follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What do you think will be the future of Bitcoin?  (Read 2885 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: What do you think will be the future of Bitcoin?
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2024, 05:24:46 PM »
The bitcoin ETF was very influential in increasing the price of bitcoin until it reached $73K, and that's a fact. The problem is now there is a correction and the price of bitcoin has fallen to $68K. But this is only the correlation before the halving, because we will see a correction after the bitcoin halving.
Hopefully what you say is true because if you look at yesterday there were a lot of people trapped in bitcoin when the price touched a new ATH, and  the price of bitcoin can return to $73k after that traders who are stuck at high prices can immediately sell their assets and prepare some the correction will happen again and buy bitcoin when the price is cheap during the bearish season.

We should buy bitcoin in 2022 or early 2023 where the price is still low, if we buy when it has touched the new ATH, it will feel too bold. It's best to buy potential altcoins and don't add bitcoin if you don't want to be trapped at high prices and cause panic.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2024, 05:24:46 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2024, 07:06:06 PM »
The bitcoin ETF was very influential in increasing the price of bitcoin until it reached $73K, and that's a fact. The problem is now there is a correction and the price of bitcoin has fallen to $68K. But this is only the correlation before the halving, because we will see a correction after the bitcoin halving.
Hopefully what you say is true because if you look at yesterday there were a lot of people trapped in bitcoin when the price touched a new ATH, and  the price of bitcoin can return to $73k after that traders who are stuck at high prices can immediately sell their assets and prepare some the correction will happen again and buy bitcoin when the price is cheap during the bearish season.

We should buy bitcoin in 2022 or early 2023 where the price is still low, if we buy when it has touched the new ATH, it will feel too bold. It's best to buy potential altcoins and don't add bitcoin if you don't want to be trapped at high prices and cause panic.
If we do speak about those years then this is where that extreme bear market on which everything is really indeed dropping on which its true that this is the really the best time that you would really be considering on stashing up yourself on buying bitcoin rather than on trying out to have those kind of fears just because you would be having those thoughts that it might really be going back to zero on which this is really that something that you would really be able to felt on but on the time that you had missed out then this is where that extreme
regret that you would be able to feel that you should have accumulated more on the time that it was really that still cheap.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2024, 11:46:23 PM »
Unfortunately at that time no one knew that the price of Bitcoin could soar as high as it is now, this is what makes people's doubts become a loss, even though buying Bitcoin is very good because it can provide a lot of profit and there is no need to be afraid of the price collapsing because the price will definitely rise to be expensive when supply is increasingly reaching its maximum point.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:23:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2024, 01:21:08 AM »

The years 2022 and 2023 are already past us so there is little point in thinking that buying Bitcoins at that time would have made a substantial profit now. If we come back to the time that passes and say that we should have done it at that time, then it is only a waste of time thinking because this thinking will not be of any use. However, if you invest in Bitcoin in the beginning of 2022 and 2023, you can get enough profit now, if you invest in Bitcoin in the beginning of 2024, then you can get enough profit in 2025 and 2026. We may have thought in 2022 and early 2023 that we might lose money by buying Bitcoin at this time, but when the price of Bitcoin hit record highs, we said we should have invested at that time. If at that time you missed the opportunity to earn profit by investing, now you can create the possibility of profit by investing in Bitcoin.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2024, 11:36:03 PM »
investors will certainly be caught up with the high price of bitcoin, but that won't be now though, that would be after the bull run is over because as for now, whatever price you bought at, bitcoin will surely skyrocket more than the price in the long run, after months of the halving, I guess. However, whoever chooses to buy bitcoin by then, wants to be caught by the high price of bitcoin and they should be ready to hodl for a long(from a bearish market to a bull run)

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2024, 11:53:16 PM »
Yes, the best time to buy was in 2022-2023. But if we still didn't buy in those years, we can buy before the halving. We can see that the price of Bitcoin and some altcoins already begin to skyrocket. It probably can have a big pump in the halving. We are nearing the halving, it will be in the next month. I don't think it is bad to buy Bitcoin now, it will be predicted around $80k in the next month (halving). But it depends on you whether you are brave or not.  ;)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2024, 02:44:15 AM »
Yes, the best time to buy was in 2022-2023. But if we still didn't buy in those years, we can buy before the halving. We can see that the price of Bitcoin and some altcoins already begin to skyrocket. It probably can have a big pump in the halving. We are nearing the halving, it will be in the next month. I don't think it is bad to buy Bitcoin now, it will be predicted around $80k in the next month (halving). But it depends on you whether you are brave or not.  ;)
Personally, I don't dare to buy bitcoin when it reaches $80k, for me it is very risky. Because the price is too high, even though many predict Bitcoin will reach a price of $150k, that is just a prediction and no one knows its accuracy. I would rather add to my collection of altcoins, where the price is still low than buying bitcoin.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2024, 02:44:15 AM »

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:09:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2024, 05:28:33 AM »
Personally, I don't dare to buy bitcoin when it reaches $80k, for me it is very risky. Because the price is too high, even though many predict Bitcoin will reach a price of $150k, that is just a prediction and no one knows its accuracy. I would rather add to my collection of altcoins, where the price is still low than buying bitcoin.
That's another option to choose especially if you are the type of investor who wouldn't want to get FOMO and always focus on maximizing their profit by purchasing at the bottom and selling at the top. Rather than a quick way of earning a possible profit like investing and joining the ride on the increase in the price of Bitcoin.

But if you are the type of investor who would want to diversify their investment and always do the practice of doing DCA in Bitcoin, it is still a possible choice. What they should do is simply set a target amount of where they will sell their Bitcoin investments and become alert to any possible news that might come to Bitcoin that will surely affect its price.

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2024, 07:53:18 AM »
Exactly, the Bitcoin price at that number is already very expensive and very dangerous to buy. When the price rises this high then this is not the right time to buy Bitcoin. Times like this are the moment to look for the right price to sell at a high price and make a profit withdrawal .
When you want to buy Bitcoin, it must be in a bearish season because many coin prices have collapsed.

Offline Alston Liu

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 42
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Karma Quick Poster 10 Posts
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2024, 04:34:25 AM »
Yes, I think Bitcoin has a promising future and still a long way to go given its existence of nearly 2 decades. We talk about the traits of Bitcoin including defi, storage, security and all sorts of things. There might be some competition between cryptos and digital currencies.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2024, 08:04:05 AM »
Exactly, the Bitcoin price at that number is already very expensive and very dangerous to buy. When the price rises this high then this is not the right time to buy Bitcoin. Times like this are the moment to look for the right price to sell at a high price and make a profit withdrawal .
When you want to buy Bitcoin, it must be in a bearish season because many coin prices have collapsed.

It is possible that now the price of Bitcoin is only a third of its real value throughout the year, since growth is guaranteed, but I agree with you that now I don’t really want to buy Bitcoin, although large investors, on the contrary, are only now starting to buy in order to sell in a year and not wait 3-4 years for growth.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2024, 07:05:46 PM »
It is possible that now the price of Bitcoin is only a third of its real value throughout the year, since growth is guaranteed, but I agree with you that now I don’t really want to buy Bitcoin, although large investors, on the contrary, are only now starting to buy in order to sell in a year and not wait 3-4 years for growth.
At the moment, we only know that many traditional investors are buying BTC Spot ETF because it was only approved in January of this year. We don't know when the whales accumulated BTC, I think they also bought a lot of BTC at the $15K-20K zone instead of FOMO and buying at $60K. Some with larger capital are also only willing to buy BTC after Halving because they don't want to face big market fluctuations like in March 2020, right before halving. I welcome all buying and selling actions in the market because it helps ensure liquidity and long-term market development  ;D
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2024, 06:19:49 AM »
If you want to buy Bitcoin, you should be able to buy it consistently, even in very small amounts. Bitcoin price movements from year to year always have upward and downward price movements. However, waiting for the price to collapse again takes a very long time to achieve this. So it's better to buy when you have money and use Bitcoin as your future savings.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2024, 07:26:14 AM »
At the moment, we only know that many traditional investors are buying BTC Spot ETF because it was only approved in January of this year. We don't know when the whales accumulated BTC, I think they also bought a lot of BTC at the $15K-20K zone instead of FOMO and buying at $60K. Some with larger capital are also only willing to buy BTC after Halving because they don't want to face big market fluctuations like in March 2020, right before halving. I welcome all buying and selling actions in the market because it helps ensure liquidity and long-term market development  ;D

Yes, we all welcome such fluctuations in the market)) especially those who trade on the stock exchange are all interested in them, we can not know how the whales are working now and perhaps accumulation is mixed with trading, which seems to me most of all because of what I see on the charts that the last few years is like a saw).

Offline Paragon2

• Activity: 231
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 03:07:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2024, 07:29:41 AM »
Bitcoin is now starting to improve and I think it will break the previous highs in the next few days.  What do you think?
Bitcoin halving is held every four years to create its new record.  If you look at the past history, you will surely know how the price of Bitcoin has made its new record.  If you look at the history of 2012, 2016, 2020, halvings, you will definitely know about its new record.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG