains Over the last 900 days (short-termers 155 days or less) have sold on exchanges:

16.1 mln BTC in loss
12.9 mln BTC in profit

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: March 18, 2024, 08:22:01 AM »

Offline MusaPk

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 06:59:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Mobile User Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #112 on: March 18, 2024, 09:24:51 AM »
If you look at the history of Bitcoin price movements, it is currently at a high price and if it enters at the current price then there is the potential for being trapped. I prefer to keep waiting until the price of Bitcoin falls back to $20k again and you can buy as much as possible. After that, store your wallet in the safest place because it will be stored for the long term, maybe 10 years.

We have seen few months back Bitcoin price dropping to $20k and then making a strong rebound. We can't say that Bitcoin may again go back to $20k this time. Even if that happens it will take considerable time.
Halving is about 33 days from today and already Bitcoin price is revolving around its ATH. Historically Bitcoin price goes up after halving but it takes time not immediately.
This halving is different from previous halving's may be because many people are waiting for this event.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:43:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2024, 06:57:26 PM »
We have seen few months back Bitcoin price dropping to $20k and then making a strong rebound. We can't say that Bitcoin may again go back to $20k this time. Even if that happens it will take considerable time.
Halving is about 33 days from today and already Bitcoin price is revolving around its ATH. Historically Bitcoin price goes up after halving but it takes time not immediately.
This halving is different from previous halving's may be because many people are waiting for this event.

Price was down few months ago and there was a dip that caused the bitcoin price to reduced to 26k$ but after that we see a huge pump  of 73k$ between which there was a regular pump and dump mechanism but now we are satisfied that it will not go so down to turn into 26k$ or lower before halving.

Bitcoin price is still lower than its previous ATH of 69k$ but now a month is left for halving and definitely we will see huge pump that will increase the price of every coin. This time the price will be higher than previous ATH and halving will be different because currently the demands for bitcoin is far higher than that of at previous halving.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1273
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2024, 10:18:08 AM »
Meanwhile, the main event of the year, is just a little bit away. 34 days. Are there any readers who are involved in mining?

P.S. What are your thoughts now? After the bitcoin price has been falling for days on end. Do you think we'll be back in the 70,000$ to 74,000$ range? Also if you think absolutely the opposite, you can write too. Anything you think about this news and so on. It's interesting to read everyone's thoughts.  8)

░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 01:14:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2024, 11:29:33 AM »

I don't think that's true because the impact of the halving this year is very clear, making the price of Bitcoin even higher and demand increasing, making it difficult for Bitcoin miners to get more Bitcoin because the halving increases the block system which is increasingly strengthened, and the existence of ETFs becomes a complement to this year's halving.

Exactly. This cycle is quite unusual due to the impact of ETF, but that doesn't mean that we all neglect the aftermath of what Bitcoin halving might do. The ETF impact was just so massive that we couldn't picture a better price after the halving. But it seems price of Bitcoin is currently dropping, which means some Whales might be dumping ahead of the halving. Currently $63K, and maybe another waiting period to get a perfect time to buy and stack ahead.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1129
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:18:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2024, 12:53:46 PM »
It all depends on each person's strategy and price target.
The price now may be high enough and very good to take some of the profits,
but for some people the price is still less, and they are still targeting an even higher ATH.

Halving is indeed a reference to whether the market will be bullish again or not,
now, before the halving occurs, Bitcoin has reached a new ATH at the price of $ 70k ++.

Some cycles may change, but the history of the market in the past becomes a reference to how the market will be in the future.
Must be responsible with all choices made, make sure you hold the advantage.
No doubt about it. Everyone decides when to buy/when to sell. Everything also depends on investments + expectations of % income to deposit, so everything is individual. In that respect, you are absolutely correct about everything. I have nothing to add, I also hold the same opinion. I have adhered and will continue to adhere to risk management in any asset.  8)

Small stats on losses/gains Over the last 900 days (short-termers 155 days or less) have sold on exchanges:

16.1 mln BTC in loss
12.9 mln BTC in profit

we have all our own target and decisions here in our investments , I am also took some profit last week when bitcoin Hit its all time High and yeah I know that i have  taken my goodprofit and still holding it till now, also I wanted to re enter this funds  once the market bearish again.

Offline MusaPk

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 06:59:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Mobile User Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2024, 06:40:21 PM »
Price was down few months ago and there was a dip that caused the bitcoin price to reduced to 26k$ but after that we see a huge pump  of 73k$ between which there was a regular pump and dump mechanism but now we are satisfied that it will not go so down to turn into 26k$ or lower before halving.

Bitcoin price is still lower than its previous ATH of 69k$ but now a month is left for halving and definitely we will see huge pump that will increase the price of every coin. This time the price will be higher than previous ATH and halving will be different because currently the demands for bitcoin is far higher than that of at previous halving.

The bitcoin community has grown over the period of time and now there are more people in bitcoin ecosystem then ever. Normally bitcoin prices touches ATH after few months of halving but this time already price of Bitcoin is at ATH and we are one month away from halving. This is extraordinary situation and never happened before. Those who have bitcoins in there possession must HODL because IMO the biggest bull run is yet to come after halving. 

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 712
  • Last Active: Today at 01:11:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2024, 08:32:07 AM »
The bitcoin community has grown over the period of time and now there are more people in bitcoin ecosystem then ever. Normally bitcoin prices touches ATH after few months of halving but this time already price of Bitcoin is at ATH and we are one month away from halving. This is extraordinary situation and never happened before. Those who have bitcoins in there possession must HODL because IMO the biggest bull run is yet to come after halving.
A fairly large price increase will probably occur within the next year because up to now the price of bitcoin is still likely to fall, halving has many impacts that make anything possible happen, in the next few days the price of bitcoin could rise and fall without you knowing exactly. Hodl is the right move to keep waiting for bitcoin to reach a very high price, soon.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:43:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #119 on: March 22, 2024, 06:12:51 PM »

The market is fluctuating greatly and after reduction from 73k$ to 61k$ we have not seen such a huge price again but price is rotating between 61k$ and 67k$ which means that for a week or more we saw down movement.

Big event of pumping market is coming but it is also an assumption not guaranteed. We can only prepare our holding for pumping season but we cannot identify in advance that during halving what will be the situations. Most of the people get feared currently by experiencing such a dip and they have sold their bitcoin already.

If buying rate remain same or increases then we will soon see a pump and after halving situations will become favorable for all of us.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██