follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin New Record 2024 Bitcoin Price Touches 50K  (Read 2918 times)

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1063
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:59:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Bitcoin New Record 2024 Bitcoin Price Touches 50K
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2024, 11:13:40 AM »
I created a topic like this the other forum and I noticed that today bitcoin price has surpassed the level of 60k today because we aren't that focused to know what would be of this time currently price and many people has been left away even as they were panicking to buy when the price dip. Lot of people didn't invest because they thought that price would fall below what they planned to buy and yet they have seen new price level.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2024, 11:13:40 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1550
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2024, 10:02:51 PM »
It's really close to ATH (in the USD terms). I don't know how much the existing ATH is, the first result in Google tells me it's $68,990.90 (per the Wall Street Journal), according to. coinmarketcap: USD $68,789.63. The highest price today was $67,791.37, i.e. only 1.5% short of the ATH.
I think it is very likely that we will break it quickly. This should result in a large increase in media coverage, which, in turn, may increase the interest of retail investors. But who knows, maybe it will be a sell signal for many people, but I doubt it.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2024, 11:23:03 PM »
It's really close to ATH (in the USD terms). I don't know how much the existing ATH is, the first result in Google tells me it's $68,990.90 (per the Wall Street Journal), according to. coinmarketcap: USD $68,789.63. The highest price today was $67,791.37, i.e. only 1.5% short of the ATH.
I think it is very likely that we will break it quickly. This should result in a large increase in media coverage, which, in turn, may increase the interest of retail investors. But who knows, maybe it will be a sell signal for many people, but I doubt it.

Before the halving, maybe next week or the 3rd week of the month, we might see a new all time high, breaking our previous and it going to happen before the halving. I thought that this is the first time that we are going to see this scenario, but it's not.

Yes, media has been covering it already, and even in social medias Twitter is one of the hottest keyword now. So fun times ahead in this bull run, we all have our expectations how big this bull run will be and hopefully we can see profits for us in the future.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2024, 04:22:55 PM »
At least the Bitcoin price will return to its high price and print a new high price which will happen soon because currently the Bitcoin price has reached $68k. As you can see, the potential to print a new high price of $100k will be easy to happen because currently the ETF has is open to Bitcoin so there will be many people buying Bitcoin through ETF.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2024, 10:47:59 AM »
I created a topic like this the other forum and I noticed that today bitcoin price has surpassed the level of 60k today because we aren't that focused to know what would be of this time currently price and many people has been left away even as they were panicking to buy when the price dip. Lot of people didn't invest because they thought that price would fall below what they planned to buy and yet they have seen new price level.

The current price of bitcoin is $66K, mate.  this was a fantastic price before the bitcoin halving. And yesterday it had a previous ATH of $69K, looking at this, it is possible that Bitcoin will reach a New ATH of more than $150K next year.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1998
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2024, 09:55:53 PM »
Well, things are getting very good, so far the price is making a big Difference , or I Know what others think, but I do feel that this is going to be big , and the Price has not gone back, and it could be that things are getting worse They see much better now that they are Putting themselves on edge, and everyone wants to buy bitcoin because it is Growing , When for a long time it has been recommended that they should have bought it, but well it has not yet risen as it should, for me this is just a warning Of the good things that are coming, for this to have a good turn it Should pass the last ATH, I would dare to say that as Long as it is below the price of $70k it is usable to Buy.
Yeah, it is not too late for anyone to buy bitcoin at the current price, as long as the person is not planning to hodli for short-term. If he wants to invest in a long-term, he should start buying now, using DCA method. So that when buying, he would not bother about the price, but stay focus on buying regular, either weekly or monthly with an amount that wouldn't affect his monthly expenses. If he continues like that, he will be able to increase his bitcoin portfolio over time. Waiting is not the best thing no matter the price of bitcoin. It is better to be a low coiner than a nocoiner.
Well, what happens is that I have a very broad criteria for buying Bitcoin, at the same time I think it is the most appropriate and it is simple, has the price of Bitcoin not exceeded the last ATH? Then you can buy, if it has already exceeded the last ATH, I recommend not buying, because most people buy Bitcoin when it is rising in price, perhaps because of the news, the excitement that causes it, the adrenaline, all those things make a person, then buy when you shouldn't, by simple logic it is advisable to buy when it is cheap, but since you don't know when to buy cheap, you can allocate money to make staggered purchases, if the price goes down you buy, if it goes up you don't buy, But if the price drops even more, you continue buying, for me that is buying intelligently.

It's my way of thinking, it's my way of seeing things, bitcoin can explode at any time and that can be a big boom that's why I say that it can do something.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2024, 10:12:32 PM »

The current price of bitcoin is $66K, mate.  this was a fantastic price before the bitcoin halving. And yesterday it had a previous ATH of $69K, looking at this, it is possible that Bitcoin will reach a New ATH of more than $150K next year.
Currently, BTC is still strong at a price of $72k, which means BTC still has the potential to continue making new ATHs in these years. Honestly, I didn't expect the increase experienced by BTC to run this quickly. In fact, I never thought I would see the last ATH BTC pass at the beginning of this year. I think the hype isn't even over yet. And yes, everyone who has been delaying investing in BTC will definitely regret it when they see the price of BTC now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2024, 10:12:32 PM »

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2024, 11:05:35 PM »

sometimes setting the lowest price is important, but in crypto times like this it is very difficult to set the lowest price especially since the process towards halving has already started, so in my opinion if we have confidence that our funds can provide 20-40% profits in the future then I think more Well, hurry up and buy before the price continues to soar even higher

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2024, 04:10:40 PM »

sometimes setting the lowest price is important, but in crypto times like this it is very difficult to set the lowest price especially since the process towards halving has already started, so in my opinion if we have confidence that our funds can provide 20-40% profits in the future then I think more Well, hurry up and buy before the price continues to soar even higher

To be honest, right now I don't dare buy bitcoin, because I already took it out years ago. The price of bitcoin is currently very high. I diverted my money to buy altcoins that I thought had upside potential

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Last Active: Today at 10:34:19 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2024, 06:55:28 PM »
To be honest, right now I don't dare buy bitcoin, because I already took it out years ago. The price of bitcoin is currently very high. I diverted my money to buy altcoins that I thought had upside potential
Good choice, I feel the same way, as when BTC started to hit $70k, it was a tough moment to decide for me to buy more. Until now, I am still holding the BTC assets that I have and not adding to them this month (it looks like that will be the case). My focus is on finding the best time to sell, so that I can get good profits from the trades I make.

The current $70k/BTC price is a great time to monitor.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2024, 11:11:16 PM »
The lowest price will usually occur when it is bearish because many cryptocurrency assets will have their prices collapse. Meanwhile, currently there is a bullish situation so it is difficult to predict the collapse of cryptocurrency prices on exchanges, and all possibilities in cryptocurrency can happen without prior notification.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG