follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why Bitcoin scam allover the world today?  (Read 3104 times)

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
Why Bitcoin scam allover the world today?
« on: February 19, 2024, 01:53:47 AM »
With the rate of Bitcoin scam to in the world I today I will say it's cause as a high demand for Bitcoin and the rate in which it appears to benefit than other crypto coins, Bitcoin is more value like and asset it's also used as a payment method in mostly all the website than other crypto coins or cheat coins people sees it as an opportunity, with the high rate of Bitcoin people offer to double the amount of Bitcoin you bought just for you to get away with your money that's the popular scam now website promising to offer you high amount of Bitcoin in return they are all scam just few trading platform are real.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Why Bitcoin scam allover the world today?
« on: February 19, 2024, 01:53:47 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1913
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:00:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
Re: Why Bitcoin scam allover the world today?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 02:31:03 PM »
With the rate of Bitcoin scam to in the world I today I will say it's cause as a high demand for Bitcoin and the rate in which it appears to benefit than other crypto coins, Bitcoin is more value like and asset it's also used as a payment method in mostly all the website than other crypto coins or cheat coins people sees it as an opportunity, with the high rate of Bitcoin people offer to double the amount of Bitcoin you bought just for you to get away with your money that's the popular scam now website promising to offer you high amount of Bitcoin in return they are all scam just few trading platform are real.

This is entirely to be expected and I would be surprised if it didn't happen!
And the main problem is that this is a consequence of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies.
The first problem is the lack of a comprehensive legislative framework regarding cryptocurrencies. In many countries, cryptocurrency is generally “nothing”, which is not a value that can be stolen.
The second problem is the technology of the blockchain itself. “Covering your tracks” of such a crime, I can’t say it’s completely simple, but quite simple.
The third is hype in the market, which greatly dulls the sense of self-preservation and leads to unreasonable actions

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 10:30:55 AM »

...people offer to double the amount of Bitcoin you bought just for you to get away with your money that's the popular scam now website promising to offer you high amount of Bitcoin in return they are all scam just few trading platform are real.

There is always a perennial wisdom with the saying: "When something is too good to be true, then it probably is." This is quite applicable here in the cryptocurrency industry and in the world of investing in general. Never fall into the trap of promises of riches by just doing nothing...believing that you just throw your money into someone's wallet and you will experience skyrocketing ROI that can not be found anywhere else. Never ever believe that you can soon be financially rich this way...as this can surely lead to real-time poverty. I should know because I was a victim of many scams before as I was then gullible and can easily be manipulated. I lose my BTC because I trusted the words of some people...only to end up with empty bags of air. I could have been rich by now as BTC is now so valuable but alas it never happened because I was just another stupid guy in the corner. Now, it must be noted that scams may be using Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency but these scams should never be called as Bitcoin scams in the same way that we don't call any scam as fiat scam. Bitcoin is just used as a medium of exchange or like money in the transactions and Bitcoin (just like your normal money) will not care if someone is using it for scams or not as Bitcoin is not a police nor a judge.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 12:01:59 PM »

This is entirely to be expected and I would be surprised if it didn't happen!
And the main problem is that this is a consequence of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies.
The first problem is the lack of a comprehensive legislative framework regarding cryptocurrencies. In many countries, cryptocurrency is generally “nothing”, which is not a value that can be stolen.
The second problem is the technology of the blockchain itself. “Covering your tracks” of such a crime, I can’t say it’s completely simple, but quite simple.
The third is hype in the market, which greatly dulls the sense of self-preservation and leads to unreasonable actions

As cryptocurrencies have their pros and cons, if you follow a good framework towards these coins in general then you will surely find Bitcoin as a trustworthy coin. And huge wealth has been invested in these coins, who use cryptocurrency to protect their privacy by illegally acquiring wealth. Cryptocurrencies are therefore highly tolerant in terms of asset security, and if you follow the market hype you will surely appreciate its volatility.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1800
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:31:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2024, 05:37:21 PM »

I don't like the title of the discussion as if it implies that Bitcoin is a scam, it's the people who use Bitcoin are the culprit it's not Bitcoin, if people use the dollar to scam people you would not say that the dollar is a scam but the people who use the dollar to scam people, its a misconception for many people that Bitcoin is the scam when the people who uses Bitcoin to scam people are the one who should be prosecuted. We should
help newbies to be enlightened about what Bitcoin is and what it's not.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:57:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2024, 05:44:39 PM »

That could be a reason but the reason why we have high increase in scam because of Bitcoin is that Bitcoin is another new digital currency, unlike the fiat many people are used to, not many of them understand Bitcoin very well, so what scammers do is that they take advantage of people that know much about bitcoin like people that doesn't know how to safely secure their Bitcoin by backing up their seed phrase and private keys or people that don't know about private keys.

Some of this high return on investment is another aspect people don't know. Most people that have Bitcoin want a profit and because of the success story they have heard about Bitcoin, they don't think twice when scammers offer them high return on investment, some of them don't even know anything about investment all their life, it's through Bitcoin they come and that's why it's simple for scammers to steal Bitcoin from them.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 04:02:46 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 06:46:04 PM »
Bitcoin is decentralized, no one else but you have control over it when you own it. And it is up to you to keep your assets protected. Also, it is irreversible. Once the transaction has been confirmed by the blockchain, you can not take it back or reverse the transaction. Once it's gone, it's gone.
The majority of people who are in BTC are mostly to make a profit and they are here as investors. For that reason, they do not know much about BTC and how to keep it safe. They are very easy targets for hacking and the hackers take advantage of that. The blockchain is transparent yet hard to track the footprint left by the hackers. It takes 1-2 mins to create a wallet. So it is easy and the victims are greater in number. Also the halving is coming near. So now the scammers are more active.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 06:46:04 PM »

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: Today at 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 09:04:35 PM »
You mean PONZI's and HYIP's?

These are long time or old way of scamming people and those kind of scams are already rampant in 2015-2016 as far as i remember where there are tons of doublers
and some easy money making sites wayback. Dont know if they are still existing as of this moment but if yes then only noobs would really be totally that getting
victimized by it on which it is really that a sad way or path into those greedy newbies out there. Im not that saying that they do deserve those things but
losing up money on a scam which makes you more wiser on next time.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:51:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2024, 10:54:17 PM »
Fiat has scammers too, its not really related to crypto at all, it is related to the fact that crypto is something that allows people to use it like a currency, a way to transfer monatery value, just like fiat, or you can use stocks, or gold, whatever you want to use to be fair. However, that doesn't change the fact that we are seeing crypto being the unimportant part there. The most important part is that we are seeing it do much more and this is why we should consider it growing one way or another. And this could happen one way or another with either crypto or not, so its not really that important that scams exists, it would exist even if we eradicate all cryptos today.

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:13:50 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2024, 11:30:13 PM »
There is also a high rate of scam using other tools too, the rate of BTC scams is nothing close to how high fiat scam is, but everyone talks about BTC scam because that is what the government wants the media to publish, so gullible people see BTC as nothing other than a tool for scammers.

However, take note that BTC's blockchain is public and not anonymous, so it is not suitable for scammers, to scam through the BTC network and hide your traces, you must have knowledge of BTC, and know how to use privacy solutions like mixers and CoinJoin implementations, and not many scammers want to go through this.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1514
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:22:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2024, 11:40:23 PM »
I don't think it's just Bitcoin but it also happens on FIAT, scammers just use Bitcoin and other crypto because most people don't have enough knowledge about Bitcoin and crypto which is why most of scammer use Crypto to scam people.

Even people who do not have much knowledge about Bitcoin say that Bitcoin is a scam but the fact they don't know exactly what is Bitcoin.
Just like some of my friends, thought that Bitcoin was networking even though I didn't give any referral links to them they said it was a networking and scam. They didn't know Bitcoin was legit only scammers use it to scam people, not the Bitcoin itself.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2024, 04:44:38 AM »

I don't like the title of the discussion as if it implies that Bitcoin is a scam, it's the people who use Bitcoin are the culprit it's not Bitcoin, if people use the dollar to scam people you would not say that the dollar is a scam but the people who use the dollar to scam people, its a misconception for many people that Bitcoin is the scam when the people who uses Bitcoin to scam people are the one who should be prosecuted. We should
help newbies to be enlightened about what Bitcoin is and what it's not.
Yeah +1 mate it's quiet misleading to be honest but I think OP is not a native english speaker that is why grammar is sometimes same as mine. 😅

Anyways, Bitcoin is just a tool for the lawless and greedy elements to create something that is unpleasant in the ears and eyes of the Bitcoin community. The only drawback here is that even if these modus operandi was here for a long time some are still falling into it. I don't know why or maybe because they just wanted to take the risk of this get rich quick scheme in the hope of hitting the jackpot.

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Last Active: Today at 07:21:35 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2024, 05:48:04 PM »
I was not able to understand your some of the words/lines due to grammatical mistakes, I suggest you to work on that, but besides that, I got the context of your post and that is, we should not blindly trust all coins, exchanges, instead focus on the real ones to avoid ourselves from scams, but besides these we should also not that BTC as get quick rich scheme.

And that is very true, because BTC is not going to double your money over night or going to make you rich overnight, proper time is there that have to be waited by a investors to get some returns on his/her money, I will say knowledge is the only solution to these problems, although BTC's adoption is increasing and scams too, but knowledge can save newbies from such scams, so before start investing in BTC, try to get some knowledge of how things works, if you don't understand, ask locals who knows.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:44:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2024, 06:19:33 PM »
The fact that someone cannot earn Bitcoin easily, as they are most likely offered by scammers, does not mean that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency is bad. We are looking for an income opportunity, but first of all, cryptocurrency should be seen as something more and valuable, and not a way to make money.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2024, 10:43:11 PM »
Fraud or scam isn't just in Bitcoin, dude. Even altcoins have more fraud. Look at how many scam projects there have been so far, there are so many. It's all just for money, for money. There is no other reason, because it is so easy to create a scam project and make a profit. Even though these scams have happened many times, there will still be many other victims with the same or almost the same scam method.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG