follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Blockchain is one of most important IT items for many corporations all around  (Read 608 times)

Offline thamer jamaladdeen

• Activity: 597
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: July 14, 2020, 05:52:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Blockchain is one of most important IT items for many corporations all over the world

We know that 2018 has been a bad year for cryptocurrencies investors.  Losses range from as high as 93% for Qtum to as little as 33% for EOS.  I think that EOS is one of the few cryptocurrencies that earns high grades for technology and adoption.
However,  I expect cryptocurrencies to deliver huge returns down the road.
It’s a big mistake to give up on the underlying technology that makes cryptocurrencies possible.  I’m sure you know what I’m talking about,  it’s Blockchain technology.  I think that not many people know it has countless more applications beyond serving as the underlying technology for cryptocurrencies. Blockchain is rapidly becoming one of the most important, fastest-growing it budget items for corporations all over the world.
Here is some information from a survey was conducted by PwC- one of the largest consulting agencies in the world. It is also one of the “Big Four” accounting firms for Corporate America. So,  it has a plenty of firsthand knowledge about what’s important to big business.
It surveyed 600 executives in 15 countries and the result was : 84% are currently integrating Blockchain into their businesses.  Some 25% of them have a blockchain pilot in progress.  32% have projects in development, and 20% are in the research phase.
According to Steve Davies, a partner at PwC:
“What business executives tell us is that no one wants to be left behind by blockchain — even if, at this early stage of its development, concerns on trust and regulation remain.
“A well-designed blockchain doesn’t just cut out intermediaries; it reduces costs, increases speed, reach, transparency and traceability for many business processes.”
Just about every business can benefit from the privacy and convenience of blockchain. And some industries even mandate having such protections in place for your benefit.
It won’t to long before blockchain technology is used by many corporations all over the world.

My steemit
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@tamer9595/blockchain-is-one-of-most-important-it-items-for-many-corporations-all-over-the-world
My blog in medium
https://medium.com/@tamer9595/blockchain-is-one-of-most-important-it-items-for-many-corporations-all-over-the-world-we-know-d328aee4aada?source=user_profile---------2------------------

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bountyecrire

• Activity: 309
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 01, 2022, 10:58:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
It is so important that governments and companies will have to use it not much later. It is secure, fast and unhackeable (as of now at least)

Offline Black ID

• Activity: 877
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 12, 2021, 01:44:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
I agree with that. Because blockchain is a technology that can automatically record transactions in and out of data without a third party. This can also save company costs because there is no need to pay a third party anymore to record data.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██