follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 🌀 UniJoin Stopped Working  (Read 19706 times)

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1727
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: 🌀 UniJoin.io - CoinJoin Mixer | Your Anonymity Is Our Priority!
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2024, 05:20:36 PM »
And I am curious, and wanna ask, how does one invest in crypto anonymously? Can one invest in bitcoin without going through a centralized exchange or p2p trade through uniJoin? If yes, how does it work?

It's in the why unijoin page:

There are risk in using the same address and store funds within the same wallet even if you buy from true p2p or BATMs or if you use the funded address to directly deposit to something that requires KYC.

So if I buy anonymously each month 1000 euros of BTC from someone, that guy still knows that how much I bought and my bank number and can even know when I'm buying coins from somebody else or where I move my coins, same from a BATM that takes a mug shot of you when you use it, they know the address you have received funds from there your identity is linked to that.
An example how things could go wrong would be simply buying from guy in person coins and he sees that you store the coins in a 50BTC worth wallet, would you meet with a stranger that can track and know you have $2 million worth of BTC?
Now if that stranger is a police officer?

And funny thing, I like how they used the map of China there!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2024, 05:20:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1715
  • Last Active: Today at 12:58:52 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2024, 01:19:32 AM »
And I am curious, and wanna ask, how does one invest in crypto anonymously? Can one invest in bitcoin without going through a centralized exchange or p2p trade through uniJoin? If yes, how does it work?
What do you mean how?
You just send your coins that are not associated with your identity to any other address and you invested and sent money anonymously.
Company that owns address doesnt know your real name, address, phone number or bank account number, unless you told them.
If you are smart enough you can even start your own business based on bitcoin.

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #122 on: February 09, 2024, 09:53:24 AM »
What do you mean how?
You just send your coins that are not associated with your identity to any other address and you invested and sent money anonymously.
Company that owns address doesnt know your real name, address, phone number or bank account number, unless you told them.
If you are smart enough you can even start your own business based on bitcoin.

Bitcoin is best if one wants to start a business on his own and confidentially. This business is self-proprietary and the money will remain confidential. It is possible to do this business honestly for a long time with your name hidden, no one will ever know the address unless you disclose it. So surely starting business with Bitcoin is the best sign and good business.

Online paid2

• Activity: 1029
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 01:33:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Quick Poster
« Reply #123 on: February 09, 2024, 03:22:37 PM »
What is not clear to me is whether there is a representative of unijoin.io on the forum. I understand that there isn't. On BTT there was, but here it seems to me that the only link to uniojoin is icopress, which I guess is quite busy handling many campaigns on both forums, so I guess the way to correct a typo is longer and more difficult (icopress has to remember to contact someone from unijoin to tell them to correct the typo).

Yeah, even if Unijoin doesn't register here, from what I've seen on BTT icopress always has an eye on the topics related to its campaigns, so in case of a real issue he's pretty reactive and will contact someone if needed I guess.

There are always a way to contact directly Unijoin through their website if necessary: http://unijoin.io/en/contact

While we're on the subject, I'd like to send a little feedback to unijoin:
Could you please add your PGP key on the contact page? That would be appreciated, especially since Cloudflare is used. I think a lot of users might appreciate it.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 06:16:41 PM by paid2 »
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #124 on: February 10, 2024, 07:15:02 PM »

If you buy cryptocurrency on centralized exchanges or on p2p platforms that require mandatory verification, you leave traces of both your financial activities and your identity either way. This screenshot most likely means that if you use a mixer, you can avoid such privacy risks. By the way, mixing on the unijoin site breaks the connection between your identity and address, thus making your cryptocurrency investments anonymous.
OK, which also means that it's still all about buying from the exchange or through p2p and mixing with Unijoin, not like it's possible to buy bitcoin directly from Unijoin? I saw that information and was actually thinking that there was a way to invest in bitcoin anonymously by buying the bitcoin directly from Unijoin, as far as I am aware that this feature is not available on Unijoin, I think it would have been a great idea to implement such, though I am not very sure how feasible such a feature is for a mixer.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Online paid2

• Activity: 1029
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 01:33:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Quick Poster
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2024, 12:44:24 PM »
OK, which also means that it's still all about buying from the exchange or through p2p and mixing with Unijoin, not like it's possible to buy bitcoin directly from Unijoin? I saw that information and was actually thinking that there was a way to invest in bitcoin anonymously by buying the bitcoin directly from Unijoin, as far as I am aware that this feature is not available on Unijoin, I think it would have been a great idea to implement such, though I am not very sure how feasible such a feature is for a mixer.

Yeah man buying P2P and using a mixer is a very good way to protect your privacy. 

Unijoin is only a mixer, which will help to increase the privacy on your coins, nothing less, nothing more. It is not the same business to build an exchange service, you can be tied by regulations depending of the countries, you have to own reserves of multiples coins etc...etc... Probably a real pain in the ass to start this kind of business if you want my opinion.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3140
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:43:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2024, 07:22:02 PM »

If you buy cryptocurrency on centralized exchanges or on p2p platforms that require mandatory verification, you leave traces of both your financial activities and your identity either way. This screenshot most likely means that if you use a mixer, you can avoid such privacy risks. By the way, mixing on the unijoin site breaks the connection between your identity and address, thus making your cryptocurrency investments anonymous.
The question arises: why do they need this? They still have many tasks in development, for example, to do the same with ether and stablecoins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2024, 07:22:02 PM »

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1727
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:59 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2024, 07:54:57 PM »
as far as I am aware that this feature is not available on Unijoin, I think it would have been a great idea to implement such, though I am not very sure how feasible such a feature is for a mixer.

Allowing you to buy coins would mean that unijoin would have to enter a partnership with a bank or payment processor so they could get fiat.
Do you see even the possibility of  a bank agreeing to take and receiving payments from a mixer? And even if they would mircoulsy do you're going to be at risk every single second of an agency seizing those accounts!

The question arises: why do they need this? They still have many tasks in development, for example, to do the same with ether and stablecoins.

They don't and and it's not going to happen.
Mixing exists to break the chain of transactions and to hide the real destination of funds, you can't do that with fiat in its digital form, that's why it will never happen and even if again by miracle they would everyone is going to avoid a mixer that has built relations with the banking sector.
I mean common.... that's too much even for a wolf in sheep clothes honeypot image!

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2024, 06:45:40 PM »
as far as I am aware that this feature is not available on Unijoin, I think it would have been a great idea to implement such, though I am not very sure how feasible such a feature is for a mixer.

Allowing you to buy coins would mean that unijoin would have to enter a partnership with a bank or payment processor so they could get fiat.
Do you see even the possibility of  a bank agreeing to take and receiving payments from a mixer? And even if they would mircoulsy do you're going to be at risk every single second of an agency seizing those accounts!

Mixing exists to break the chain of transactions and to hide the real destination of funds, you can't do that with fiat in its digital form, that's why it will never happen and even if again by miracle they would everyone is going to avoid a mixer that has built relations with the banking sector.
I mean common.... that's too much even for a wolf in sheep clothes honeypot image!
Well, you do have a very good argument, and I've actually tried to think deep to see if there could be a way it could work out, but it seems there is absolutely none, since I couldn't come up with any fresh idea.

Anyways, speaking of the altcoins like eth and usdt that unijoin is still developing a mixer for, I am very interested to see how usdt mixing would work, we, or most of us know what usdt is centralized, and they operate like a bank as well, how can someone mix usdt without attracting tether's attention, most especially when amount is very huge like in millions?
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Cantsay

• Activity: 1050
  • [center]FOFF[/center]
  • Last Active: Today at 10:55:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2024, 09:07:43 PM »

Anyways, speaking of the altcoins like eth and usdt that unijoin is still developing a mixer for, I am very interested to see how usdt mixing would work, we, or most of us know what usdt is centralized, and they operate like a bank as well, how can someone mix usdt without attracting tether's attention, most especially when amount is very huge like in millions?

That is the problem with centralization - I’m not sure how but I do know that if Tether finds anything suspicious they can easily balcklist their token and that token won’t be able to be sent out of a wallet - which means even after mixing your coin they can still blacklist the one you sent making it impossible for it to be moved.
And that brings the question - if Unijoin should accept a coin from a suspicious anddress and then it gets blacklisted after the transaction won’t Unijoin be at a lost here?
FOFF

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #130 on: February 14, 2024, 12:51:31 AM »
That is the problem with centralization - I’m not sure how but I do know that if Tether finds anything suspicious they can easily balcklist their token and that token won’t be able to be sent out of a wallet - which means even after mixing your coin they can still blacklist the one you sent making it impossible for it to be moved.
And that brings the question - if Unijoin should accept a coin from a suspicious anddress and then it gets blacklisted after the transaction won’t Unijoin be at a lost here?
They can freeze usdt coins but only on certain addresses, and if coins get moved to many other addresses on time than they cant freeze everything  ;)
But you are right that nobody should keep many Tether coins for any reason, they can easily swap them to Ethereum or other tokes, than to Bitcoin and different mixers.

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3140
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:43:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #131 on: February 14, 2024, 04:48:39 PM »

Well, you do have a very good argument, and I've actually tried to think deep to see if there could be a way it could work out, but it seems there is absolutely none, since I couldn't come up with any fresh idea.

Indeed, I didn’t think in this direction. As I understand it, ether in this regard is still easier to mix. Maybe we don’t understand something and this mechanism works a little differently?Do you think all USDT have been taken into account and nothing can be done about it?

Offline jessuni

• Monarch
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: February 21, 2024, 12:35:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Search Topic Starter Karma
Scammed by UniJoin for 15+ btc
« Reply #132 on: February 14, 2024, 10:05:22 PM »
Scammed by UniJoin for 10+ btc

Key points:
  • I did not leave the correct URL unijoinxaogdzmk3bonngoxxoaezkmsfdyrtfyximisungh2dnc2azad [.] onion
  • A series of successful mixes were carried out
  • At some point they changed their public key
  • There were 2 successful mixes with a fake public key
  • In the third mix with a fake key they simply stole my btc and deleted the orderId
  • And again I did not leave the correct URL, all this happened during the same browser session
  • After the money was not returned I created a test mix where their key was already correct.

Hello! Is it your actual pgp key?
-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----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-----END PUBLIC KEY-----

Support Agent, 4 days ago
Hello *, Thank you for your contact request. A member of the support team will deal with your request as soon as possible. You should receive an answer within the next 24 hours. Thank you for using our service.

You, 4 days ago
Either I was scammed or you replaced the key

You, 4 days ago
order key *, deposit address *, still didnt receive my btc and the letter of guarantee cannot pass verification

Support Agent, 3 days ago
you can find the key in the footer of the page, it does never change

unijoinxaogdzmk3bonngoxxoaezkmsfdyrtfyximisungh2dnc2azad [.] onion/en/download-public-key

unijoin [.] io/en/download-public-key

The above key is not the same as our official PGP. The PGP does not change and is also in public places stored to ensure that it is always the same.

If the system does not accept the letter of guarantee then there is something wrong with the PGP or the format of the file.

You, 3 days ago
How could the key be replaced? I am 1000% sure that the site address was correct since I did not leave it after previous successful mixes.

You, 3 days ago
Could you still check if order * was in your system?

You, 3 days ago
I did several mixes. Checked them: ... correct key, success - correct key, success - fake key, success - fake key, success - fake key, not success - and now again correct key. I did not leave your correct site address during all the mixes.

You, 3 days ago
for example succesful order with fake key - *

You, 3 days ago
and successful order with correct key - *

You, 3 days ago
I havent left unijoinxaogdzmk3bonngoxxoaezkmsfdyrtfyximisungh2dnc2azad [.] onion in between

You, 3 days ago
Could your site have been hacked?

We would really like to check the past orders for you. But we keep order information inside the system only as long as needed. If an order is completed then we will remove all information from the database which were needed to complete the order. Then there is only one way to check the order with the letter itself.

The PGP key is for all users the same and for all orders the same since it is also uploaded on the project itself. There is no option that someone has changed the order for you since the letter will be required for that.

Have you maybe used two different coinjoin websites to complete the orders? Does someone has access to your machine? Have you been on a pishing site? Lately there are a lot of unreal fake duplication of UniJoin. But even when customer encounter issues with a phishing site we have never encountered that kind of issue and the servers did not had any maintenance or attack.

You, 3 days ago
No. Always had the correct web address. I repeat that I did not leave your web address, and there were several successful mixes before. Also, there are no infections or access to my machine, otherwise the rest of my funds would be lost. Im not asking you to return the money, but would you like to at least try to understand what happened. In fact, the user created an order on your mixer, the mixers web address was correct, not phishing, your system generated a letter of guarantee, then the money did not arrive to the user, and the user saw that the letter generated by your mixer contained a different key.

You, 3 days ago
privnote [.] com/* - Letter of guarantee with fake key

You, 3 days ago
and more - Letter of Guarantee with fake key and SUCCESSFUL previous mix generated by your mixer - privnote [.] com/*

You, 3 days ago
In the previous successful mix with a fake key, the amount was even greater than in the unsuccessful one. It is very strange

You, 3 days ago
Maybe you have some kind of insider who based on my member code decided to steal this money?

The way how you describe the process is very strange especially since you had several exchanges done. We also try to protect our self and the access to the funds is limits by people who are responsible for the uptime of the system itself. The member code itself is only used to assign you to a different mixing pool every order. Also we are always trying to verify what the customer says since we had frequent issues about people who sent coins to phishing websites and then contact our support to ask why the order did not pass although it did not took place on our website. We are not allowed to open only links outside of this chat for security reasons therefore I can not open your links to privnote [.] com

Also you say that you have tested and created an order and that the key is really the correct key of the official page. That makes me wonder in which area the mistake happened and from which side.

Since this never happened before we would just make sure to have an eye on that, if there is any other customer in the future reporting the same or a similar issue. You really need to make sure that the order is places on the official website / onion and that you download the letter of guarantee. Expert users then even compare the PGP to see if the value is correct or they were imposed. It can also be possible that someone inside the local network has reserved the hostname locally and you never request a domain outside the network.

Feel free to ask us any questions at any time. In case there is anything I can help you with, just let me know. Also if there is any pending order in the future we could then check it real time if you put the waiting time high enough. It is also recommended to have a high waiting time for mixing orders with greater amounts, since the coins will be mixed in a better way when you leave them for a longer time in the conjoins. In any way if there is a pending order we can check in real time if everything is correct as it should be. But it is always expect when the system is in maintenance.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Re: Scammed by UniJoin for 15+ btc
« Reply #133 on: February 14, 2024, 11:58:01 PM »
Scammed by UniJoin for 10+ btc
Cna you explain why did you use Privnote website?
I saw in bitcointalk scam accusation there are fake phishing privnote websites that are changing addresses and stealing coins from people.

It would be best to hear Unijoin side of story before making any conclusions, but they are live since 2022 and I never heard something like this happening.

Online examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1884
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 01:11:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #134 on: February 15, 2024, 12:46:37 AM »
Cna you explain why did you use Privnote website?
I saw in bitcointalk scam accusation there are fake phishing privnote websites that are changing addresses and stealing coins from people.

It would be best to hear Unijoin side of story before making any conclusions, but they are live since 2022 and I never heard something like this happening.

There is a lot of missing information here, and we cannot draw any conclusions about what really happened.
In addition to the lack of information, it increases my suspicion because user @jessuni changed the subject of this thread to "scammed 15+ bitcoins", while in the post itself, that amount was reduced to 10+ btc. 5 BTC is not such an insignificant number that you can easily lose it in a discussion.

Yes, we should wait for an official explanation from Unijoin.