follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Dogecoin Mining: A Beginner’s Guide to Joining the Technological Revolution  (Read 387 times)

Offline Rubby

• Activity: 0
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 06, 2024, 08:23:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User
Understanding Dogecoin Mining
Before diving into the specifics of Dogecoin mining, it’s essential to understand the basics of how cryptocurrencies are created. Unlike traditional currencies that are printed by governments, cryptocurrencies like Dogecoin are generated through a process called mining. Mining involves using computer hardware to solve complex mathematical puzzles, which validate and secure transactions on the blockchain.

The Role of Miners in the Dogecoin Network
In the Dogecoin network, miners play a crucial role in maintaining the integrity of the blockchain. When a transaction is initiated, it is broadcast to the network and grouped together with other transactions in a block. Miners then compete to solve a cryptographic puzzle, with the first miner to find a valid solution being rewarded with newly minted Dogecoin and transaction fees.

Getting Started with Dogecoin Mining
Now that you have a basic understanding of how Dogecoin mining works, let’s explore how you can get started. Here’s a step-by-step guide to joining the technological revolution:

Choose Your Mining Hardware:
The first step in Dogecoin mining is selecting the right hardware. While it’s possible to mine Dogecoin using a standard computer CPU, you’ll achieve better results with specialized mining hardware known as ASICs (Application-Specific Integrated Circuits). ASIC miners are designed specifically for mining cryptocurrencies and offer significantly higher hash rates, increasing your chances of successfully mining Dogecoin.

Set Up Your Mining Software:
Once you’ve chosen your mining hardware, the next step is to set up your mining software. There are several mining software options available for Dogecoin, including CGMiner and EasyMiner. Be sure to cho... Techbullion

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1642
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
the post above pretty much looks like ai or a lift of text.

If you want to mine doge

a) realize you merge mine it with ltc using the scrypt algo
b)  the best miner to use is the Bitmain L7
c) 1 L7 costs serious money 4000 used and 5000 new.
d) they are loud and hot
e) you need 240 volts and a 20 amp circuit
f) they burn close to 75-80 kwatts a day so  at 10 cent power they used 8 bucks a day.
g) they were earning around 10 bucks a day

so 10-8 = 2 bucks profit a day if you got a used one for 4000 it will take 2,000 days to pay it off.

good luck if you get it.

I do have a referral link for the pool I mine doge and scrypt pm me and I will share it.

I think you get a discount if you use it and I get a portion of the fees you pay to mine at the pool.  pretty sure it is a win win.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 04:04:46 AM by philipma1957 »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG